[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ i think I’m starting to turn gay As most of you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8
File: 1430659561458.jpg (48 KB, 468x221) Image search: [Google]
1430659561458.jpg
48 KB, 468x221
/fit/ i think I’m starting to turn gay

As most of you are aware, most women are far from the word “sweet" or innocent in any way of the word. They mostly hide behind snark and bitchyness

> boy in class, would make Grade A trap material is very sweet but gets bullied a bit because he never lashes back and makes for an easy target. Reminds me of myself a bit and I often end up defending him.
> Looks me in the eye and says something about looking like a god or something with that innocent look he has.
> taken a back a little m-muh heart, unusually for me I blushed a little

WHAT'S HAPPENED TO OUR WOMEN /POL/ I WOULD RARTHER DATE A DUDE THAN DEAL WITH THOSE CUNTS.
>>
>>36306920
HEY PRETTY BOY
>>
>>36306920
>being a degenerate
>making it
Commit sudoku and die with honor you genetic dead end
>>
it's fine as long as you say no homo at his funeral
>>
>>36306959

pretty much, but i'd still do bro things with him.

>>36306961

I haven't met a single woman i'd enjoy spending time with anon, rarther this than deal with the eternal cunt.
>>
Who cares about labels? If you like him fuck him. Doesn't make you gay if you don't want to be.
>>
>>36307008
Love is love. I had a girlfriend for 4 years. I suggest you get to know him a bit better and if it turns out it's just curiosity shit will sort itself out. Also, a lot of women are cuts now but they do eventually grow out of it
>>
>>36307101
this is a christian image board
>>
>>36306920
>/POL/
>>
File: 1441644693456.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441644693456.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>36306920
>>
>>36307043

yeah your right. He dosen't live to far away i'll arange something.
Rarther pathetic i have to run away to /fit/ to talk about this.
>>
>/pol/
>Literally gay

Pick two.
>>
>>36307181
Go get your dick sucked son. God bless.
>>
File: tumblr_mlodzyMjHv1r6nhqjo1_500.jpg (84 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlodzyMjHv1r6nhqjo1_500.jpg
84 KB, 500x667
I've been fucking cute twinks on Grindr for the past few months. They give amazing blow jobs and let me do whatever I want to them. They basically worship the ground I walk on. Girls have never been anything but an annoying drain mentally & spiritually.
>>
>>36306920
You're on /fit/, not /pol/.
>>
>>36307240
pol is more closeted than fit. Better idea to get it ironed out here.
>>
>>36307225
Dude. Sorry, but girls are over one million times better to have sex with. Maybe even 2 million times better. Maybe even 3 million. No, I'd say 5 million times better. Actually... infinity times better.
>>
>>36307259

How would you know exactly?
>>
>>36307259
Who knows better than men what want men
>>
>>36307272
Why you gonna ask me some bullshit philosophical question? It's like 95% fact.
>>
>>36307259
In my experience that really is a girl by girl/twink by twink thing. Just have better chemistry with some people. Some you have to work at it. But thanks for your inexperienced perspective.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>36307194

but we've taken the red pill :)
>>
>>36307259
This. I don't get as horny banging my trap friend. Now a female fwb? My face is buried between her butt cheeks forcefully wit my tongue up her ass and i would lick her feet. Fucking a twink would be the same i assume, just not quite as great at all. A free bj is a free bj. A free ass to fuck is a free ass to fuck. Too much masculinity = no
>>
This is the kind of statement that comes from inexperience.
>>
>>36307290
A woman who's been taught correctly/over the age of 25.
>>
Where the heck you at where bullying still goes on in the classroom? High School?
>>
>>36306920
> boy in class, would make Grade A trap material is very sweet but gets bullied a bit because he never lashes back and makes for an easy target. Reminds me of myself a bit and I often end up defending him.
>Looks me in the eye and says something about looking like a god or something with that innocent look he has.
>taken a back a little m-muh heart, unusually for me I blushed a little
This sounds exactly like my Japanese animes.
>>
>>36307375

> quoting anime
>>
>>36307496
What anime?
>>
>>36306920
>/POL/
Whoops, busted again
>>
File: 1435940630537.jpg (28 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1435940630537.jpg
28 KB, 720x480
>>36307500
>>
>>36307507
You're a fucking faggot, dude.
>>
>>36307507
Thanks, that answered my question. Now what's the name of the anime?
>>
>>36307523
Revolutionary Girl Utena.
>>
>>36307194
/pol/ IS literally gay, I seen 'lol no homo' megathreads in /pol/

>>36306920
>WHAT'S HAPPENED TO OUR WOMEN /POL/ I WOULD RARTHER DATE A DUDE THAN DEAL WITH THOSE CUNTS.

Nothing's happened, you beta's are just coming up with excuses to go after men.
>>
>>36306920
I was 100% hetero before /fit/, 6 months later I want to fuck traps knowing theyre guys so that either makes me bi or gay.
>>
>>36307545
/fit/ is the 3rd gayest board behind only /lgbt/ and /pol/ unless I'm missing something.
>>
>>36307512

you do realize homosexuality used to be socially accepted and we're just living in a time that demonises it because of Christian beliefs.
Relationships with men were more valued in ancient Greece and they were arguably one of the most successful civilisations their has ever been.
>>36307536

not an excuse, more a reality.

>>36307512

you sure showed me :^)
>>
>>36307572
well this guy is just an idiot
>>
>>36307545
It's a progression. Eventually you'll be taking dick in the ass & mouth. Usually in that order.
>>
>>36307572
>>
>>36307608

nice argument
>>
Kek, friends gay coworker browses fit nonstop
What the hell do you think CBT threads are for?
>>
>>36307595
I hope so desu, women fucking suck
>>
>>36307572
>/b/, /pol/, /soc/, and now /fit/

I genuinely believe there is an agenda to turn beta faggots gay.

The MGTOW threads that occasionally pop up, are like certain gay cults where they attack the nuclear family and just hate on women.
>>
>>36307658
I hope they beat you to death in the streets.
>>
>>36307687
But we don't hate women at all.
>>
>>36307687

m8 i'm not hating on the nuclear family whatsoever, just sharing an experiance.
I want to see more people in stable loving realtionships and not just indulge in impulsive hedonism.

Don't know enough about MGTOW but it dosen't seem like a real solution
>>
>>36307407
I dont believe in unicorns.
>>
>>36307742
>>36307761
>WHAT'S HAPPENED TO OUR WOMEN /POL/ I WOULD RARTHER DATE A DUDE THAN DEAL WITH THOSE CUNTS.
>I haven't met a single woman i'd enjoy spending time with anon, rarther this than deal with the eternal cunt.
>Girls have never been anything but an annoying drain mentally & spiritually.

>But we don't hate women at all.

Yeah right.

>I want to see more people in stable loving realtionships and not just indulge in impulsive hedonism.

Countless threads of thirsty faggots describing how they'd fuck trannies.
>>
>>36307913
>>But we don't hate women at all

I was referring to actual faggots, not betas that have no luck with women so they resort to chasing twinks or disgusting trannies/traps.
Gay people don't actually hate women, we're just indifferent, since they have minimal impact on our lives.
>>
>>36307980
>Actual faggots

That's a different matter then.
>>
>>36307572
It's never been acceptable to live with a gay husband because never before has society been that delusion, disrespectful and completely ambivalent about the institution of marriage, which is exists entirely for the purpose of reproduction and raising children, not your sexual needs.

However it has usually been acceptable to have sex with men. Because a lot of men, particularly young men, look a lot like women, and that is arousing to sex-deprived men

But let's just say that society was in the past a bit rapey. Most gay sex would have been between middle-aged men and teenage boys. Just saying.
>>
File: 1456815688730.png (166 KB, 710x302) Image search: [Google]
1456815688730.png
166 KB, 710x302
>>36306920
>>
>>36308045

your right, the gay relationships were between young men and older men and some beta's may choose this path instead of desperatly chasing after women.

But the quality of women is depressingly low and i myself am bi, so it isn't a problem.
>>
>>36307043
>they do eventually grow out of it.

At what age? Because I'm in my 30s now, and my female friends my age are bigger cunts, because they've had ten more years of practice, and like to blame all their fuckups and slowly shrinking social worth on everyone around them.
>>
>>36308045
>institution of marriage, which is exists entirely for the purpose of reproduction and raising children

I didn't know people that are unable to have kids or don't want kids were not allowed to marry before gay marriage.
>>
>>36306920
Would fuck a trap, still prefer women tho just dont trust them.
Sometimes wonder what its like to be in love with a trap.
>>
>>36307572
Because society wasn't as developed back then. Your point? Lots of old practices have been discovered to be detrimental to one or others around him.
>>
>>36306961
>genetic dead end
>surrogates exist

anon, you're why we can't have nice things.

OP, you're going to die in ~50 years. Live your fucking life in a manner that makes you happy. Keeping up with what people think you should do is miserable
>it's my hot body, i do what i want
>>
>>36307355
good job, do you.
>>
>>36307247
yes they protesteth too much
>>
>>36308123
>this
>>
>>36308045
>However it has usually been acceptable to have sex with men. Because a lot of men, particularly young men, look a lot like women, and that is arousing to sex-deprived men
>But let's just say that society was in the past a bit rapey. Most gay sex would have been between middle-aged men and teenage boys. Just saying.

Prime example: Buttfuckistan or more commonly known as Pakistan.
Super conservative, hates women, lots of rape and a large faggot scene. There was a documentary on it not long ago. Lot's of dudes having sex due to lack of women.
>>
>>36307294
What, exactly, is a 95% fact?
>>
>>36308123
Just because something exists for a purpose doesn't you can't do it anyway.

It is only a problem if it destroys the system. Being infertile doesn't really destroy the system. Being a gay couple would destroy the system, but fortunately the system had already been destroyed long before gay marriage was introduced.
>>
>>36307913
>tfw no loving stable relationship with a cute trap
>>
>>36308391
You're contradicting yourself.
You specifically said "Marriage exists ENTIRELY for the purpose of reproduction".
If it it exists solely for that reason, anyone that cannot fulfill his/her role in that institution should be PROHIBITED from taking part in it.

You're making arbitrary assumptions as to what destroys the "system" and what doesn't, based on MUH FEELS.
>>
Im not gay but I dont know, its as if men are in general warmer than girls and they dont look at your small faults as something that disqualifies you from having a chance with them.
Although Im pretty anxious and a virgin so it could just be me.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.