[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people do deadlifts IN FRONT of a squat rack? Why not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 360x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 360x328
Why do people do deadlifts IN FRONT of a squat rack? Why not do it literally anywhere else? Fuck these people. Almost as bad as curling in a squat rack.
>>
there's an entire free lifting area with bars and shit right when you walk past the front desk in my gym but people still walk all the way to the other side and use the squat racks
>>
>>36302717
this shit pisses me off.

at my gym theres an olympic platform for deadlifts, and a raised stand for raised deadlifts. i hate it when people use squat racks for this shit
>>
>>36302717
Because I'm not in anybodys way when I'm in front of the squat rack. The guy is in there squatting and I'm only taking up a little bit of space behind him.

Would you prefer if I just went in the middle of the gym, instead? Maybe in front of the DB rack?
>>
Yeah This is half the reason I said "fuck it" and invested in a home gym.

All these annoyances and nonsense I had to put up with in the local gym over the years gave me no other choice.
>>
No one deadlifts in my gym, which is terrible for my ego, because the mires start when I pull 2plate.
>>
>>36302759
Yes. Thats why. Its not because you're an antisocial loser
>>
>>36302717
Am I bad person for squatting outside of the squat rack
>>
What the fuck you getting pissed off for? I paid to use the gym just like you so you can either fuck off or use the damn squat rack and not be a bitch
>>
>>36302815
Absolute madman
>>
>>36302744
You can do to the back of the gym, or the front of the gym, or the side of the gym, or anywhere else that isnt retarded.
>>
>>36302819
Like I'm tall but it's all legs so when I get into my deep squat the thing always dings the fucking safety bar, so I just get my lel meme 2 plate and walk over to the empty dl mats and squat and then walk back and rack it
>>
>>36302823
Why would I do that when I can just do it right there where the bar and all the plates are?

Are you afraid that I'm staring at your ass? Does having a man behind you grunting make you feel funny in your naughty place? This is a safe place, you can tell us
>>
>>36302855
Only if you give it a lil sniff senpai
>>
>>36302782
Homegym here. That's like 95% of the reason.
>>
>>36302834
>going ass to grass
>>
>>36302906
>doing quarter reps
>>
>>36302717
>tfw no platforms for deadlifts and have mark my territory
on the plus side the ladies notice me more
>>
>usually gym after 9pm
>had to go a couple hours earlier this time
>needed to OHP
>all power racks taken so I had to OHP in squat rack
Felt bad man
>>
>>36302765
same. I go to the hospitals gym. my parents work there and the gym is massive. 95% old people who stay on the machines.
>>
>>36302717
>no open space for deadlifts except behind the cages and in front of the glass doors to the cardio room

not like anyone at my gym even squats.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.