[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DHT Overload mustard race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: mpb.jpg (48 KB, 360x220) Image search: [Google]
mpb.jpg
48 KB, 360x220
Calling out all my balding bros here (I know we are many, call me legion). I'm using minoxidil and I have been doing so for a year. Awesome hair growth, seems healthier and looks fuller, but 6 months into it I just shed everything. I'm on the second episode of losing all minox hair gains after exactly 6 months. Anyone else going through this? I'm considering finasteride as a side dish. "Be a man and shave it" faggots need not apply

>inb4 just shave it and keep your dignity (big, scarred and dented head)
>inb4 snake oil, I have already gotten results, problem is it goes to shit every 6 months.
>>
>selfbumpiddy
No shame. Just curiosity.
>>
ive been using it for almost 4 months now, and i havent seen any results.am i doing something wrong?
>>
>finasteride
Well there is a 2% chance your dick will never work again
Sure that is pretty small but if it happens you cant ever fix it
>>
Did finas for 2 years, libido was shit and erections were on 80%. Stoped last month

I keep using minox tho....i think it does nothing but stil

One more year and i am full bald, sadly i am geting mired and girls find me atractive...bald i jsut look a bit off..
>>
>>36285304
I'm 20, started going bald right when I hit that age.

As long as you have a beard from all that DHT in your system, just buzz the hair off and keep the beard. Men will fear you, women will flock to you.
>>
>>36285757
Hard working as a chef with a huge- albeit awesome beard
>>36285592
Don't really know, I'm just happy it did the trick for me. I'll try to take a few pics now, with the thinning and shedding and then again in 3 months. It should make a good before/after
>>
File: 5sJ0Hyv1.jpg (84 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
5sJ0Hyv1.jpg
84 KB, 833x833
>>36285757
>Men will fear you, women will flock to you.
>>
>>36285757
>Men will fear you, women will flock to you.

Not sure about the women part. Most women like Justin Bieber fairy-types.
>>
>>36286039
to be fair, why would you want to attract that type of woman
>>
>>36286428

Totally, all True /Fit/izens know that 48 year old women named "Bev" who wear denim vests are GOAT.
>>
Ive been using fin for almost a year now after noticing some some faint thinning and after the advice of my derm. No sides. Hairline exactly the same which is good since I caught it super early. ive been on a test cycle for 3 months, hairline hasnt changed. dont bother with rogaine since it's a pain in the ass to apply.
>>
>>36286857
I hate rogaine, man. I don't notice any improvements, and I'm beginning to grow hair on the back of my hands. I'm just going to buzz it and accept the inevitable, cause I'm too cowardly to get on fin... Plus I don't want to have to depend on a medicine for the rest of my life like I'm some sort of diabetic or something.
>>
File: Josh-Duhamel.jpg (18 KB, 240x220) Image search: [Google]
Josh-Duhamel.jpg
18 KB, 240x220
>>36286483
Although slightly exaggerated, this.

Shaved heads + facial hair makes you look tough. But you don't look youthful anymore. Sure some women are attracted to that, but the vast majority would prefer somebody with hair...

Just look at all the romantic movies... When have you seen a romantic movie not starring a tween with a thick-ass head of hair? Even those actors whose hairlines are receding, like Henry Cavill, Josh Duhamel, and Chris Evans will have all sorts of shit applied on their hair to make it look thicker and/or longer...
>>
File: >mfw the creatine kicks in.gif (1003 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
>mfw the creatine kicks in.gif
1003 KB, 500x262
>>36285304
>Take creatine
>Go from Normal to Vegeta in two months

The DHT is real.
>>
>>36287136
Vegetarian bagged bulma tho.
>>
Why dont you guys just jump on finasteride?
>>
File: 20151212_215145.jpg (975 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20151212_215145.jpg
975 KB, 2560x1440
Just shave it bruv
>>
>>36285304
Just applied my first ever dose of minox. Tomorrow will be my first usage of keto shampoo. I'm horribly scared of shedding.
>>
saw palmetto sampoo

do it

its great
>>
>>36288774 here

>>36288667
Getting my prescription this week.
>>
>>36285304
>miracle hair creams.

This shit has been shilled since the beginning of civilization. It's snake oil (literally in some cases.)
>>
>>36288743
Das it mane.
>>
>>36285304
There's nothing you can do, you''ll only prolonging the inevitable. The most likely reason for your balding is your genetics. Look at the men in your family, if they didn't go bald early go see a doctor. Other than that, if I were you I'd shave it off, I'd just be wasting money on the creams and causing myself needless fuss. Also I can't imagine women finding it attractive how you desperately cling to falling hair. But, if you have money do hair transplants. However don't do themif you're grandpa mode of baldness with only tufts lefton your scalp. Best succes ttory on transplants is Matthew McCoughnegie, or however you spell his name. To be noted the, he already had thick hair
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.