[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's fits thought on this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 215142141.png (935 KB, 1083x674) Image search: [Google]
215142141.png
935 KB, 1083x674
What's fits thought on this man?
>>
ZERO
>>
>>36285864
Very Asian, sometimes tries too hard to be a memester. Blaha edges him out as best youtuber
>>
Unfunny
Asian
>>
>>36285864
Pretty funny sometimes

>inner city
>>
>>36285864
I watched him so often, everytime someone in my gym doesnt squat parallel or below a loud "ZERO" pops up in my head
>>
>>36285864

his glasses look gross

he has that typical fat round asian unattractive face

he powerlifts decent stats but looks like shit

jokes and persona are tryhard like he can't ever crack a smile, seems like he has a stick up his ass
>>
I enjoy his deadpan humor.
>>
I like his videos and hope he never finds my YouTube channel
>>
i like his rich piano impersonations

pretty funny dude
>>
>>36285864
All hail the new king of /fit/!
>>
>>36285864
I had to do a Google image search to figure out WTF you were talking about. I follow quite a few YouTube fitness channels and had never even heard of this guy.
>>
>>36286018
Correction. Now that I see some of the thumbnails I realize why I didn't recognize the channel name. I tend to avoid "gym fail" videos the way I avoid "rekt" threads in /gif/. However, after watching one of his gym fail videos, I now realize they are actually commentary videos and are quite funny at that. I may have to subscribe to this guy.
>>
>>36285864
someone pls explain what's the deal with "inner city" and what does it have to do with blaha
>>
>>36285928
What is Deadpan alex. He laughed in one hate mail video by accident when someone told him to go do some math
>>
>>36285864
I find him funny, in my experience those who dislike him only hold that opinion because "he roasted CT/Kali/whoever".
>>
>>36286187
Traingood to look naked went around asking girls which phyiques they find more attractive ( the girls are shown images of a few fitness you tube guys, blaha being one of them). None of the girls preferred blaha's physique. Blaha made a video with a gf ("feeeeeeemaleeeeeees") and they basically said these girls looked inner city and they wouldnt prefer a middle class physique like blaha.
>>
>>36286141
I'm wondering the same thing. I've already noticed that reference in several videos, but I don't know the context that triggered it.
>>
I like IE a lot but I hate when he does those extra autistic acrobatics around those "would you rather" questions. It's just not very funny. Wish he was more self-deprecating but he's pretty witty overall.
>>
>>36285864
Not funny. I find it disturbing how guys like that think speaking with a monotone voice and never smiling makes them cool.

I saw others suggest this was "deadpan" comedy but it's not, it's total lack of charisma and personality from a person who still wants his face to be on camera and just a convenient excuse for being a tryhard faggot who is trying to ride memes.
>>
cringey
>>
>>36286225
Blahino got his looks rated by a ghetto chick and the weren't a fan and he chalked it up to them being "inner city".
>>
>>36286240
>it's total lack of charisma
Being able to convey yourself is pretty central when you are a lawyer.
Chances are he just doesn't see the point in playing a character.
>>
>>36285928
>tryhard like he can't ever crack a smile
You'd be surprised how many asians are like this. One good example is Nathan from Misfits who hangs out with Jason Genova all the time. Fucker never laughs or smiles yet insists on being on camera with people who actually have personalities.
>>
>>36286262
>Chances are he just doesn't see the point in playing a character.
He has no character or personality. He's literally a /fit/izen with aspbergers mumbling memes at the camera and trying to be witty.

He is more cringe to me than anyone else in the fitness community he's constantly trying to roast.
>>
>>36286271
just tryin 2b edgy m8
>>
hes a cringy and not funny
>>
>>36286305
Seconding this.
>>
File: 1456613043999.webm (2 MB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456613043999.webm
2 MB, 608x1080
>>36285864
His videos scream "nothing personnel" but atleast hes criticizing poor form.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKZOpnEUAME
>>
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZERO
>>
>>36285864
>>36287077
>saying "that feel when" out loud
This alone is unbearable, not to mention the other things this guy says with his robot voice.
>>
>>36286271
Now that i think of it im like that too except im not Asian.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.