[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: JUST.jpg (31 KB, 294x451) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
31 KB, 294x451
JUST
>>
>>36296792
will he keep his memement coach after this?
>>
I watched the highlights of this fight and then an interview with McGregor afterwards and I kinda feel for the guy.

He said that those strikes would usually KO opponents in the weight classes he's used to fighting in, and judging by the spics face he was probably right.

Anybody care to provide a concise insight into what happened?
>>
>>36297810
As he said he was inefficient with his energy and blew out first round, plus wasn't used to someone who could take all those hits and keep going. I only saw some post-fight interviews and know next to nothing about mma though
>>
>>36297810

He moved up two weightclasses which meant that his punches were less effective and his speed was reduced.

He fought someone who is notoriously difficult to KO and went in all guns blazing. Diaz always bleeds heavily from the face which might have given McGregor a false sense of security.

Connor got caught hard with a 1-2 in the second round and from there on he was just trying to run the clock down. He performed a take down despite having no ground game and got clobbered, he positioned himself face down to avoid the punches and inevitably left himself open to the choke.

He's used to getting hit by much lighter punches so you can imagine how much those Diaz hits fucked him up.
>>
>>36297810
he gassed himself by throwing 100% into every left, trying to KO Nate within the first. he truly believed that his KO power against featherweights would translate perfectly against a 170er.

kavanagh even addressed how much conor was loading up and forgoing any setups or variety in his attack between rounds. conor was already winded and diaz, while bloody, is a machine.

then he turned into a panicked wrestler when his chin didn't hold up against a bigger, longer fighter.
>>
>>36297810
He got way too much cocky and he moved to a whole new weight class in which he has never been in,he didn't have any legit experience fighting in welterweight,and he suffered the consequences
>>
>>36297810
>>36297882
Lol and after all the shit this potato faggot talked

I like seeing puffed up bitches like him slapped down, feels good man
>>
>>36297810
It was simply a dumb fight for Conor. He let his over confidence get the best of him to accept a fight at 170.
>>
>>36297889
Yeah, basically this.

He's used to his Blitzkriegs working.

He moved up 2 weightclasses and realized they don't work as well.

He'll be back.
>>
>>36296792
lol. loud mouth white boy gets his shit choked by a brownie
more news at 11
>>
Call him what you want but he's no pussy. Other champs would never risk getting pummeled at a different weight. Wasn't a fan but after seeing him handle loss I like him a lot now.
>>
>>36297977
>Call him what you want but he's no pussy. Other champs would never risk getting pummeled at a different weight. Wasn't a fan but after seeing him handle loss I like him a lot now.

Can you stop sucking his dick? Like dude bulked up 2 weight classes and got his shit wrecked how this is surprising.

he let his ego get to him like an idiot and got pounded for it. he lost like a bitch and is no longer relevant lmao @ everyone making excuses for the 'good white irishman'

pathetic
>>
>>36297882
But all manlet fighters say that there's no difference how big you are and the haw is as vulnerable for a giant as it is for a manlet? Which is the true?
>>
ITT: "I train affliction"
>>
>>36297810
Connor was underestimating Diaz Punching power and ability to land punches. He thought he could move away and dogde like a ninja so he didn't keep his guard up. He took a heavy jab or something and got slightly dazed, then after that it was just downhill.
>>
>>36298042
conor lost to a better fighter. the end.
>>
>>36298146
If Connor didn't let his ego get to him and treat Diaz with respect in the ring he would have taken it. Connor is better and will win the rematch.
>>
>>36298189
>b-bu-but.. if
>if conor didn't let his ego
Part of being a good fighter is part of keeping your mental shit tight. Conor lost it like white people always do. therefore he's a shit fighter.

diaz outclassed him get over it
>>
>>36298146
He was way above his weight class. It's like if Luke Rockhold fought Jon Jones. Of course he'd get his shit fucked up. Yes it's all Conors fault. But it's still not that cut and dry.
>>
>>36298214
na'a

Connor lost, Diaz didn't win. Connor was also dominating the whole first round, just outclassing Diaz. He is the better fighter and he will prove that in the rematch
>>
>>36298253
>dominate the first round
>get gassed like a pussy
>get raped
>better fighter?

Your logic is astounding. It's clear you just have a hardon for mcgregor. rub one out and you'll be able to actually use your brain
>>
>>36298308
Whatever. Conor will be back. TRUST ME
>>
>>36297810
You can see the exact left straight Nate hit him with that gave him a concussion. Nate realized that instantly and then it was game over. Also I think Conor really underestimated Diaz, because Diaz only had 11 days notice while Conor had a full camp. But Nate's always in fighting shape.
>>
>>36298497
yeah he'll be back... he'll be back beating worthless manlets like he has done all of his career
>>
He did not appreciate enough how much his recent bulk would deplete his stamina. Went guns blazing in round 1. Add his poor stamina to his opponents inhumane ability to take punishment, it was all downhill by the middle of round 2.

Weird thing is, Conor is pretty fucking smart while Diaz is dumb as fuck. But it was Diaz who picked the right tactic and implemented it accordingly.
>>
>>36297810

HE DROPPED HIS FUCKING GUARD

it's his fault, he didnt fight like a professional
>>
File: 1457343321795.png (895 KB, 881x602) Image search: [Google]
1457343321795.png
895 KB, 881x602
WHEN WILL THEY...
>>
>>36298686

conan is a giant though
>>
>>36298001
Fedor is 5'11 and took down a ton of guys in the 6'2 range
>>
>>36298633
You shut your fucking cuck mouth
>>
MANLETS

WHY OH WHY MUST THEY LIVE?

WHY ? WHY ARE THERE SUB HUMAN 6 FOOTERS IN THIS WORLD?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

fffffuckin manlets
>>
File: Stay Mad.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Stay Mad.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>36298765
>>
>>36297810
The Diaz bros are the toughest niggers in mma. His meme punches did nothing and he got scared and got strangled.

Don't listen to the muh weight class fags. Diaz fights at 10 pounds more. They did 170 because he had to take it on short notice. So they basically just fought at normal weight instead of doing the faggy memecuts.
>>
>>36297810
He got a bad case of Ronda Rousey syndrome, meaning he got way too cocky and let all his own hype get to his head. Seems like he thought he was invincible beating up guys smaller and lighter than him and taking every punch from them without being bothered in the slightest. So he moves up in weight with this same mindset, tries to show off how tough he is to a guy who is bigger and heavier than him, stands with his arms by his side taking punches to the face like he couldn't be hurt... then he got hurt.
>>
>>36298778
weight was a factor tho as conor fights at a lower weight class, he is not as much used to moving around the cage at 170
>>
>>36298774

ayy lmao

pls tiny come back you fuckin manlet
>>
>>36298714
Fedor weighs over 200lbs, bad comparison.
>>
Everyone please stop

Both men fought at 170

McGregor usually beats on man let's at 145
Diaz usually fights at 155

He tried a takedown when he was about to get knocked out, then gave up his back to get himself tapped out to avoid being knocked the fuck out on the ground to look better

Dos Anjos would have blown him to smithereens as well.
>>
>>36298868
Fighting at walking around weight is comfy tho

Cutting weight for fight sucks dicks from experience
>>
Diaz showed there some vegan superiority over McGregor the Paleo cunt.
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (22 KB, 330x376) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
22 KB, 330x376
>mfw I get put in my place
>>
>>36298253
>Diaz didn't win

Sup Conor, didn't know you posted here.
>>
File: 1457251183669.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1457251183669.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTzhVVIjLCE

and bonus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPBE4780px0
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.