[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drink a gallon >piss a gallon what's the point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1453387856719.png (173 KB, 297x556) Image search: [Google]
1453387856719.png
173 KB, 297x556
>drink a gallon
>piss a gallon

what's the point? or is this a troll or some weird gay shit?
>>
>inhale one cubic meter or air
>exhale one cubic meter of air

what's the point?

^ this is your right now ^
>>
>>36287717
breathing is not a choice, drinking like crazy and pissing is
>>
>>36287717 (You)
No, this is you
>>
>born
>die

>>
>>36287852
that one is easy, the answer is yes.
>>
>>36287745
Breathing should be a choice for people like you
>>
You are now aware that your entire body is continuously dividing cells
>>
>>36287745
Breathing is absolutely a choice. Hold your damn breath.
>>
>>36288428
>>36287877
>Hold your damn breath.
so that's how you got brain damage
>>
>>36288228
>>36288228
Yeah. but you still don't have to piss a quart every half hour after working out.
>>
>>36287694

Do you see how the piss that comes out is a different color than the water you drank?

Do you suppose that MIGHT be because it contains stuff that wasn't originally in the water?
>>
>>36289238
but that's not a good thing

you're losing minerals and vitamins from drinking too much
>>
>>36289259
That's why I've been holding my piss (and all waste) in since 2009. I am a completely efficient zero waste machine, I'm going to live forever!
>>
>>36289238
Are you dehydrated, anon?
>>
>>36289348

I easily clear a gallon a day, probably closer to 2, and my piss is always still yellow.

I suspect it may be because I'm a ketofag, and I'm constantly flushing ketones in addition to whatever else.
>>
>>36289369
ketones are fuel, you're supposed to use them
>>
>>36289369
My body has plenty to spare, that's kinda the whole point of being a ketofag.
>>
>>36289415
i don't think that's how it works.
>>
>>36289259
Consume more minerals and vitamins, genius.
>>
It's best to consume most of your water through your butt hole.
>>
>>36289464
contrary to popular belief, there's no such thing as "the vitamins", it's impossible to get everything and in the right proportion
>>
>>36289456

It is. I mean, you still have to be at a calorie deficit in order to produce ketones in the first place, obviously, but every flavor of "low carb" dieting in existence advises you to increase your water intake so as to keep flushing out ketones, thus forcing your body to make more (by metabolizing your body fat.)

Over the past 5 months, I've noticed that whenever I slack off on the water intake, my weight loss stalls as well. And then when I guzzle water all day long, almost to the point of vomiting, the weight loss starts back up again.
>>
>>36287852
Death is an illusion, just like everything else.

Enjoy.
>>
>>36289713
>you still have to be at a calorie deficit in order to produce ketones
no, you can eat all the fat you want
>>
>>36289753

Well, not exactly. The idea is that by eating a high fat, high protein diet, you will naturally feel "full" enough to not have cravings while still being at a calorie deficit. Many report not even needing to count calories as they find they just naturally arrive at a deficit anyway when eating this way. However this still doesn't mean you can eat at a surplus and lose weight.

The whole bit about flushing/reproducing ketones is a thing, yes, but it's secondary to still simply being at a caloric deficit. Keto is just a different way to get there, that some may find easier to stick to.
>>
>>36289872
dude, check your sources because you're not supposed to eat high protein if you wanna stay in ketosis, only moderate protein
>>
>>36287694
>Eat a pound
>Shit a pound

>>
>>36289979
there are no calories in water
>>
>>36290017
So then stop drinking it retard
>>
>>36290017
>Consume 3000 calories
>Burn 3000 calories

>>
On the topic, how do you increase your water absorption? Feels like I'm always thirsty even though I constantly drink water.
>>
I have these big bottles of water which I finish every few days, I fill them up with tap water. When I get down to the dregs it's really silky which is obviously my saliva, it's gross feeling the texture of it in my mouth.
>>
>>36290064
check your blood sugar, you may have diabeetus
>>
>>36290075
How fucking big are these bottles that they last you several days? Do you carry them around with you? why are you spitting into the bottles? Why do you keep doing it if it's so gross? Just get a normal sized water bottle and drink it like a normal person.
>>
File: IMAG0271.jpg (3 MB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0271.jpg
3 MB, 2368x4208
>>36290120
See pic, I just fill them up and leave them beside my bed. It gets warm but I don't really care, I put them in the fridge and the water got so cold it was damn undrinkable.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.