[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to listen to music while swimming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Hannah-Payton[1].jpg (46 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Hannah-Payton[1].jpg
46 KB, 615x409
What's the best way to listen to music while swimming
>>
stereo edge of pool
>>
>>36292943
Put your phone in the water so the water amplifies the sound
>>
>>36292972

thanks 4 the tip
>>
>swimming
shoo shoo gain goblin
>>
shoo shoo gain goblin
>>
>hire string quartet
>rent 4 sets of scuba gear
Jesus anon, was that so hard?
>>
earphones
>>
>that picture
Not cool op
>>
somebody post the story about the guy listening to erotic fiction, only to learn other people could hear it as well as the water carries the sound
>>
>>36292972
Underwater speakers are a thing. Took a scuba diving class back in college and the instructor brought them out a couple times. Listening to dark side of the moon in the water was trippy because it seemed like the sound was all around you.
>>
>>36292943
sing & hum
>>
>>36292943
I'm genuinely ashamed of how fucking hard this picture made me laugh. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
File: 1455410306113.jpg (37 KB, 579x329) Image search: [Google]
1455410306113.jpg
37 KB, 579x329
>>36292999
checked
>>
The best way is to swim with fat people, then you can listen to whalesong.
>>
>>36294957
bump
>>
>>36294962
They use them for synchronized swimming so the coach can communicate with underwater broads

I don't think there's any kind of system where you can play music underwater without everyone else swimming being able to hear it, though
>>
>>36292943
swimming is for fat white women and awkwardly lanky white boys who couldn't make it in basketball

stick to hill sprints or row machine
>>
>>36294962
That mulan song?
>>
With a toaster in the bathtub because underwater no one can hear you do the epileptic slide
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.