[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any body here ever have ptsd? Webm somewhat related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8
File: 1457407977887.webm (3 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
1457407977887.webm
3 MB, 718x404
Any body here ever have ptsd? Webm somewhat related
>>
all that fucking hype he was building tho
>>
yeah i got it from being bullied on a japanese workers union suggestion board
>>
>>36303052
After seeing that, I actually feel bad for that cunt.
>>
>>36303052
lol
>>
>>36303052
What's going on here?

I don't understand
>>
Yes. I had to live in a 99% nigger area for several years of my life. Some people I knew got killed.
>>
>>36303173
>Diaz calls McGregor a loudmouth roid monkey
>McGregor bulks up to get to Diaz's weight class
>McGregor talks a lot of mad shit
>Fight day
>McGregor dances around and tries to go for the OHKO, doesn't work because Diaz isn't a featherweight
>Gets McGregor in a chokehold and makes him tap out in round 2
>Post-fight McGregor is humbled and says as much
>Post-fight all Diaz says is "Surprise, motherfucker"
>>
>>36303089

Yup. He got rousey'd. Talked shit and got humiliated. I have much more respect for GSP's style: humble, gracious and respectful and even complimentary to all his opponents. A true gentleman.
>>
>>36303052
Addict parents
>>
>>36303360
>McGregor bulks up to get to Diaz's weight class

So much wrong here. STFU you idiot normalfag.
>>
>>36303455
>McGregor primarily fights in featherweight
>Diaz fights in welterweight

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/14904462/conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-make-weight-welterweight-bout-ufc-196

>"It's another day for me," said McGregor, who is moving up two weight classes after fighting at 145 pounds in December.
>>
Lol at that potato monkey, he will be scared of Dee ass for some time
>>
>>36303052
Step father and grandmother were physically abusive (not at the same time, that would be weird). I saw him pick up my little brother by his neck and nearly choke him to death when I was 6 because he pissed on the toilet seat. He used to pick us up by our hair and throw us downstairs. My mom never lifted a finger to help us. Any ways we moved to the north side of this shithole called Spokane (a city which I later came to love) from NC, without Señor Scary. About 18 months later Senor Scary follows us to Spokane bc he wants to see his six year old daughter. He stays with us for like 4 months when it was only supposed to be a week. Anyways he is still the asshole I knew and hated but he gets my mom to the him back. I'm fucking pissed and terrified. This guys kicks the shit out of our dog who weighs like 20 pounds and I can't do anything accept fucking bitching. Even though I had been taking weights for a year and a half I had netted zero gains and was a pitiful 5'6 and 110 pounds. Señor Scary in contrast was 5'11 and 180lb. And he was a day laborer who was a physical fitness nut and every once in a while he was a bouncer. Not to mention the fact that he grew up an orphan in mexico and had to fight every day for his first 15 years before illegally swimming here to the US and surviving only through sheer force of will and a metric fuckton of hardwork. This guy was capable of ending my existence in a hundred different ways but he knew me since I was six and he pretty much thought of me as a son. Any ways I wake up one morning to hear shouting and my little brother calling for help. I wake up, run and see Senior Scary holding him by his throat and I just have a flashback. I don't see my 12 year old best friend, I see the kid I shared a bed with every night for years. I see the same terrified brown eyes that I grew up seeing and consoling. Cont.
>>
>>36303360
No
>mcgregor gets his weight up to fight RDA at 155 lbs for the lightweight belt
>RDA pulls out with broken foot
>Nate takes fight with 12 days notice
>fight at 170 so neither of the fighters need to do any dangerous cutting
>both notorious shit talkers. Mcgregor is better at it but the Diaz bros were the original shit talkers
>but MCG and Diaz are both decent enough people on the inside

Regarding webm
>looks like Conor was about to say something to Nate but Nate ignored him and walked directly to his seat

I don't get the unconditional hate for either one. I like them both. Neither are pieces of shit, like everyone seems to say. Both are good winners and good losers, McGregor just knows that trash talk and hype = $$$$$
>>
>>36303052
>>36303089
>>36303130

You guys have any link where I can watch the fight?
>>
>>36303883
http://fullmmavideos.com/index.php/conor-mcgregor-vs-nate-diaz-full-fight-video/
Try this one, but you'll probably be able to google around and find a better quality one
>>
>>36303881
>McGregor just knows that trash talk and hype = $$$$$

Georges St. Pierre did the opposite and was the biggest drawing welterweight in UFC history. I think fighters who trash talk do so to convince themselves that they're the best, which of course indicates deep-seated insecurities.
>>
>>36303910
mayweather big money because he talks but he's actually retarded
>>
>>36303910
>i only know about gsp bcos he's a good guy

look at this fucking casual
>>
>>36303784
dating mexicans
>not even once

you should of killed him though man
>>
I don't watch mma but by god was it satisfying to know this annoying fucking cunt got his shit stomped. I was so fycking bored of seeing him everywhere and hearing about how good he thought he was
>>
>>36303930

lolwat?

I'm just sayin that you don't need to talk trash to make money. Plenty do, but it's not necessary or even believable. Everyone knows it's scripted hype. But whatever, keep thinking it's real. I don't care.
>>
>>36303784
He's got Ethan pinned to the wall with his hands around his neck just the same a s when we were kids. I then do something I thought I would never be strong enough to do. I put myself in between Señor Scary and my brother and I shove him away. I put my hands on him for the first time in my life. So there I am standing in between these two, my brother crying and my gangly 14 year old self being the only thing protecting him from the fury of what may as well be the devil himself. We just shove each other 2 more times and stop. He just looks at me for another couple seconds and then leaves. I get my brother on his bus and me on mine and when I get home Señor Scary is leaving. He respected me for standing up to him but he challenged me before he left and told me i needed to be the man of the house from then on. I really can't bring myself to hate him even after all the shit he did. And I remind myself pretty often that violence was so normalized in his life and in his childhood that he probably never realized he was wrong in his actions. I think the world fucked him over in one of the worst possible ways. And I have to respect how hard he always worked and how he was in every way responsible. But I could never forgive him.. I caant forgive my mother either. She was just standing by watching it all happen. She even covered for him saying the bruises around my brothers neck were from me wrestling him. My mom continued an on/off relationship for a few years so I saw him every once in whole after that. Its been about 10 months since the last time they broke up and I think they are serious this time. But I could be wrong.
>>
>>36303957
>scripted hype

look at this fucking retarded

this is not wwe ahhahahaa faggot
>>
>>36303945
My dads Mexican... So that makes me half Mexican. So uh. Yea.
>>
>>36303052
Standard War stuff. also a lot of emotional scarring from being an idiot in my younger life. Battled with alcoholism for about 8 years and finally kicked it within the last 2.
>>
>>36303961
thank you for your patronage
>>
>some manlet got beaten up

more at 11
>>
>>36303994
Build half a wall, and then make America good.
>>
>>36303488
Connor was trying to fight at 155. Diaz fights at 155. They fought at 170 since Diaz wouldn't be able to cut to 155 in less than 11 days. Anyone talking about weight is a retard.
>>
>>36303910
Pretty much due to GSP being Canadian. Canada supported him because he was Canadian and Canadians don't want to support a loud mouthed, trash talking fuck face.
>>
>>36303904
thanks bro
>>
>>36303983

Fighters have read scripted trash on promo videos and trash talk extemporaneously elsewhere, and they're encouraged to do so by Dana as it jacks up ratings. This is basic shit. You talk like you never watched UFC at all. You think the theatrics are all personal. It's not. It's business and self-psychology.
>>
>>36304050
kek, Mexicans are short though, cant we build like a 4 ft wall across the whole boarder and prevent like 90% of them from coming over?
>>
>>36304079

>Canada supported him

UFC supported him. Dana knew that his sport had a bad rep (compared to, say, baseball) and he wanted good boy GSP to the new public face of UFC to better market it as a "legitimate" sport. And American fans loved him simply because he was one of the most exciting fighters in the history of that class. His skills were insane. His being Canadian had nothing to do with it, except that it made him polite.
>>
>>36303957
>I'm just sayin that you don't need to talk trash to make money.
True but the more people want to watch the more money you're gonna make.

>Yeah I think he's a great fighter. It's gonna be a close one. I sure hope I win.
Boring.
>Hey fuck that kid he's a fucking pussy and I'm going to beat his fucking ass in the first round.
Entertaining.

See the difference?
>>
>>36304231
Needs to be a bit taller haven't you heard of Mexican jumping beans
>>
Another student raped me in middle school.

I had to go to a therapeutic high school.

I'm fine now though.
>>
>used to smoke weed at my friends in the ghetto
>older meth dealer roommate
>everyone crashes for the night
>stay up because i didnt get sleepy on weed
>*knock *knock
>someone asking for dope dealer
>autist comes out
>let them in
>about 10 mexican cholos come in
>ohshii
>get held at gun point
>"crawl to the restroom autist!"
>fuuu
>the robb the dope dealer and smash the phone on the way out
>loveyoujesus.jpeg
>the dope dealer could have done something to me but i guess he knew i was a austist
>to this day i still think people are plotting.
>weed high ruined
>>
didn't he get beat up by a vegan?
>>
>>36304387
Pls explain
>>
>>36304659
I had sex with a guy, I didnt put up a fight and decided later that I wasn't sure that I had been ready so I thought it was rape. My HS helped me realize I was a cock loving cumslut and that I couldnt be raped because Im a guy. Thank god Im not a girl, that would have ruined my life to go through that if I didnt have a penis.
>>
>>36303052

when i was 16 i got amnesia and stress-induced PTSD from a toxic family and school pressures.

not fun desu
>>
File: cabo.jpg (234 KB, 1861x1185) Image search: [Google]
cabo.jpg
234 KB, 1861x1185
>>36304648
A lanky weed injecting one who was hungover.
>>
>mfw I'm nothing but a piece of shit to every other fighter, and I get choked out and humiliated
>>
File: JUST.jpg (31 KB, 294x451) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
31 KB, 294x451
JUST
>>
>>36303052

>webm related

i kekd

>>36304777

lel
>>
Got into scuba accident at the age of 14. Had like 10 panic attacs every day and severe anxiety for 4 years straight with a side order of depression. It wouldn't had been so bad but dad forced me to go diving with him several times after the accident even though didn't want to so that eventually I would have seizures just by trying to dive in a swimming pool. But if it wasn't for that hate that I felt towards my father I wouldn't never started to lift.
>thx dad for ruining my youth.
>>
>>36305395
Hahahahahaha holy shit thanks God whoever did this
>>
>>36303455
Neckbeard basement virgin detected.

Stay no-friends.

>>36303052
I fucking love Nate's walk here. No fucking given.
>>
Yes when my girl farted in my face one time
>>
File: 1456896970009.png (220 KB, 412x412) Image search: [Google]
1456896970009.png
220 KB, 412x412
>>36303881

>So McNigger got his shit pushed in by a guy on a12 day notice

That's a classic case of manlet delusion
>>
>>36303910
Look, as someone who isn't very into MMA, who's name do you think I've heard the most the past 5 months? Who's trash talking do you think I've seen? It's all about exposure, creating hype for the fights, and it's working.
>>
File: 1457143284814.png (76 KB, 184x165) Image search: [Google]
1457143284814.png
76 KB, 184x165
>>36304231

Why don't we take it a step further. Why don't we deport all manlets to manlet land Meshitco and we finally make America great again
>>
its funny because he was going to get knocked out then let himself get choked to save face
>>
I haad my teeth kicked in by a bunch of syrian refugees (german here)

I ganged up with some friends, we waited for them to leave their refugee shelter and started beating them

They resisted so it got out of hand and i think i might have crippled one of them... it was in the news how hes still in critical condition and may not survive

This was 4 days ago, and i still have flashbacks of me hitting his spine with my baseball bat and that disgusting crunching sound....

I do wonder though why i it seems to be worse for me to hurt someone than actually getting hurt. i didnt have any flashbacks from getting jumped, but i wake up in the night covered in sweat because i dreamt of that syrian
>>
>>36308173
Were they just trying to mug you?
>>
>>36307442
>Why don't we deport all manlets to manlet land Meshitco and we finally make America great again
>he wants to push the manlet limit higher
>he wants to push the manlet limit to 6'2 now
>inb4 it already is
>>
Why are so many MMA fans unable to separate the man from the character and understand 90% of trash talk is just a work to get more buys

Are these the same MMA fans who call pro wrestling retarded but can't recognise when MMA fighters cut pro wrestling style promos
>>
>>36308244
McGregor made Aldo really hate him though, that was real shit.
>>
File: 1424710861536.jpg (118 KB, 839x1000) Image search: [Google]
1424710861536.jpg
118 KB, 839x1000
some guy blew his brains out in front of me when I was trying to talk him down, I dream about it a lot and sometimes I hear his wife screaming in the back of my head for no real reason

dunno if that's PTSD or what but it's not like I'm an emotional wreck anymore, it just weighs on my shoulders that I wasn't able to stop him or something
>>
>>36308244
So MMA is like WWF?
>>
>>36308244
Conor McGregor really pushes the limits but yeah I understand it's to generate controversy and make money. Nate Diaz has admitted in an interview he only acts how he does to put food on the table
>>
>>36304685

You're not me but that's fine because you basically said what I was going to say but less blatantly ironic.

I was lying anyway.
>>
>>36308458
you should of told him your one rep maxes
>>
>>36309451
But anon, he'd mercy killed me instead

in all seriousness though sometimes I wish he had
>>
>>36309618
>in all seriousness though sometimes I wish he had
Do it then faggot. Among the blessings which Nature gives to man, there is none greater than an opportune death.
>>
>>36303089
Yeah. Now MMA is going off the radar. Who cares now? Back to irrelevancy
>>
Yo, props to Nate Diaz and McGregor handled his loss like a fucking badass; all the small, weak-minded pussies talking shit behind their twitters and keyboards will be shocked when they see how he bounces back from this defeat.
>>
>>36303360
he cuts from 170/165 to 145 stupid, how do you figure he has any need to bulk to 170
>>
File: 1457288987638.jpg (30 KB, 600x518) Image search: [Google]
1457288987638.jpg
30 KB, 600x518
>professional fighter loses his first fight

>internet faggots respond with "lol fucking pussy lost!"
>>
>>36303961
You should take karate so next time he tries that shit you can karate chop him or something.
>>
>>36310066
Pretty much this, Nate Diaz is a fucking beast,
and McGregor handled it perfectly. When you are the biggest up and coming UFC star, won all your fights and trashed talk to the point where your face and name is fucking everywhere in media, losing is going to be a hard blow never the less. But if he stays humble, he will have the chance to come back, just needs to start picking the right fights and winning
>>
>>36303360
He didn't bulk up, he just didn't cut this time.
>>
>>36303924
yeah, but Mayweather is great boxer
>>
>>36304062
This desu.
>>
>>36310167
He lost to a guy who had 10 days to prepare for the fight. That's just humiliating, especially for a shittalker like Connor.
>>
>>36303052
when I was 13 I was walking home from a football game when a pack of dindus who were 17-18 came behind me and jumped me. I was able to get away without getting hurt too bad but I still get nervous when I hear footsteps behind me.
>>
>>36303052
I feel like people with PTSD are a bunch of pussies.

Left Marines a year ago and while I did and saw some nasty shit, it doesn't hunt me or anything like that. I just see it as a job I did, nothing more and I was proud of doing it.
>>
>>36303130
sry but nope, considering all that bigshot talk beforehand and then him losing through submission I'm not feeling sorry for him, cause he's just another punk.
>>
>>36311093
Congrats. You look like the toughest guy here.

BTW, if you had a wife/gf when you were gone. She cheated on you lol. And if you didn't.. well I can see why you didn't. Huehue
>>
>>36311093
let's see that rack pal

also, what was your MOS
>>
>>36311141

Don't pretend you wouldn't be that confident too if you were in your shoes.

>Say with that you know for 100% sure you will become a UFC champion on video when you were 19
>it then happens

>predict how fights will end
>you're correct

>tell everyone you will destroy the fw devision and rise to the top
>it happened

>millions of people around the world talk about how you can knock blah blah out with one punch
>they were right

>everything you have said has been true
>everything you wanted to do has been a success
>at the same time you have became a millionaire so not only can you do whatever you want, you can have whatever you want

>everyone believes you can move up weight and knock cunts out their and have two belts
>why the fuck would they be wrong?

Seriously. I read somewhere about this scenario. Picture yourself before technology. If you performed a "rain dance" once and it rained. You would call it lucky. Do it a few times in a row and you'll feel pretty confident that it works... Do it again and again, each time bringing even more rain, with millions of spectators witnessing it and chanting your name and worshiping you for bringing drinkable water to the masses...

Well you'd probably fucking believe it too.

But that 20th time you try and it just doesn't work. You're going to feel like a right knob-head lol.
>>
>>36310371
>yeah, but Mayweather is great boxer
Holy Christ.
>>
>>36303488
Shove your little source up your ass, normalfag. Nate usually fights at lightweight, idiot. McGibbies didn't bulk, he just didn't cut.

>>36305567
>projecting this hard
>>
>>36310393
Talking shit is part of the show, do you guys seriously not get this?
>>
>>36308173
It's because you are afraid of getting caught for what you did. You would get completely fucked. If you are completely sure that you won't get blamed for it, then rest easy, you did a good thing.
>>
>>36304079
>Canadians don't want to support a loud mouthed, trash talking fuck face.

Sounds like someone doesn't live near the Maritimes
>>
>>36310167

The audience is cruel. Fighters know this.
>>
>>36303333
Tell us more oh holy quads bearer, for I too live in a ebonics loaded area.
Share your pains and I shall share mine.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.