[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
maybe this is a bit gross but after ive been lifting for a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_4283.jpg (64 KB, 807x224) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4283.jpg
64 KB, 807x224
maybe this is a bit gross but after ive been lifting for a good while now with only socks on my soles have hardened a lot. any tips to get rid of it, it comes back really fast. anyone with same the experience?
>>
>>36310199
Bathe you fucking mongrel
>>
>>36310254
who the fuck bathes. im not 12 anymore
>>
>>36310199
Wash your filthy fucking feet
>>
>>36310355
they are not dirty you moron. its hardened skin because i lift in socks.
>>
File: good_feel.png (3 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
good_feel.png
3 KB, 205x246
>>36310368
Stop wearing the same pair of socks all the time and learn to wash your feet
>>
>>36310440
the skin doesnt fall of because i change socks.
Holy fuck you are retarded. skin grows more where its needed to help with grip and impact.
>>
>>36310199
Jesus Christ. Before bed do this:
>buy ped egg
>buff that shit off
>buy good heavy foot cream or Vaseline
>rub it on your gross ass feet
>put on socks (clean, non lifting ones)
>sleep
>????
>profit.

You know, I'm not into girly men but you boys could really take yourselves up a notch with a little bit of metrosexuality.
>>
>>36310562
dude thanks. someone understands. i just care about my hair and body. saw that my feet looked like that the heavier i lifted and wanted some tips.
Does it really change any because i ware a bit cleaner socks?
>>
>>36310562
heeey, how do you know so much about that kinda stuff? :o
>>
that's fungus not calluses brah. That's why people think you are dumb.
>>
>>36310199
I wear steel toed boots all day at work. My feet look even worse. It's not filthy, that's just a working man's foot. You could probably put lotion or something on them, but that shit's for fags if you ask me.
>>
Fungus from having bare feet around sweaty nasty floor.
>>
>>36310706
You really shouldn't be wearing just socks or else they wont get better.

>>36310825
I take great care of myself. I'm 29, get told I look 18. I've been taking care of my hair, skin, nails and nutrition since I was 12. My mother was a "gotta be pretty to land a man." Type of mother.
>>
>>36313525
did you land a man in the end?
>>
>>36313525
>My mother was a "gotta be pretty to land a man." Type of mother.

Same, but i'm a faggot, she told me i should get muscles because gays love muscles.
>>
>>36313544
Yes. I also get hit on every day. It's 50/50 flattering to creepy.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy painting my nails and deep conditioning my hair. If anyone else has any questions, I might be able to help.

>>36313558
Shes right...gays do love men who look like they are into fitness.
>>
>>36313767
sounds like your mother did a good job

do anti-aging creams work as a preventative measure, or is there anything in particular you do for your skin? i'm 23, but i'd like to stay looking how i look
>>
>>36313842
They do but do not start with putting strong retinol A creams on your face at a young age because your body becomes immune to it and it can peel and burn your face.

Start with an anti wrinkle cream with a high vitamin C count over retinol A. Also start out with using it twice a week and move up to every night slowly.

Also wear sunblock every day, even if cloudy, drink water and get your vitamins. I take vitamins with biotin, its perfect for keeping the old off your face and keeping a thick head of hair.
>>
I also wanna say to any girls reading this take your make up off at night.

Make up (especially the heavy make up women wear nowadays) really ages the skin because it cannot breathe properly.

I thought it was a bullshit but I know a woman younger than me who wears Kardashians level of make up and never washes it off.

She complains about how horrible her skin is, never takes care of it and looks 38 when she's only 28.
>>
>>36314047
Same with sunscreen desu, so many people not cleansing off their sunscreen blocking their pores and shit.
>>
>>36310199
I want to eat those skins nomnom
>>
>>36314062
Yep. It's takes 5 mins to wash your face with a gentle cleanser and moisturize after.
>>
Buy a pumice stone if you hate it so much.

That is also no where near as bad. I run every other day and the skin on my soles looks like hippo skin.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.