[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anon told me he lifts, I told him I fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 534x401
So anon told me he lifts, I told him I fight
>>
>>36288005
>and we touched dicks later that night
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 275x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 275x230
>>36288142
No homo right anon
>>
>>36288005
You have literally no reason to fight in 2016, in a first world country, except for sport. Even then, you're pretty much a neo-gladiator, being used to generate FREE money for your handlers.
>>
>>36288005
he probably got into fighting to shut people up who made fun of his ridiculous sounding voice
>>
>>36288172
spoken like a true western beta cuck
>>
>>36290189
>fighting with your hands and feet
>not owning a gun
>not carrying a pipe bomb with you at all times

What's it like being a poor nigger?
>>
File: US_Navy_SEAL_Reenactment_Group.jpg (1 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
US_Navy_SEAL_Reenactment_Group.jpg
1 MB, 3872x2592
>>36288005

so anon told me he fights, I told him I war
>>
>>36290225
>Implying guns are allowed everywhere

What's it like being retarded and not knowing the law?
>>
training fighting is a total fucking waste of time. A 10 dollar knife off ebay makes your thousands of hours of training completely useless. What a bunch of losers.
>>
>>36290225
> owning a gun

I don't have a tiny penis anon. Claim it's a stereotype all you want but that would mean black people don't like water melons and Asians aren't bad drivers
>>
>>36290774
okay I got a paradox for you then. Why is it that japs never shoot each other and never carry guns, but blacks are always shooting each other and have tons of guns.

Does that mean japs have huge dicks and blacks have tiny dicks?
>>
File: 1437914533330.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1437914533330.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
>>36288172
BJJ
>Physical contact
>Sport
>Creativity
>Self-confidence
>Sense of progression
>Sense of community
>Deflation of the ego
>Exposure to unfamiliar culture
>Cardio, flexibility

There is literally no reason not to participate in a martial art unless you're too much of a poorfag to afford it.
>>
>>36288142
kekd
>>
File: assad laughing.jpg (4 KB, 143x166) Image search: [Google]
assad laughing.jpg
4 KB, 143x166
>>36290764
>taking someone talking about carrying pipe bombs seriously
>>
>>36290771
> attempt to rape/rob qt3.14 petite Jewish/Israeli girl with your pissweak knife

Wake up in prison

> - few teeth
> - knife
> - anal virginity
>>
>>36290791
It means blacks live in America where guns are legal where as japs live in a country with gun control and don't have weekly mass shootings.

The answer to your paradox is gun control works.
>>
What reason is there? The most violence where I live is radiating from the local police anyways. Martial arts aint gonna help me against them anyways, besides white so dont really have to fear them anyways.

It would just be another waste of 3 hours per week, on top of 9 hours for gym.
>>
>>36288172
>You have literally no reason to fight in 2016, in a first world country
Yeah, have fun getting dominated on the streets by aggressive Muslim thugs.
>>
>>36291090
Since when was anywhere in Europe considered developed? I live in the pacific northwest which is actually developed and I can't see a reason to fight unless you're poor or a manlet
>>
>>36291117
Define developed.

Muslim thugs who live on welfare are not lacking any necessities in life, yet they are constantly raping and brutalizing random passers-by.
>>
>>36290796
This senpai gets it, damn I miss those expensive bjj classes
>>
>>36291160
Developed: not a shithole where blacks or muslims live
>>
lol yeah but the average "yea anon i fight" guy fights like a bleeding vagina, not realizing his ufc tshirt and 12 months of expensive mma classes don't negate the fact that he's a 140lb manlet

had a guy fitting that exact description (5'6", ~140lbs) try to start shit with me a while back saying that muscles wont help me and he can kick my ass blah blah i train really hard blah blah

literally grabbed him, lifted him off the ground a little then threw him down and it was all ogre after i got on top of him and punched him in the face a few times. For the record I do have some experience boxing but what I did took literally no skill whatsoever just retard strength

of course a professional/very experienced fighter could wreck me even if they were small as fuck, but what most of these guys fail to realize is that they're nowhere near that skill level lol. I've never met a serious martial artist that wasn't humble anyways, so very unlikely you'll come across someone who'll flaunt martial arts training and actually be able to fight well
>>
>>36293201
Forever this.
Anyone who brags about fighting is usually the shittest fighter out.
>>
>>36290882
No it dosen't, the japs pee on their blades and stab the shit out of each other.
>>
>>36288005
>not doing both
>not learning weapons martial arts along with boxing and freestyle wrestling
>>
>>36293269

That's because people who actually train know how fucking bad a simple fight can end. Hardly any who can wreck ass goes around talking shit looking for fights. Tough guys are usually very humble and friendly.
>>
>>36293377
yeah it's always the ones with back-ups who can't fight their own battles who do this anybody who knows how to fight knows how horrible it can end.
>>
>>36290736
this uniform is retarded how are they supposed to see the enemy this way ?
>>
>>36290796
>what the samurai did with their swords, we do with our hands

Slice up disobedient lowerclass working people for your masters?
Doesn't sound too exciting or appliable to modern day societies
>>
>>36293426
kek'd
>>
Hey when I'm 50 at least I won't have experienced traumatic brain injury and want to kill myself and others?
>>
>>36290791
Whites have even more guns than shitskins, but we aren't shitskins and most of us are chill.

Mellowest crowd you will ever meet is at a gun show. Total mutual respect.
>>
>>36290736
You know shit is legit when their faces are redacted otherwise al kaeda will come to their houses and fuck their gutters and shit in their pools.
>>
>>36293484
yeah, until a spade shows up. then they aren't so mellow.
>>
Can someone explain to me who is this guy and why this thread?
>>
>>36288005
Nice enjoy your skinny endurance physique (unless ur on roids of course).
Enjoy not being strong.
great so you can beat me up, then what? I'm still gonna be shredded and you're still gonna look grotesque. I win.
>>
>>36293820
>You can beat me up
>I win
You must be white.
>>
>>36290796
Judo is where it's at.
>>
>>36290171
Probably.

I'm sure it worked too.

Imagine seeing the guy you used to bully in school on tv completely wrecking cunts 20 years later.
>>
>>36293820

GSP was one of the strongest mother fuckers in the sport and all he did was gymnastics.
>>
File: 1455733082380.jpg (240 KB, 1656x1009) Image search: [Google]
1455733082380.jpg
240 KB, 1656x1009
>>36295706
>gsp
>all he did was gymnastics
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.