[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Revy_blow.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Revy_blow.jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
34% bf. Losing the fat and gaining muscle anyone here still in fatmode?
>>
File: 1455077632593.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1455077632593.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>36291548
I'm going to the gym shortly, then study then lunch probably some sardines with hot sauce.
I'll be back.
>>
Fatfuck kingofmanlets here. At 230lb but been training for 3 months on a hyperthrophy type of routine with oral steroids and protein shakes up the butt. One more month and then going on t3/clen/oral tren to do my 3 month cut to be lookin fresh af for the summer.

Stay mad lanklets.
>>
>>36291548
17%BF
6'3 83 kg/180 lbs

Already have some muscle gonna cut for the 13/12% BF for the summer
>>
>>36292263
>oral steroids

Why? Are you some kind of pussy that would rather kill their liver instead of pinning twice/week?
>>
>>36291548
I'm skinnyfat went on a diet and lost a shit ton of weight but did not exercise, so I look slim because I lost all my gainz, A L L of it. but because I didn't exercise I still maintain around 20 - 25% bf

>tfw never gonna have a bf like this

5'7 / 68.5 inch
130lbs / 59kg
>>
>>36292263
>roiding
Enjoy fucking your liver and heart anon
>>36292375
>17%
Not bad anon I'm looking to get to or below 15% and maintain that
>>36292436
This is why I don't bulk or cut I just do 3 days lifting, 2 days cardio so I can add muscle and cut fat whilst eating at a small deficit that is increased via the cardio. If your still fat I think it's the best way to go about it. Anyway gonna eat my sardines now.
>>
>>36291548
Are u me? Same here man. Been cutting a few months and coming here multiple times a day. Beginning of muh gains and I love it mane. Still a jello bellied buttermilk making cow tho. We'll get there dude.
>>
>>36292491
sorry i had to delete >>36292436
I thought it was pertinent to include my height and weight
>>36292468
>>
>>36291572
Sounds like you have at lease some things in your life in order. Good luck.
>>
>>36291548
>Found my bodyfat calipers
>Calculated bodyfat
>Expecting something around 15, or maybe 18
>20.6%
>Realize I've become a fatass
>My lifts are novice, so I can't excuse this
That was yesterday, my cut started today. I'm hoping to stick with this until I'm at least 14%. Aiming for 12%, though, and I may consider going down to 10% if I can manage it. I'm Currently 86.7 kg, so I'm gonna have to drop almost 10 kg. Fuck /fit/, this is a huge pain in the ass. I wish I'd realised how fat I was getting about 4% ago.
>>
>>36291548
19.9% atm, but I swear to fuck I look way bigger than that. Probs due to height. FUcking shitcunt genetics.
>>
File: Sans titre4.jpg (1 MB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre4.jpg
1 MB, 1152x2048
23% bf here, 192 cm (6'3) for 84.8 kg.

Skinny fat i guess?

Eating 1600 calories a day currently, i think i fuck3d up my macros because it said i was 22.5 a week ago and now 23% im not sure.

Was doing cardio mostly before, but lifting seems like a better idea, finaly.

I'm propably gonna do a rythm similar to stronglift 5x5 except that im at home for now and only have dumbells.

Cant wait to get ride of that fucking tummy fat.
>>
>>36292627
Jesus fuck I wish I had your height. I have like 3% less body fat but I look fatter since I'm liiiiiike 6+ inches shorter.
>>
>>36292627
If you're unsure about macros, make sure you're getting enough protein. Otherwise you're just screwing yourself.
>>
>>36292668
Yeah now im making sure i reach my protein goal that my fitnesspal is showing me, 81g daily it say.

Should i aim a little higher if i can or is it pointless?
>>
>>36292690
1 g/lb is a myth, but a legit rule is 0.64*weight in lbs. Whatever that is, is what you should aim for. That being said, you can get by on a lot less.
>>
>>36292706
I see, i have some whey on the way (!) To help reach my proteins more easely, because because tuna is gonna get boring quickly...
>>
>>36292627
>6'1"
>102.3kg on scales at gym today
>started counting calories properly this week, been half assing them the last month
>noticed my tone getting better but my weight not dropping

I thought you were supposed to have noticable differences after a month? Fucking christ. I enjoy lifting, but cutting doesn't let me make many gains, my weights have been stuck for the last fortnight. I'm working up a sweat and leaving aching, but for some reason my weight is staying the same and I don't REALLY feel any different from when I first started to feel better a few weeks ago.

Maybe after 3 months I should start looking a bit lean? Going to count calories properly now too. 1800 a day gives me a protein shake, 2 sandwhiches and a decent dinner.
>>
>>36291548
I don't know my body fat percentage, but I was 130kg at 183cm with barely any muscle to speak of. Currently at 112kg, lost a lot of fat, haven't really built any muscle yet. Sub-100kg is the immediate goal right now, I have a wide frame so I suppose 80kg or 85kg with a bit of muscle would be healthy, so that's the end-goal.
I'm also trying to enforce healthy eating habits, I know that I'd go right back up to my weight if I just powered through it with a super strict diet, slow progress but it's coming along and I'm already enjoying improved mobility and not feeling like shit constantly.
>>
>>36292529
>some things
All except for
>tfw no gf
Although I think thats 98% of /fit/. So can't complain, life is good especially on lifting days.
>>
>>36292760
I eat any sandwhich with meat on brown bread, egg, ham, chicken, tuna, beef, pork.
Tinned sardines
Battered cod, burgers, sausages, bacon, eggs, pork luncheon meat, peanuts, chicken etc.
That's just what I eat and that's for someone who creates a caloric deficit through cardio and diet to go with lifting so I don't know why your lacking options tbqh.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.