[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've recently started a cut and I'm starting to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I've recently started a cut and I'm starting to see the beginning of stretch marks. I know that once you get this shit there's nothing you can do, but does is there anything at all that helps prevent them starting or at least not becoming hideous purple stripes?
>>
>>36292047
Why would you not want natural made awesome tattoos like these?
Pleb.
>>
>>36292047
as far as I know shea/cacao butter and/or coconut oil for the skin

time takes care of the rest
>>
File: 1399082288169.jpg (30 KB, 507x509) Image search: [Google]
1399082288169.jpg
30 KB, 507x509
>>36292047
Gonna piggyback on your thread, OP.

I'm cutting from 20% bodyfat, all the way to 12%. I'll most likely be at it for about 6 months. I'm cutting at 400 cals. Is there any way to prevent or minimize these fuckers? Like, would slowing down my cut to 300 cals deficit help? Or would that just be a useless way of prolonging the hell that is cutting?
>>
don't you get them while gaining weight too fast and not cutting? I got them on my ass once I went from 76 to 96 in like 6 months
>>
Everyday I put cocoa butter on my skin to give it a healthy glow. It also helps with stretch marks
>>
>>36292170
^this. Stretch marks are from stretching (thus the name) which is caused by the increase in mass, not the decrease.
>>
>have stretch marks on my back and just below my but from growing to fast
>only made it to 5'9"

Kek
Kill me
>>
STOP IT

STOP MAKING SO MANY GAINS SO FAST

THOSE STRETCHES WILL NEVER GO AWAY
>>
>>36292047
Cocoa butter and/or bio oil every. Fucking. Day.
>>
>>36292226
>>36292185
This sensei. Takes a while but once they're gone they're gone. I use it anyway because mine has a faint musky smell that my gf likes
>>
>>36292226
>>36292101
Is there really any difference between a fancy oil and just using some cheap moisturizer every day? I'm guessing keeping the skin relatively moist and not cutting too quickly is the best bet.

>>36292160
Carry on sir.

>>36292170
Maybe the skin stretches and breaks during the gain, but personally mine were never visible until I started cutting. Fug, I wasn't even that fat but it's coming up in weird places like my arms. Please god let there be some hope in mitigating this shit.
>>
>>36292214
>that friend who rubbed it in every bodies face when he was 5'6" at 14
>he's 5'6" at 20 now
>>
>>36292470
>tfw 5'6" at 14
>tfw 6'3" at 20
>>
>>36292047
If you have stretch marks you must have bulked to fast. Stretch marks happen from rapid growth, not from losing weight quickly. That's loose skin.

Next time don't bulk like a retard. These are your reminder and punishment.
>>
>>36292214
>going through puberty at a sprint not a marathon

Poor choice familia.
>>
>>36292060
Although I would rather I didn't have them, my entire left side of my torso is covered in pale white stretch marks.
Sometimes I actually like them, as they are all horizontal, stop incline with my pec/nipple, and are like a natural tattoo.
>>
I got stretchmarks on my hamstrings and inner thighs

Thanks, SS. Can't even squat 2pl8 even.
>>
>>36292047
Is that picture real? Because that's the worst case of stretchmarks I have ever seen.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.