[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
an hero for being a manlet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1457206150508.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1457206150508.png
65 KB, 285x276
Can /fit/ say some things to convince me to an hero for being 5'9. I'll never be 6ft so I need your guidance please. I'll always and never be an optimal man. I never cared about my height till I started reading about the stigma.
>>
File: 1456633494101.jpg (64 KB, 796x613) Image search: [Google]
1456633494101.jpg
64 KB, 796x613
>>
>>36303376
if i was 5'9" i'd an hero. you should probably just get it over with.
>>
>>36303378
>your dick will never have it's own dick
>>
You're not 5'8
>>
>>36303378
pretty long though

i'm 5'7 and pretty average, maybe just below in the real world although apparently small on vietnamese drug forums
>>
Hello OP. I do not know your manlet feels. I am 6'2. The most godly height known to mankind. I literally do nothing and I get girls. I just stand there at the bar or club and women literally flock to me. My message to anyone under 6 feet is don't ann hero, but get your balls snipped. This Earth would not benefit from your manlet genetics being passed down to our next generation. Please and thank you.
>>
File: not a manlet.png (288 KB, 861x600) Image search: [Google]
not a manlet.png
288 KB, 861x600
>>36303376
Get a pair of these.
>>
>>36303376

Wear two inch hidden insoles. Be 5'11". You can at least be king of the manlets and participate in normal society.
>>
>>36303443
Yeah I know. I had a childhood friend that was over 6 ft and he cucked me out my first gf. Life sucks.
>>
>>36303486
>>36303650
nah... I just want to die off. no one will ever respect me so why even try to make anything out of it?
>>
>>36303689

5'11" is fine. Not suicide range. If you think it is, then your issues lie elsewhere.
>>
>>36303705
Well its just having to maintain that through artificial means is my problem. I seriously don't see the point in passing on a curse and taking off the insoles just to reveal the truth one day.
>>
>>36303731
I mean its just dishonest. My normal self is worthless so fuck it. why lie?
>>
>>36303763

Because it'll get you job promotions and more respect from 100% of humanity that you don't try to fuck. Maybe you'll never get married. Fine. But at least be a normal height and have a normal career and go out with normal friends. Just never take your shoes off.

That's as good as it's gonna get for you. If you can't handle that, then by all means, exit this world.
>>
>>36303798
>exit this world
got it.
>>
I'm 5'11 and literally have no problems with women. 5'9 is the average height in America, and even my 5'7 friend gets by just fine. Face and personality are worth a lot more than your height bro.
>>
>>36304041
Personality helps, but when you lack in confidence and physical attributes what else is there for you? I just feel inferior to anyone and taller people just have an advantage ill never be able to meet. Some people can fake it till they make it, but I can't even begin to pretend like I feel good about myself.
>>
>>36303376
I want a manlet bf.
>tfw you will never pick up your bf and fuck him while pushing him against the wall
>tfw you'll never be the big spoon
>tfw your bf will never jetpack you
>tfw you"ll never kiss your bf's forehead and then proceed to hug him so he can snuggle against your chesthair
>>
>>36304240

if i was gay i would be your manlet bf
>>
>>36303486
kek
>>
>>36303376
Come to Italy my friend!
In the land of short people we 5' 9" truly can be kings among manlets
>>
>>36303376
>I had no problems IRL, now I have problems because I read fiction about it
lol

Get shoes with thick soles, faggot. Nike Air Max or something.
>>
>>36304147
>what else is there for you? I just feel inferior
Stop feeling inferior.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.