[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
see this, what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0422.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0422.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
>go to bathroom
> wipe
>see this, what do?
>>
>>36296392
Quit instagramming your period Stacy.
>>
>>36296392
Put my squat plug back in
>>
Cut down on eating beets.
>>
Kill yourself before cancer does it for you
>>
>>36296392
Use more lube
>>
Use less lube since my body has begun producing it for me
>>
>red, not black
>not internal bleeding
Looks like business as usual
>>
>>36296392
Is your asshole itchy? If so hemorrhoids.
>>
>>36296478
I actually had a colonoscopy and a endoscopy done. Both came back inconclusive.

I have some sort of inflamed thing under my lower left ribcage.
>>
>>36296543
Sounds like cancer.
>>
just sign up for chemo dude... stop wasting time.
>>
>i need to stretch more
>>
>>36296392
It's bright red, so its a lesion near the asshole. If it were gi bleeding, it'd be darker.
>>
>>36296543
its either cancer or you have shit posture
>>
If you have some anal fissures squatting can make it worse and will increase blood pressure in your ass.
>>
>>36296392

could be just wiping too hard over time, or could be something more serious. see your doctor.
>>
>>36296414
Underrated post, fucking laughted out loud in class...
>>
>>36296392
Awesome! The blood means my preworkout is working!
>>
>>36296392
next time use lube
>>
>>36296392
Happened to me. Since it's bright red it's not that big of a deal. Solution is to eat more fiber to get softer shits and avoid it creating rashes inside your colon.
>>
>>36296392
is it beets?
>>
>>36296392
>see this, what do?
die

thats what your about to do
>>
>>36296543
Same here man.
Nothing got picked up on the first round but I went for another when my symptoms were especially bad they found Hemorrhoids right up there. It hurts, it sucks and can be embarrassing man but you will be okay.
Best of luck man.
>>
File: image.jpg (423 KB, 1260x1782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423 KB, 1260x1782
>>36297227
>>
>>36297227
Top bantz m8
>>
>>36296392
Ignore it, its probably fine.
>>
>>36298896
Thanks dude. Not people would rather joke about death and anal sex.

Did you have a potrusion on your abdomen? Or just the hemorrhoids.
>>
>>36296420
this legit freaked me out once
>>
>>36296392

lol if you bled like this your underwear would be fucking drenched before you shit.
>>
Honestly OP that happens to me pretty often. Usually its due to a combination of watery stool which dries my o ring and then wiping too vigorously. Try getting more fiber in your diet and avoid any kind food that's too greasy, also if you can hold in your poops that should cut down on the number of times a day you have to wipe.
>>
mine is like this daily. terrible pain when my asshole is literally ripped open by each shit... i wish i had real soft poops
>>
>>36301731

I'm this guy:

>>36301646

Fukking Miralax. Be careful thoe, it can be addicting
>>
>>36296460
>bleeding out ass
>buisness as usuall
Damn, man.
>>
>>36296392

ITT: niggas don't know bout dat metamucil
>>
Heres how you get rid of external hemmoroids

>Stuff your ass crack with a lining of toilet paper
>go get som Prep H, the suppositories and the cream
>Slather your asshole in that cream everytime you
>Plug your ass with that pill twice a day
>eat a lot of fiber
>wait
>>
Did you take that fat burner that makes you take orange projectile shits every time you ingest fat?
>>
>>36301814
You speak truth. Metamucil (it's a brand name of Psyllium Husk powder) will literally fix that problem. If it hurts when you poop and you're seeing blood when you wipe, you need more fiber in your diet. Psyllium Husk is an easy fix. Realistically, you need to eat more fucking vegetables too. Meat and Milk is not a complete diet, anon.
>>
>>36296392
Beets make your poop look bloody red
>>
>>36296392
this happens to me time to time, you might have ulcerative colitis
>>
>>36296392
This only happens to me when I'm under extreme stress.
>>
>>36296392
literally my wipe a few minutes ago.

ulcerative colitis is bloody shit! (hehe)
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.