[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet grill >start to talk a lot >We go out on several
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 9
File: 1434746330167.jpg (132 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1434746330167.jpg
132 KB, 640x640
>Meet grill
>start to talk a lot
>We go out on several dates
>Finally make out last week
>She gets all distant suddenly
>Today she tells me that she thinks it's better to stop seeing each other
>She still loves her ex
>Feels
>I know that her ex is already dating/fucking another grill
>I can't say it because I will be the guy that tells stories to get her
>Feels
>Lost 7kg in 2 months because of stress of my new shitty government job
>Lifts are stalling or even getting weaker
>FEELS

How can I lift these feels /fit/, how do you fucking do it, I don't want to feel anymore
>>
>>36309430
>I can't say it because I will be the guy that tells stories to get her
Should have just told the truth, what do you owe them?
>>
Why are Russian women so attractive? Why does it seem that every eastern european woman I've met is still under 130lbs even up trough their 40s? Is it the lack societal acceptance? Do you get taxed at a higher rate above a certain poundage? Do they ship ugly fat girls out to the Urals to forage until they're thin again?

Please eastern euro anons, I must know your secret.
>>
>>36309454
Not his business anon, be an adult
>>
>>36309430
What the fuck do you care? You lift for yourself and to better yourself? What does a woman have to do with your self improvement goals?
>>
>>36309430
Why the fuck did it take you so long to makeout? You done goofed dude she thinks you are an inexperienced pleb. Life isn't a television sitcom.
>>
>>36309430
Yeah, I've noticed gobermint jobs tend to do that. Everyone just sits around in a highly air conditioned room all day with little physical activity and binges on sugary snacks and coffee. But that constant cycle of catching the office cold and consuming the office trash food is going to murder your gains regardless how healthy you might be at first.
>>
>>36309674
Tbh it's more my new job that steals all my gains

>>36309703
took me 2 dates, I wasn't really clear with this tldr, my bad
>>
>>36310015
Thats one date too many. She thinks you are a prude.
>>
>>36309630
godlike eastern europoor genes
>>
File: IMG_5546.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5546.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts_5mset9Js

any advice for MPC/Controller work and creating hard ass beats?
>>
>>36310087
FUCK WRONG THREAD
>>
>>36310087
It's not MPC you fucking retard...
>>
>>36310087
practice every day

he's really skilled but a lot of his beats kind of sound the same
>>
>>36309430
You did something to make her unattracted to you. You either said something creepy, have bad hygiene, or suck at making out. Think hard about what you did wrong, correct it, and move on to the next chick.

As for telling her that her ex is seeing other chicks.., Fuck that shit, that'll just make her want her ex more bc chicks always want guys more when they realize the guys have other options. Also, why would you want to be with her knowing she wants her ex?
>>
>>36309430
>because I will be the guy that tells stories to get her

Tell her, but also don't get with her if she then decides to stay with you.

You don't want to be her second choice.
>>
File: 1427939324181.jpg (545 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1427939324181.jpg
545 KB, 2000x1200
Know a girl with a body/tits like in OP

>last thursday 2am
>hey anon you awake?
>my boyfriend went clubbing, and I don't want to be home when he gets here can I sleep over?
>s-sure I have a g-guest room

do helium tanks really work?

j u s t
>>
>>36309430
>>She still loves her ex
From my experience it's just an excuse and she didn't even like you that much. Just move on.
>>
>>36309630

The high maintenance chicks are very bossy. Theyre highly likely to be dominant ones in the house. When theres no competition at home then they compete against other familys/cousins.

My mom hits the gym like 7hours per day right around holidays and family get togethers and then makes fun of her fat sister on the ride home.
>>
>>36310138
> suck at making out
It takes two to tango right? How can one person be entirely responsible for sucking at making out
>>
File: 1456391529194.jpg (50 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1456391529194.jpg
50 KB, 500x667
>>36309630
Paradoxically fast food is pretty expensive compared to natural, lol. There's your answer. Also there's no fat acceptance whatsoever.
>>
You should've fucked her after "several dates." Girls want a romance that sweeps them away, not some chump that's nervous to touch them. If it makes you feel any better, the whole ex thing was an excuse. She's just not that into you. One last piece of advice, girls don't stay with guys who post feels threads about a girl they never even fucked. So don't do that anymore. Try being a man for once.
>>
>>36310283
> tfw sudden realization because of the 'new' knowledge

not even op.. fug. But what if girls don't even initiate at all and make you do all the work and breaking the barriers
>>
All those 16yo /fit/ tough guys giving "dating" advice.

OP, I won't give you any advice, but you're gonna make it
>>
>>36309430
>Boohoo I get upset so much that it affects my life because I can't get some girl
>>
>>36310101
I know its not an MPC faggot but real ones are expense as shit
>>
>>36309630
Turks and Mongols killed the ugly ones and raped the rest. All you see are descended from their rape babies.
>>
>>36310242
Because you're a man therefore there is higher expectation
>>
>>36310317

In their defense, it's very unlikely that most average people grow out of the high school mentallity.
>>
>>36309430
>>Wearing the Asics DS Trainer
>>Using any form at all of stability posting
>>Not having best-tier neutral feet

FUCKING DROPPED
U
C
K
I
N
G

D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>36310298
That means you need to step your game up niggah.
>>
>>36310346
also, some eastern european countries killed the ugly babies at birth
that's why people in some countries are seemingly all supermodels
>>
>>36310298
Kek bro thats every girl. I go for sex on the first date and work my way backwards. This method has literally never failed me. At worst you finger blast them and they are prepared to give it up next time cause of the escalation expectation.
>>
>>36310392
>>36310381
Clearly
>>
>>36310298
Duh. I once kissed a girl at the very end of our FIRST date and she said "I was waiting for that." Girls aren't going to initiate shit unless you're in a long term relationship already. You make the moves because you're the man. If you don't, the little spark you were sure would be a fire will die out. Keep fanning the flames, or else. That's concerning physicality of course. Emotionally, don't be needy. That's her job.
>>
>>36310363
tits doe
>>
>>36310298

Girls hardly ever initiate. Most of them are more self conscious than we are bruh
>>
>>36310411
Not only don't be needey emotionally, you should be completely walled off. A confused woman is a happy woman. They want to think you are mysterious. I literally never talk about my past and if a woman tries to ask I say I don't like to talk about it. Never bring up your parents, how you are feeling, or any kind of relationship. Talk about her, set dates, show you have hobbies and thats it.
>>
>>36310428
Well, sure, if you like sleeping around. If you wanna have some real connections you should probably know when to open up. One day you'll want something long term.
>>
>>36310428
Do not do this. This is how you never hold a relationship down.
>>
>>36310283
This. Right now I'm fucking a girl that also had a rough breakup, apparently. It's just an excuse.
>>
File: 1447294683009.png (151 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
1447294683009.png
151 KB, 421x500
>>36310411
>>36310419
when you say "girls hardly initiate" does this apply to even something as retarded as texting first or something.

I think of myself as a pretty confident guy, but for some reason I always feel like I'm annoying people when i initiate conversation on any platform.
>>
>>36310456
>>36310463
Thats completely wrong. That is how you keep a long term relationship. Women are fickle and get bored. They will learn stuff about you eventually over time and that excites them. Only betas talk about all this shit up front and that is why you get left. Women like to feel like they are discovering something new and exciting about you everyday.
>>
>>36310493
Id text first for about a week to show you are interested, then let them initate every time until you are consistenly fucking them. I have a 1:2 rule. For every 1 time I text them first they are gonna have to text me first the next 2.
>>
>>36310493
No, that was purely about sexual escalation. Initiating am through text too often is a mistake. If you're inviting her out on a date, text her. If you have a question you need an answer to, text her. If something crazy happened and you want to share it, text her. If you're feeling emotionally needy/vulnerable or bored and want someone to talk to, DO NOT TEXT HER.
>>
>>36309454
>>36309636
This. Never cockblock a bro just to get ahead.
>>
>>36310541
Hmm. I'll take that into consideration.

>>36310510
Also this.

Thanks brahs.
>>
>>36310499
What? I said you have to know when to open up, and you said be a wall always. If you never open up, she'll never learn anything new. Nobody mentioned spewing their emotions up front. And you just restated what I said with more words lol. Short term you don't talk about emotions, long term you open up slowly and gradually. Never be needy.
>>
File: 1440721195463.jpg (50 KB, 499x488) Image search: [Google]
1440721195463.jpg
50 KB, 499x488
>>36309430
>at concert
>dancing doing reloadanimations.jpeg
>it actually works
>having a blast with bros drunk as fuck
> 8/10 qt starts dancing up next to me
>I notice her smiling and stealing sideways glances at me
>in between set we start chatting
>grabs me and tells me to follow her up to the front of crowd
>lots of flirty banter
>says she's gonna hit up the bar before the next set
>"nah I'm good here, see ya"
>she leaves and I don't see her the rest of the night
>later bros giving me shit for not doing anything with her

Happens every time. Tbh I'm not really that sad about it because I had a great time anyway, but looking back I'm kind of concerned that whenever a qt shows obvious interest I'll play along for a bit but before anything happens I just kind of brush it off and act aloof. Idk, it's just pretty crazy to think that despite recieving a lot of positive validation from others I still have these deep-seated self confidence issues
>mfw
>>
>>36309636
>>36309674
>>36310347
>>36310563
That guy is not his bro, that is a position one earns. He's just a random fucktard.
>>
>>36310493
> I'm annoying people

Yeah, maybe you are, but so what? If she really doesn't like it, she'll directly tell you, at which point, yeah, you should stop. The point is that you have to develop ridiculously thick skin against women, and learn to take rejection with a good attitude. If you can't brush off laughing-whores.jpg and just try your autistic shit again, you're not going to ever make it in life.
>>
>>36310392
What do you mean with working your way backwards though
>>
>>36310346
You're not implying turk/mongol genes were a good thing are you?
>>
Same sort of situation for me.
My motivation was to better myself to the point where I am out of her league entirely where she will think, "Shit I fucked up" if she was to see.

Funny thing is I've put on a heap of muscle mass and she has got fat.

Things happen for a reason and my ex getting fat was the reason.
>>
>>36310649
He doesn't have to imply, Genghis Khan genes were objectively the best stuff at the time, if they weren't, they wouldn't have spread so quickly and widely. Mongol genes today are shit though.
>>
Wish i saw this thread months ago. I literally had 1 experience in my life but still didn't fuck her because i was to cautious/insecure. At least i'm not the k in kv anymore ; ;. I do feel really insecure about sexual stuff though i'm seriously lacking behind compared to other 20 year olds and this thread made me realize it, could have totally fucked that girl and end my insecurity
>>
>>36310649
barbarian genes best genes
why do you think whites are so aestheitic
>>
>>36310628
I'll make out heavily, lead that into feeling her up, sucking on her tits, start rubbing her on the outside of her shorts then "do you want to go to my room" or try to take off her pants. If she stops me or says no, I just try to finger her. If she doesnt want to do that I make out heavily while still trying to edge towards fucking her. If she still doesnt let me take her pants off, I say something stupid like its fine we dont have to yet if you aren't ready, I can wait. That usually makes them give in.
>>
>>36310799
great advice famalam
>>
>>36310341
get a job or get involved nigga, don't say you got MPC when you didn't, broke ass motherfucker
>>
>>36309430
>>She still loves her ex
this is where you should end it anon, trust me
>>
>>36310252
A kfc chicken tenders menu, large fries and a large coke is 5$ in my country.

For 5$ I can buy...10 kg of oats
>>
>>36310242
I can attest to this. Some girls aren't good/ aren't very adventurous in their make out "style" and you have to step your game down to theirs.

I have had to slowly correct two different chicks make out style over time.
>>
>>36310170
>can I sleep over?
You sure she wasn't trying to get with you?
>>
>>36310879
of course she wanted a good lay, what else?
>>
>>36310220
>From my experience it's just an excuse and she didn't even like you that much. Just move on.
is that the case?

why would she then continue dating OP? she could've ended it all on date 1
>>
could be worse
I keep fcking girls who already have boyfriends, cunts never tell me, till I do some facebook detective work. shit's not cool being that guy
>>
So has OP been cucked? Or is her Ex the cuck?
>>
>>36310847
Would be about 5 kilos in Poland. But still natural food is cheaper. It's changing though, sadly.
>>
>>36310225
Savage
>>
>>36310897
Well, she just "didn't feel it" after a few dates. Something in him annoyed her. Also could be that she was telling the truth about her ex, but I find that doubtful.
>>
File: 1414324413591.jpg (188 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1414324413591.jpg
188 KB, 1278x1181
>>36310934

>tfw you slept with your marijuana dealer's gf
>tfw he lets you rip from his own good stash at his place
>tfw his gf's there and you feel like everyone wants to kill you
>>
>>36311128
>she just "didn't feel it" after a few dates.
didn't feel it, kek, that has to be the lamest excuse ever
>oh i did make out with you and enjoyed the time with you but uuuuuuuuuuhm i still love my ex tihi
hahaha
>>
>>36310579
Have the same problem there bro. Happened to me on two different occassions this weekend...
I consider myself a pretty confident dude but when I drink I can be such a goofus...

>Last friday
>Go clubbing with friends in far away city
>Night nearing it's end
>Mate tells me there is a qt3.14 blond chick eye fucking me
>Feeling the good vibes so decide I'll play along
>Give er the ol' winkaroo and she smiles back
>Motion her to come over
>She gives me this sex look like the emmawatsondancing.gif
>Do nothing

The very next day I even spilled a lil' spaghetti in another club.

>In another city
>Sharing a bottle of vodka with my friend
>Already pretty drunk, been drinking a little too fast
>Spot a Sasha grey lookalike, she even had the 2 little ponytails and a crop top
>Meet eyes, give her my alpha smirk
>She keeps making eye contact NON-STOP, like she doesn't look away for what seems like forever (probably a couple of minutes)
>spagooteroutofpockets.exe
>Mate notices, gives me shit for doing nothing considering the previous day
>goinginforthekill
>"Y-you like vodka?"
>"No"
>"O-okay"

What happened /fit/? When I used to be skeletor ganja smoker I pulled pussy like it was nothing... Am I turning gay?
>>
>>36311151
well, "didn't feel it" sounds worse than "i still lvoe my ex, don't feel bad about it", doesn't it? She was probably trying to be nice about it, but in reality most men would like to hear the truth. Even if harsh it might help to build yourself better.
>>
>>36311382
>doesn't it?
it'd be the truth, instead of some insecure lie
>>
>>36311382
>Even if harsh it might help to build yourself better.
OP still ariund?
>>
>>36311139
I mean is he just some reggae white guy who only sells weed and maybe some mdma? Or does he also deal harder shit? Cause everyone I've ever bought weed from, except one, I knew I could take.
>>
>>36311504
that feel when mdma is damaging your nerves and your msucles twitch uncontrollably every now and then
>>
>>36311200
>... Am I turning gay?
When u gaze at 4 chan, 4chan gaze into you.
>>
>>36311529
You're getting impure shit or taking way too fucking much.
>>
>>36311600
60mg at most, last time was a pill so yeah might've been that
>>
>>36309454
You guys are retarded.
Op enjoy fucking your hand while that guy fucks both girls. Fuckin fedoras
>>
>>36311626
>60 mg
You have no idea what a normal dose is, do you?
>>
>>36311676
100mg+ is normal
but i have a very low tolerance
>>
>>36310499
>>36310456
As always, the truth lies somewhere in between
>>
>>36310363
What's it like being the biggest retard on the planet who thinks that all there is to wearing shoes is putting them in your hands?
>>
>>36309430
>>36309430
>all those excuses

How do you expect to make it?
>>
>>36310225
seriously i'd rather throw it in the 35yo eastern euro over half the soft, slight-to-very bloated 20yo's in my uni classes
>>
I had the biggest crush on this Russian girl in high school. She's nearly 30 now, and she still looks like she's goddamn 17.

I swear there's some kind of top-secret Soviet growth hormone in the water over there.

It's wonderful.
>>
>>36310799
> Raping for dummies
>>
>>36310741
You're 20 and stressing about sex? Topkek

Don't worry brah, that shit just happens with time and running after it expecting a mind implosion will just leave you disappointed and make you beta to others, because you keep running after them.
Be alpha and just concentrate on yourself and making it.

> inb4 wizard.fag
>>
>>36310541
Can I ask why you're putting emphasis on not texting her when you're bored and want someone to talk to?
>>
>>36309430
>gubment job
>stress
Commit samurai
>>
>>36313223
Because it's needy behavior and it will likely lead to a boring conversation. If you're bored, you're probably being boring. By reaching out to her, you're counting on her to relieve your boredom. You're asking her to fix your state of being. This puts pressure on her. It's needy. The conversation will be stale, and unremarkable. This is the kind of behavior that leads to her going cold or "let's just be friends." Talk to her when you have value to demonstrate. Did you do something cool and you want to share it with her? That's sweet that you're thinking about her and it demonstrates value. Do you want to ask her on a date? That's sweet and you're offering her the promise of fun in her life. Don't give her boring. She has dozens of those guys already.
>>
>>36310799
This. Go as far as you can, and when she says no, you don't progress any further. You try to take off her panties and she says stop, then you stop, and continue to make out in your underwear. Odds are she'll get more turned on and say "alright now fuck me." If not, it's all good, you got to make out and she'll be thinking about you until your next date. The only way you fuck up is if you don't stop when she says stop (rape), or you act like a little bitch (nice guy) and don't initiate.
>>
>>36313223
Unless she's under 18 or a virgin who's never been in a relationship. it's a rarity to find a girl who will try to cheer you up, especially that early in the "relationship" it's a bad idea and will make her think you're some needy boy. Thats just how it works unfortunately
>>
>>36313828
>>36313223
I know that's a lot but ill expand further. She's an adult. She's a human. She has her own shit going on, and her plans don't involve solving your problems. This is why any needy behavior is bad. If you have some enticing offer for her, whether tangible or abstract, then text her. If not, then it's needy, so don't bother her with your issues. This changes a little in a long term relationship of course. But for a new budding relationship, don't interject yourself into her life to satisfy your needs. Instead, solve your own problems (including boredom), make your life awesome, then invite her for a taste of your awesome life.
>>
>>36310242
Dohoy, wait until you meet the "biter"
>>
>>36313828
>>36313967
this is the best advice i've red on this board.

thank you, anon.
>>
>>36309430
>because of stress of my new shitty government job

>govt job
>stressfull

Yeah, im gonna call bullshit on this entire story now.
>>
>>36309430
who is this spunk monk?
>>
>>36309430
If you just want to fuck, then use sob stories for bait. Otherwise, next her bro.
>>
>>36310242
"How can one person be responsible..?"

Are you retarded? "Hurr durr, I can't suck at making out because you were kissing me! Obviously if you didn't like my kissing style that can only mean that you're the one that sucks".

Basketball is a team sport which obviously means that all 5 guys on the court suck, not just the one guy that actually sucks.
>>
>>36310242
Your mom sucks at making out with my cock.
>>
>>36310242
"It takes two to tango". That's what I said to your dad before I bent him over and buttfucked him.
>>
>>36309430
>I don't want to feel anymore
As a man, you stop feeling after this happens 100 times or so.
Seriously, I've been dating a girl for a few months now. Literally wouldn't give a shit if she dumped me tomorrow.
This is why women are more "emotional" than men; A life full of rejections makes it so men don't feel feelings anymore.
>>
>>36313038
>seducing a girl is rape

Im so glad your whole generation is so beta it makes it so easy for me. Next you are gonna lecture me on how body shaming is a real thing.
>>
>>36315384
If this happens to you 100 times, you should probably take a look in the mirror and wonder what kind of changes you can make.
>>
>>36314933
helga lovekaty
>>
>>36310610
This is really well said and deserved to be noted.
>>
She's just not interested man. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow but you have to accept. Get together with some Bros and have a good time. It seems to me that you are experiencing symptoms of depression. I went through the same thing after Xanax withdrawals. My best advice to you is to take it out on the weights. Get a good pre workout and just kill it everyday. 100%. You will find someone that is right for you one day. Don't let a slut change the way you function everyday.
>>
File: depressed spurdo.jpg (93 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
depressed spurdo.jpg
93 KB, 800x680
I always hoped that you would stop posting here. That you'd go outside, play a sport, find a girlfriend. I have this fantasy, you see. That one friday night I would be out on the town and stop by this little bar to grab a pint, and I'd see you there with a 5/10. I'd recognize you by the squats and oats. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor I to you, but we'd both know... that you'd moved on. Instead you sit in your damned cave fapping to HNNG threads and crying about feels.
>>
>>36309430
If you're ever dating a girl and she suddenly becomes distant overnight, it's usually because they found someone they find more attractive. Either you're not that good looking or you did something autistic to turn her off. It's rarely feelings for the ex. If they really liked them still, why weren't they trying to get back together with them all this time?
>>
>>36310428
Congratulations for posting the purest strain of autism i've come upon today
>>
>>36315384
I know this feel...or lack of it. Why does life/women have to kill our feelings, bros? I used to be so good but now I'm dead inside. I miss that sweet guy I used to be.
>>
>>36313038
tumblr pls
>>
Same shit just happened to me OP. Tells me that the shit with her boyfriend "isn't serious" so we make out, he comes up over the weekend and says whatever to her and suddenly she doesn't want anything to do with me. W/e. Disregard females acquire currency.
>>
>>36315959
One day mate. One day.... Conquor these heavy feels
>>
>>36315384
apparently women get over the guys they're going with faster than men do
>>
>>36316684
Yeah, because it takes them zero effort to get a new one. It's the sex that men miss.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.