[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-cancer diet. Hey guys - I'm trying to get healthier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: wiping brow.jpg (45 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
wiping brow.jpg
45 KB, 600x480
Anti-cancer diet.

Hey guys - I'm trying to get healthier and change my life, and one thing I'm worried as hell about is the big C. What are good foods to eat to suppress cancer? What should I avoid?

Pic is me worrying about cancer.
>>
yeah man

well
>>
>>36283012
Eat natural. If you can find it in nature - or make it by hand - its good. Locally occurring foods. Make it all organic. Drink water only

Avoid pesticides, antibiotics, hormones, BPA, artificial sweeteners, High Fructose Corn Syrup, MSG, sodium nitrite, margarine and all hydrogenated oils (trans fats), corn, soy, ALL bread except organic 100% whole wheat, all rice except brown, table sugar, any salt but Himalayan pink salt master race

And dont forget to activate your almonds
>>
>>36283012
keto

and im not even kidding you, search how many people went on a keto diet after getting cancer and look what results they got
>>
>>36283012
Low carb, loads of veggies. No processed shit.
>>
>>36283012

you're posting on fit

it's too late to avoid cancer
>>
>>36283468
This
>>
probs sugar. Sometimes I see labels like nutrition labels have like 24g sugar

so I'm like nah that's not worth it

because I had a friend who died from several outbreaks of cancer

from what I could tell he had a very high sugar per gram intake in his diet. I know this because we spent a lot of time together.
>Usually having raging homosexual intercourse
>>
>>36283012
I'm scared too m8s. I've been reading a lot about high protein diets linked to cancer. I never eat processed foods, and a lot of veggies and fruit, but also loads of meat and animal products. Do we really have to chose between gains and cancer or DYEL status?
>>
>>36284308
I've never come across a study like that that didn't lump highly processed meats in together with the rest of the protein, so I can't take it seriously. Unless someone shows me evidence that a clean whole foods diet high in protein can raise cancer risks I'm going to continue as I do. Protein is not just protein.
>>
>>36284359
I read that ALL animal products have a chance to increase the growth of carcinogen, both processed or not. Cheese, raw meet, everything animal related. I am genuinely scared that hitting my daily protein amount of around 100g for building muscle is the way to dug myself my grave. i used to believe it was processed good only, but it seems it isn't.
>>
>>36283223
That guy is kinda a nut.

Go vegan if you're super duper worried about it.
Eat plently of dark greens, weird sounding grains, mushrooms and fruits. Try an algae based omega-3 as well.
>>
>>36284648
>but it seems it isn't.
Can you link a source? I haven't found any on this.

If you're worried, why not get your protein from plants?
>>
Staple foods

avocado
white rice (dont fall for the brown rice meme)
organic Pasture-Raised Eggs (unless youre vegan)
Wild caught sockeye salmon (if youre rich)
sweet potato
unsweetened almond milk
walnuts
kale
broccoli
various squash
pea protein
chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds
coconut butter
coconut oil
raw coco, tumeric, applecider vinegar, garlic, kombucha (these are all for holistic reasons)

You might just want to stay away from beans because in combination with the seeds you would be consuming tons of phytates. Generally there isnt a good substitute for the seeds other than wild caught salmon but that shit is really expensive and the only fish that is worry free. Pea protein is a better protein source than beans so youre better off sticking with the seeds and forgetting about beans.

Certain low pesticide fruits are alright but the veggies I listed are better as far as nutritional value goes. You might as well buy veggies over fruit. Better bang for your buck for sure.

Obviously you cant just eat this shit for the rest of your life so a good rule to have is eat the foods on the list when youre home and when you eat out try to order something vegan but dont worry about what is in it.
>>
>>36283264
this

also

worrying about cancer is the most surefire way to get cancer you stupid cuck
>>
>>36283012

Eat a healthy, varied diet. This memeshit about "X is the new SUPERFOOD that beats cancer!" is at best garbage media interpretations of scientific literature, or outright lies at worst.

Source: I'm a doctor.
>>
>>36283012
CLA, it has been proven to shrink tumors in lab rats, also sugar fuels that damped stuff. It shows up first in Egypt mecial records when they develop sugar cane. So, no more sugar for sure. I am of the option that she super count of ORAC units slows or stops it's progression.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.