[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest. >about $150 for a 300lbs weight set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: lifterwithdownsyndrome.jpg (49 KB, 654x432) Image search: [Google]
lifterwithdownsyndrome.jpg
49 KB, 654x432
Let's be honest.

>about $150 for a 300lbs weight set
>another $100 for 90lbs of extra weight
>keep it somewhere
>use it for a single set of deadlift and then do like 4 sets of pushups
>do it 3 times a week
And you will have an amazing body
>>
>>36283244
Weights under the bed, barbell behind the bedroom door, Homegym masterrace.

Just get a chair to do hip thrusts on and you are all set.

Replace bench with floor press, and replace squat with weighted jumping squat (that way you can clean the weight up, but still stay at a low rep range, plus them explosivity gains)

Now you can run most any programming
>>
>>36283244
>$150 for 300lbs weight set

Are you getting those weights off the back of a truck?
>>
>>36283338
Dicks sports, sports authority, big 5
When I bought mine on black Friday it was $140
>>
You should read power to the people by Pavel. This is basically what he advocates, but a big different. 5x a week deadlift and press 2x5. One working set of 5 and one back off set. Obviously using light weight emphasizing lifting as "practice" and not working out
>>
>>36284211
A bit * different
>>
>>36284211
Pavel is overrated hack
>>
>>36283244
>not warming/ramping up to a working weight of deadlifts
>>
>You will have an amazing body

No you won't.

>No armwork
>No direct leg work
>No upper back work

Why don't you just get a gym membership? I don't get it.
>>
>>36284211
i have been doing this for about a month now and have new PRs in both my deadlift and press. i do other shit apart from the deads and OHP but the gains in strength and size I have seen have shocked me. dunno why this dude isn't more popular cause his advice fucking works.
>>
File: 1456587691336.png (128 KB, 311x338) Image search: [Google]
1456587691336.png
128 KB, 311x338
>>36283303
>Weights under the bed, barbell behind the bedroom door, Homegym masterrace.
>Homegym masterrace
>no squat rack, no bench
>weighted jumping squat
>floor press
>chair
>hip thrusts
>homegym masterrace
>>
>>36284948
>Start lifting in room
>Accidently move an inch too far
>Hole in wall/door/bookcase
>>
>>36283244
>being this poor
>>
>>36283244
Why is his squat and deadlift the same?

Either way, 440lb squat's pretty good.
>>
>>36283338
I just bought a 300lb set (and a bunch of crap I don't need) for 125$ off the back of a truck yesterday senpai.
Craigslist is great.
>>
>>36284973
This desu, Also get a big ass mirror to check your form.
>>
>>36286284
I got a super ass 300lb set with bar that was sitting in a warehouse for like 3 years because it was discontinued. Paid $100 for it including tax.

It's a shitty ass set, and overall there's probably about a 10lb varience + or - 300lb. Either way, it's weights that i can pick up and put down repeatedly.

Been using it for a few months. Got a cheap $150 bench to go with it, that can be used as a squat rack as well. Bought a $20 door frame pullup bar / dip station as well.

It's pretty much all i need. Can do my deads, squats, OHP, bench, rows, dips and chin ups.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.