[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite shcoop a doop doop to scoop? >pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: bon-007_1z.jpg (223 KB, 1095x1600) Image search: [Google]
bon-007_1z.jpg
223 KB, 1095x1600
What's your favorite shcoop a doop doop to scoop?
>pic related
>>
>>36304271
That stuff doesn't have any carbs, which I've heard help the protein do their thing. So I mix that stuff with milk instead of water.
>>
>>36304836
>believes that protein power without carbs somehow makes protein work better
>Mixes it it with carbs
>>
>>36304857
Nice reading comprehension there.
>>
File: 1403213504064.png (168 KB, 431x319) Image search: [Google]
1403213504064.png
168 KB, 431x319
>>36304876
>says that stuff doesnt have any carbs
>says he mixes that stuff with milk

Not much to comprehend there m8. Either way your first sentence is just pure retarded broscience so i'm not really interested in having a chat about whats right with you :v)
>>
>>36304271
whatever fits your fucking macros

altough when I buy PROTEIN I specifically want that, not fucking bullshit carbs and fats for filling

TrueNutrition it is, 90%ish content of protein per total weight
>>
>>36304271
It used to ONs double chocolate but I tried the extreme milk chocolate and that shit is my new all day vape
>>
I just bought Canadian Protein milk chocolate

>$6 cheaper than optimum
>extremely fine consistency, almost dusty
>tastes worse than optimum
>mixes about the same, more frothy

All in all it's okay.
>>
Myprotein mocha flavour is delicious
>>
>>36304271
Same. I only care about mixability and this mixes flawlessly.
>>
>>36304857
>>36304922
not anon, but you're stupid
>>
File: product-mass-hero.png (255 KB, 475x540) Image search: [Google]
product-mass-hero.png
255 KB, 475x540
>>36304271
Cheapest but best protein powder I could get my hands on.

4 scoops of this and about 2/3 a chicken breast covers my protein needs for a day, I don't drink it on my rest days though because it's got a HUGE amount of calories to it (250 with water, 550 with milk), and it gives me a nice hit of energy if I down it 30 minutes prior to gym.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 665x662
>>36304271
>about to run out of double rich chocolate
>order some rocky road flavour
>tastes and smells like actual ass compared to drc

JUST
>>
I love the taste of muscle milk, but doesn't 16g/scoop sound pretty low? I get it because they sell it at the student gym on food points, but it's one of those carb-protein blends that >>36304836 was talking about.

Should I switch. Optimum looks familiar, so it might be one they sell.
>>
ForzaPro Peanut Butter Banana is my go to right now.
ON Vanilla Milkshake (they no longer make it) was also great, Double Rich Chocolate is a decent go to for ON as well, but nothing special
>>
Here in Norway optimum costs twice the other local brands cost, and they always end up tasting worse to the point I skip my morning shake on weekends

Feels bad man
>>
>>36306580
>not trusting bb dot com's flavor rating system and then just buying from another source

Also,
Scoops+milk= strength
Scoops+water= size
>>
Syntha6
>>
>>36307671
ON Double rich chocolate is like a worse milk chocolate. When I put it + creatine in the same shake, I can still taste the creatine. I have to chug it to not notice.

The chocolate malt flavor is surprisingly good but it varies person to person, even day to day. Sometimes it feels like you're drinking liquid whoppers and it just hits the spot, other times it tastes weird. I'd recommend more than 1 flavor if you get it because 2 months of chocolate malt is too much.
>>
>>36304271
I just started lifting 2 months ago and bought and ordered protein powder from bb.com: The Thread
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.