[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf of 1 month has bmi of 23. Considered normal. Not obese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>gf of 1 month has bmi of 23. Considered normal. Not obese but not the fittest
>hates that I judge what she eats and that I even calculated her bmi
>I count every calorie I put into my mouth. Have been doing it for over 3 years religiously
>gf says she's accepted that she will never be skinny. It's not part of her psychology
>she thinks I'm judging her and said she can no longer get naked in front of me or eat anything.
>I secretly don't want to say I'm okay with her body because I am not. She could be more fit
>she's cute and I love her but I don't want to spend the rest of my life with a girl who eats intuitively and may someday get fat (which she assured me she will not)

What do I do? Do I suck it up and accept the fact that I will never have an ultra fit gf? I don't want to hurt her anymore.

Pic related: it's a pancake I made her
>>
>>36302394
>I secretly don't want to say I'm okay with her body because I am not.
just say it u fucking feget, that's why you're on a relationship
>>
How did u make pancake in heart shape
>>
>>36302394
>gf of 1 month
>i love her

kys.

Also, if she has no personal desire to change the way she looks she'll only grow to hate you, if you keep pressing your body image issues on her.
>>
>>36302394
that pancake is cool
>>
>>36302434
>>36302457

Thanks. I just poured the mix into that shape. Took me a few tries. I ate the fucked up ones
>>
Either stay or leave
>pick 1

Honestly I understand same situation. My boyfriend refuses to lose weight . I call him fat all the time , tell him to lose weight, told him hes 25 with the body of a 45 yr old ,tell him I'm not attracted to fat guys, hell even told him I'd quit losing weight if he started to lose it and still nothing. And ugh I'm sooooo not turned on by his body

You just have to weigh the pros and cons of your relationship . are you willing to just leave over this one issue

Me, I'll stay unless he reaches a weight that I just refuse to fuck and pretend to like
>>
>>36302473

I know what you mean. She's still somewhat sexy. But I feel like I have to be careful when grabbing her hip area because I'm grabbing fat, not muscle. Like I have to flatten out my hand so it feels like I'm grabbing her hips, not the fat on her hips.

It's the part that she has no interest in getting fit that bothers me. And she has told me she won't change just for me. Fitness is such an important part of my life and I can't help but make comments on how many calories certain foods have, or calling people out on weight loss information that doesn't make sense. I hate the idea of body acceptance when it comes to weight and I told her this. To me it's like a smoker giving up and accepting the fact that he will always smoke because it's not part of psychology.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x180
Maybe you should be apart for a while. You can figure out how much you wanna stay with her
>>
>>36303391
Grow fast pupper
>>
>>36303391
>gf of 1 month, already showing this kind of problems
>Maybe you should be apart for a while

Don't worry, it'll happen.
>>
>>36302394
>>36302361

Fuck you wasting all these mb
>>
>>36302551
It sounds like your interested in dating someone with similar interests which she does not have clearly so idk it sounds like you should dump her or that you will I don't see the relationship progressing much
>>
>>36302551
I wish I had a gf that helped me with my diet
>>
File: 54dc0d1b0cf265b01aa2bb95-610xh.jpg (65 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
54dc0d1b0cf265b01aa2bb95-610xh.jpg
65 KB, 422x750
>>36302394
>gf of 1 month...
>gonna be honest brah, either you accept each other, one of you decides to change of their own volition, or you part ways. There is no happy in between any of those.
>>36302551
you have two different lifestyles, if one of you doesn't like the others lifestyle its gonna be tough. If one of you won't accept the others lifestyle it will be impossible.

Someone either wants it or they dont.
>>
>>36302394
i've reshaped a couple gfs, one from about 165 pounds to 130, she looked infinitely better. i can say for sure you are taking the wrong approach, it's all about subtlety. woman are very sensitive about their weight and you are honestly acting like a bitchy mother judging what she eats and calculating her bmi. what you need to do is:
>constantly eat healthy yourself so she sees how important it is to you
>cook for her fairly often and when you do make healthy shit. occasionally make it shit thats too healthy that you don't even enjoy. i'm talking like quinoa, steamed spinach and a piece of chicken with no sauce or salt involved.
>give her small portions of said meals, noticeably smaller than the ones you give yourself. don't mention anything about it, but if she asks just say "this is a mans serving"
>when you're eating the overly healthy, bland meals, act like you're really enjoying them. say things like "wow, look how juicy i got this chicken, i'm really proud of myself!" and go "mmm!" a lot.
>ask her to go on runs with you. if she won't, then ask if you can meet up with her after. when you meet up with her after her run super aggressively demand sex to the point where you pretty much rape her (something about that makes woman want to engage in the activity you just did)
>never, i repeat NEVER, tell her you aren't satisfied with her body. constantly tell her she's beautiful and perfect. just do a hair light-heartedly, the positive reinforcement surrounded by your subtle cues will drive her to lose weight.

thats the best i got.
>>
>>36302394
>>gf of 1 month
>love
>>
>>36302394
I know this feel. Recently broke up with my whale gf. She had an amazing body in that her tits were smaller than her fat rolls. Always had to check what I was grabbing. What made it sadder was her 18 yo sister was /fit/ with an awesome ass and DDs. She had fantastic bj ability though. And like literally 30 minute bjs
>>
>>36302394
You actually sound like a cunt. BMI of 23 is pretty healthy. I'm sure she's just annoyed that you keep bringing it up. I know I'd feel insecure as shit if someone kept bringing up my BMI.

But that being said, you are trying to get her fit? Encourage her to come to the gym with you. Better yet, take her on hour long walks around a lake or something.
If you're worried about her calorie intake, you should do the cooking. You can secretly make lower calorie meals and she won't even notice. Unless you're a shitty cook.
I mean, don't settle for someone less than what you'd hope for.

But that's a cute as fuck pancake.
>>
>>36303566

She is quite stubborn but this is worth a shot. Possibly a little manipulative, but worth a shot and won't harm her image.

I plan on showing up to her house with flowers, giving her a kiss and a hug and promising I'll keep all of the fitness crap to myself.

The thing is she ducking hates chicken, especially the way I typically eat it. Cooked frozen Costco chicken with chicken spice. She said she doesn't mind chicken but that it should be in difference meals.

Apart from cooking us two different meals I don't know how I'll deal with that. I'm not an exceptional cook but I'll have to I've it a shot.

We've eaten garbage so far. Pancakes, crepes and waffles. All with Nutella. She hates that she knows how many calories are in a tablespoon of Nutella
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.