[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll eat broccoli and only broccoli for 3 days to clean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: istock000009196614small.jpg (93 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
istock000009196614small.jpg
93 KB, 620x350
I'll eat broccoli and only broccoli for 3 days to clean my body from toxins, you think it's good idea? some youtube bodybuilder recommends it, so why not?

also: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/broccoli-compound-shows-promise-for-treating-autism/
>>
if that youtube guy recommends it then it must be good. go for it
>>
>>36300390
Dunno mang but I got 11 days to lose 3kg so I'm getting at least 70% of my calories from broccoli/spinach

Shit fucking sucks but I got an amateur boxing match on the 19th and I know I'm gonna be coming in heavy. I know I won't lose the 3kg in that space of time but I'm trying to lose as much as possible. Based Broccoli keeps me feeling full for hours if I have huge portions of it in one sitting.
>>
>>36300390
What the fuck are toxins
>>
>>36300462
I think it's what venomous snakes put into you when they bite you Senpai.
>>
>>36300473
No that's venom
>>
>>36300462
alcohol, metals, all the bad shit that makes your breath smell bad n shit, also broccoli cleanse unfucks your bowels, helps to push out all the old, digested matter and have great benefits for your skin
>>
As someone who ate about 2 lbs of broccoli today, I must say that is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Eat broccoli. Eat a lot of broccoli. Eat other things too, though. You won't get enough protein from broccoli on its own. Also, every single "detox" outside of the context of ceasing drugs/alcohol is made-up hippie bullshit.
>>
>>36300484
The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?
>>
>>36300456
Enema man. You've probably got at least 2kg of shit backed up in your GI tract.
>>
>>36300492
What? Your body metabolizes alcohol. Why would brocolli push out these supposed body metals?
>>
Heres an idea anon. Murder someone, or bribe a doctor to transplant another liver in you

Then steal a dialysis machine from someone suffering kidney failure. Whammo, top notch detox!
>>
>>36300492
bacteria?
>>
>>36300542
Just read into this and now ordered a kit off amazon.

Thanks Anon.
>>
Yo Elliot
>>
>>36300630
dude's kinda retarded at moments, but overall gives solid advice
>>
>>36300493
This.

Have lost 30 pounds since Christmas. I do a green medley, about 400gr of frozen broccoli, spinach and peas. Just fill up a tupperware with it and take it for lunch, don't need a fridge. Nuke it and throw on some hot sauce. 200kcal lunch and it really fills you up. Was a little bloated the first few days from all the fiber, but since then it has been glorious. Never been this regular in my life. Doing this 5 days a week for lunch, alternating with sushi and a spinach salad on tue/fri. Do smaller quantities of it with dinner along with chicken breasts and lentil/bean/barley/whatever-is-on-sale soup.
>>
>>36300492
He was being faceicious. Using that word means you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>36300390
Broccoli makes me fart and only fart for 3 days.
>>
>>36302905
I'm doing the exact same thing to lose weight for an upcoming deadline. All dat fiber keeps me full in a way other food can't.

I've experimented with high protein low carb, eating whatever the fuck I want as long as I track my calories, drinking more water, drinking less water, intermittent fasting.

I tried all those things in the past but the only one that seriously works is eating huge portions of green veggies with meat/fish
>>
>>36302943
>"faceicious"
>"you're fucking stupid"
>>
>>36300484

No, Venom is the Spider-Man guy
>>
>>36300390
>shows promise for treating autism
Sounds like its exactly what /fit/ needs
>>
>>36300492
what metals, exactly? the ones bound the countless enzymes that need them to function?
>>
>>36300390
It might sound weird but when I was juicing, broccoli, oats, and 100% grape juice was one of my favorites.

Helped to have a sams or costco membership for cheap bulk organic shit

>felt so fucking healthy why isn't everyone doing this
>>
broccoli confirmed for god-tier /fit/ food
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237 KB, 1100x1380
>>36305377
>>
/fit, i'm a very boring person, a very fat, boring person, can i lose some extra weight by only eating broccoli, fish, chicken and only drinking water? i'm trying to lose some extra weight before may. of course i'll be doing a shit ton of cardio too.
>>
>>36305409
Yeah you can, but you don't really need to. Eat other vegetables too along with lean meats and drinking water. You'll still lose weight at a quick rate depending on how fat you are. You'll still be a boring person though unless you work on more things than your diet.
>>
>>36305409
of course you can...
>>
>>36305409
Just make sure you also eat a strawberry a day, it keeps the protons from making you constipated
>>
File: Check_03c4eb_2699973.jpg (23 KB, 570x384) Image search: [Google]
Check_03c4eb_2699973.jpg
23 KB, 570x384
>>36305377
nice dubs faggot
>>
>>36300390
>2016
>Falling for the detox meme

Just eat normally
>>
>>36300492
>I eat broccoli to cleanse my body from all those stupid metals and bacteria and because I have accumulated too much old shit in my colon
Now I remember why I haven't visited this board in a year
>>
>>36300390
Oats for breakfast, spinach with lunch, broccoli with dinner every day nigger.

It's just high fibre. I would also suggest eating based black beans with your chicken broccoli and rice for protein and fibre gains.

>it makes you poop. That's all a detox is.
>>
>>36305784
Jesus you're still here and turned into a tripfag
>>
>>36303096
You're thinking of Deadpool.
>>
>>36305789
OK let's play the 'which anon is this' game. chinstrap?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.