[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former fats, I have a question for you. Are women natural gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Jesus die already you fat shit.jpg (44 KB, 509x768) Image search: [Google]
Jesus die already you fat shit.jpg
44 KB, 509x768
Former fats, I have a question for you. Are women natural gains goblins?

I've lost a bunch of weight recently and around the time I hit 25DYELBMI and my fat didn't show through my clothes anymore, I started getting comments from women around me. They were compliments, but they were structured as "you are thin enough already, you don't need to diet". It's a rule. My progress has been commented by 5 women and 3 men, every woman said I should stop losing weight, the men just said I'm looking good.

Is this just a coincidence or is this how women operate? It's not malicious and there is no reason for concern either. I'm on a normal restrictive don't-shove-cake-in-your-mouth-fatty diet, I'm eating well and they see me eating too regularly so they know I'm not anorexic. The women come from different backgrounds and most of them are a generation or two older than me, so it's not some sexual thing either.

If this is how women "compliment" each other, telling themselves that they don't need to improve, could it be why they get and especially stay fat?

Pic, that's me now and how "too thin" I'm getting. The comments started like 5 kg ago.
>>
>>36284337

women don't like you losing weight because it is in direct contrast to their insistence that losing weight is nearly impossible
>>
THICK
>>
>>36284371
Perhaps it should be noted that I don't live in a country with HAES prevalence.
>>
Women naturally hate everything that is better than themselves, if they see you improving they don't like that.
>>
Listen up. Women don't value physical attraction as much as men do. They value a man for how much he makes or his utility for them/family. At the same time, they become insecure if a man starts looking better than them. Also, they are more empathic towards lower standards on men specially if they are not that beautiful themselves.
>>
>>36284394
>>36284371
That is the thing, I think they do like. We are in good terms and my spider sense didn't pick up any hate. I think it's a genuine compliment, but they all just phrase it like that, invariably.
>>
>>36284337
Nah you're reading too far into it.
If you're on fit I imagine you are losing weight so that once you reach a low bf you can build some muscle and be juicy.

They don't understand that you have to get lean first. I get comments like "you're not fat anymore you just gotta tighten up a bit and do more crunches"

It's just ignorance,

Capra select all juice
>>
>>36284337
Nah you're reading too far into it.
If you're on fit I imagine you are losing weight so that once you reach a low bf you can build some muscle and be juicy.

They don't understand that you have to get lean first. I get comments like "you're not fat anymore you just gotta tighten up a bit and do more crunches"

It's just ignorance,

Captcha select all juice
>>
YES
THEY
ARE

i fuck a bitch. she wants me to stay the night. yeah fuck it morning sex right?

wrong. she wants to stay up and fuck again. talk. cuddle. talk. i get 4 hours of sleep max and i miss out on my morning meal

ok so ill just bring her to my place and i can kick her our whenever right? SOMEWHAT. i literally told this one bitch that i think she has herpes and she had to leave cause she was fighting me on whether she should stay or go. i aint about to waste my godamn time on your stupid ass

some of them will leave when i tell them too. those are the good sluts. but most of the time theyre a huge waste of resources and time and good for one thing

i had this one miserable bitch always hate i was kicking ass and having fun. shed always try to put me down and shit. i stayed with her for a few months and literally lost hundreds of pounds off my maxs cause i was being dragged down to her level

get in. get out. move on
>>
>>36284337
It's just how women operate.
That "you don't need to lose any more weight" is just them trying to be nice.

Like earlier today, I told my boyfriend (who is super skellymode) that I like him the way he is. (he's trying to bulk)

It's just nice to say.
>>
>>36284337
It's just a shit test. If you agree with a girl and not stand your ground you failed. Once you show her that her opinion means nothing and you know better, the panties are going to get wet.
>>
File: 1437650943410.jpg (77 KB, 620x916) Image search: [Google]
1437650943410.jpg
77 KB, 620x916
>>36285493
That is exactly what I was afraid of and what I meant by natural gains goblins. That's horrible.

It's like effort for betterment is something to be saved from. It's creating a safety net of "don't worry, it's all ok even now" which sounds nice, but it's completely counter productive. I don't want to be comfortable as I am. I'm glad if I feel like a piece of shit with my gut, I should and it motivates me.

If someone is trying to climb a mountain top, they need people telling them "you can do it, just a little more, don't give up", not "you can stop now, this is far enough, the top isn't worth the effort". I'd even take insults like "lol that's it? You only got this far in that time?" over the latter. Effort requires discomfort and if getting something requires no effort, everyone has it already. You don't get anywhere being comfortable and being naturally compelled to make others comfortable with their flaws is being a natural gains goblin.
>>
I've recently gone from 224 lbs. to 210 (I'm 6'3")
got about 10-15 to go
GF was 105 when I met her, got up to like 135
got jealous of my gains so she started to workout.
today she says "I only have 5 pounds to go"
I say "try 15 or 20"
bitches don't wanna try hard and get jealous when you do
>>
>>36284337
Women are gains goblins for sure.
>2 years ago, dadbod, 70lbs overweight
>telling co-worker I want to drop 70 lbs
>"what? are you kidding anon? You are fine the way you are!"
>present day
>doesn't say much about gains but have caught her mirin
>>
>>36284337
we don't say that out of jealousy or trying to prevent you from getting to your goals.

some women find pic related attractive. Women have different tastes.

They probably just dont understand your goals, so maybe you should just say "i'm trying to lose bodyfat" rather than "i'm trying to lose weight" when people ask.
>>
>>36285493
No it's fucking not. Encourage the goal. Tell him he's good enough but don't lie to him and tell him he doesn't have to. Fuck that shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.