[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Molly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: Shroom.jpg (82 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
Shroom.jpg
82 KB, 600x640
What does /fit/ think of lifting on MDMA -ecstasy?
>>
Natural selection at work
>>
>>36294630
fuck ecstasy. get pure mdma and love life
>>
File: 1452345966685.jpg (573 KB, 1012x2608) Image search: [Google]
1452345966685.jpg
573 KB, 1012x2608
>>36294630
ya sure do it
>>
>>36294690
Isn't the same thing? Been thinking of getting microdoses for pre-workout.
>>
>>36294714

Ecstacy pills are usually mixed with regular amphetamine but god knows what's in most of them.

The pure MDMA doesn't cause you to become hyper active and alert, it's the amphetamine in the pills that give you that effect.
>>
>>36294714
nah ecstasy is the pill form. cut with all sorts of shit like ketamine, speed, gear etc. i've tried literally hundreds of different pills and i can tell you i've had pills that would come up 0% mdma if i had them tested
>>
I couldn't imagine lifting on m. There is no way I would be near my normal working strength, but it might be cool. Would sweat everywhere tho.
>>
>>36294749

Bodyweight stuff is fun, standing on your hands and pull-ups, climbing, dancing, jumping. But trying to max your record on drugs is pretty stupid.
>>
>>36294714
its all the same thing. people who think their dealer is telling the truth when they say their powder is pure are fucking idiots.
>>
>>36294778
desu doing anything remotely dangerous on drugs is stupid. lifting weights is one of those things
>>
>>36294791
just because you don't trust your dealer, doesn't mean they're all not trustworthy. i happen to trust my dealer and i've had nothing but clean powder from him
>>
>>36294792
>desu doing anything remotely dangerous on drugs is stupid.
except driving. That's just fun for everybody
>>
>>36294630

>>36294740
>>36294745
>>36294791
Yeah, I thought of that... I'd brew it myself, but, you know...

Oh, shit, I just remembered, I thought of using it as an antidepressant, but the effect lasts a few hours, right? So by the time I hit the gym, I'd still be high.
>>
>>36294830
>mfw have driven on acid at night on a busy road
car headlights looked remarkably like little frog faces
>>
>>36294630

your brain is already fucked

do more mdma
>>
>>36294852
Pick related >>36294630
>>
>>36294849

I don't think MDMA is a good antidepressant, it can actually make you MORE depressed. Having a trip on MDMA can break you out of a depression in some ways for example if you go out and have a really fun night and feel alot of feelings, but the day or days after you will not feel alright at all.

It's a weird feeling.
>>
>>36294791
>>36294805
>>36294805
>>36294745
>>36294740
pretty much everything being sold as pure MDMA these days is actually methylone. if you dont believe me, drop a few bucks on a testing kit and see for yourself.
>>
>>36294630
fun on its own, amazing when candy flipped
>>
I pref 4-fa
>>
Wouldn't recommend it desu. It dehydrates you/elevates heart rate. Mix that with strenuous activity(lifting) and you've got yourself a bad time. I haven't personally lifted on it, but I've done so on cocaine. It was not fun. Got really light headed and damn near passed out
>>
I think most drugs are fucking dumb even when you're not trying to lift while on them
>>
>>36294630
>be me
>just got done clubbing
>nogrills
>still rolling on Ecstacy
>its 2am
>fuck it ill go lift
>head to 24 hr fitness
>take 3 yohimbe pills
>load up a barbell for deadlifts
>start to pull
>drop the weight from the top of my rep
>start projectile vommiting everywhere
>the only other person in the gym is a mexican doing preacher curls
>still puking
>hes just looking at me confused
>leave gym embarrassed and covered in puke
>didnt clean up my mess

dont take ecstacy and lift
>>
>>36294630

There's been studies that suggest that even at recreational doses MDMA fucks the serotonin system in your brain

If you really want to try MDMA I suggest doing it once or twice and stopping
>>
>>36294902
three days after trip are weird as fuck but not really in a bad way.
>>
>>36295040
>didnt clean up my puke

How can you ever go back. What the fuck.
>>
>>36295123

I've always noticed some irritability and being unable to produce music, which I normally do every day.
>>
File: 1453647932769.jpg (119 KB, 617x932) Image search: [Google]
1453647932769.jpg
119 KB, 617x932
>>36295123
>>36294902
I don't think you understand how MDMA works. It brings you "out of depression" because depression is a chemical imbalance wherein your serotonin levels are lower than an average person.

MDMA enhances your serotonin receptors so it uses up all your serotonin at once, for a stronger (albeit shorter) emotional high.

This means your serotonin is lower than before for a few days while your body recovers. For someone who already has low levels of serotonin, having your levels lowered even further will lead to even worse symptoms of depression.

I've known two friend of friends who killed themselves in the days following taking ecstasy.

DO NOT use drugs or alcohol to "cure" depression. They're recreational, not restorative. You wouldn't use a hooker to cure tfwnogf. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>36294861
Yeah, it's like a withdrawl syndrome. Microdoses are meant to "extend" the effect while making it relativelly mild. Say I take a whole psychotropic dosage spread throughout a week.
>>
>>36295217
Yeah, it's like a withdrawl syndrome. Microdoses are meant to "extend" the effect while making it relativelly mild. Say I take a whole psychotropic dosage spread throughout a week.
>>
>>36295217
>>36295236
Ffs, these are meant for.
>>36294902
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 248x203
>>36294850
>car headlights looked remarkably like little frog faces
Could it be that you were beginning to see the true nature of the universe and the true nature was Pepe?
>>
You all missed the most important point here... Don't take mdma and lift. you are going to kill yourself from overheating. You will be sweating and not dribking enough water and that body temp will be hella high
>>
File: kek.jpg (16 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
16 KB, 292x257
>>36294692
>>
>>36295323

Dancing is alot more fun and is also a type of exercise.
>>
I've done some psychedelics (LSD microdoses on several occasions, full on shroom trip on another) and gone to the gym before. It's fine until something out of the ordinary happens like you are approached by an admirer or something. Shit can get awkward real quickly.

You will also think everyone is trying to talk to you when they are having conversations with other people because your sense of hearing is so heightened.
>>
Mda>>>>>>>>>mdma

Mdma is boring and weird.

Don't lift on anything other than pot
>>
>>36295495

I've noticed that whenever I smoked weed before I go to the gym I never feel like doing the really heavy lifts. I love doing pull-ups, push ups and core exercises alot more than I usually do though.

I usually spend alot more time stretching afterwards also lol.
>>
>>36294630
Bad idea. Neurotoxicity is exacerbated by a high body temp.
>>36294740
>The pure MDMA doesn't cause you to become hyper active and alert
MDMA's a substituted amphetamine. Feeling stimulated and jittery is normal to a point.
>>36294938
If you're in Australia, maybe.
>>
>>36296046
Amphetamine is a Dopaminergic System Modulating Stimulant, while MDMA is a Serotonin Reuptake inhibiting psycho-stimulant. So while they both hype you up, the emotional and mental states caused by each aren't very similar, and effects on the brain chemistry are completely different.
>>
>>36295495
>>36295524
upsides to lifting while on weed? got some lemon haze here contemplating doing babby's first high lift
>>
>>36296244
see
>>36296133
>>
>>36296244

Don't smoke too much and you'll be fine. Do some core exercises and stretch alot it will feel awesome.
>>
lifting on LSD is great, would definitely recommend it. Don't know about mandy but you should probably stay away from public gyms on any drug.
>>
>>36296260
thanks
>>36296284
thanks
>>
>>36296133
this has been my same experience too, although weed actually makes it harder for me to sleep so I can't really nap afterwards

I love feeling every muscle working in harmony while lifting stoned. I also think it makes it easier to identify muscle imbalances and potential injuries that are starting to develop from overtraining. I really do think it makes me a smarter lifter.

It's so painfully obvious to me now why NFL and NBA players love getting high. It has all of the benefits of opioid painkillers without the chance of becoming physically addicted and without the impairment of neuromuscular function
>>
>>36294740
>>36294690
>>36294745
scrubs
>tfw when dutch and every pill contains mdma only
>>
>>36296046
>If you're in Australia, maybe.
Australia is actually really good for MDMA
>>
any advice on how to spot THAT guy whos holdin in a club or teh streets
or should i just try using relations to get hold of the good stuff?
>>
>>36296289
House gym recommended? Sounds a tad dangerous, lol.
>>
try a new obscure RC every day until you find one that causes instant death
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.