[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>9/10 at my gym that always speaks to me >decide to alpha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1448132975772.jpg (62 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1448132975772.jpg
62 KB, 640x427
>9/10 at my gym that always speaks to me
>decide to alpha up and make a conversation
>turns out we have alot in common
>we exchange numbers and add each other on fb
>turns out she's dating a baseball player at my university who's about to tryout for the major leagues

How Do I compete with athletes /fit/ ?
seems like they're our rivals and we can't beat them :(
>>
>>36279006

just be yourself man.
>>
>>36279023
>just be yourself man.
>>
>>36279006
I assume that she probably sees a 'gym bro' in you, which means you can lift together but also means no sex for you.

You got Gymbro'ed (friendzoned).
>>
File: 1457161929918.jpg (83 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1457161929918.jpg
83 KB, 500x371
>>36279050

Unless you fuck her in the showers dummy.
>>
File: HIM.jpg (9 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
HIM.jpg
9 KB, 262x193
>>36279006
Go Tonya Harding on his ass and end his career. She'll dump him in a heart beat
>>
>>36279050
guess that's better than nothing
>>
>>36279006
if he's a serious athlete, he is probably busy training all the time. she is probably jealous of how much time he spends training, so you probably have a solid chance of putting it in her.
>>
She literally only wants attention.
>>
>>36279437
> better than nothing
But that IS nothing.
>>
>>36279480
Lol and dick can be that attention. If you got the number, lay in wait, LETS MAKE TEQUILA PROTON SHAKES, and cuck the shit out of that faggot.

Don't friend her like a bitch.
>>
Your go to line should be HEY WANNA TALK ABOUT BASEBALL. She'll be like ugh then you laugh and y'all have a thing
>>
>>36279519
yes true. but for me it's a great improvement than getting mired by 5/10 chubbys. hottest girl I've ever talked too conversation wise.
>>
>>36279545
Let me guess: You probably think she will introduce you to her hot 8+/10 friends?

Well, good luck with that.

(She probably thinks you're gay)
>>
>>36279006
He's probably a douche
He probably spends all of his time training or with athlete bros
He's probably a douche
Just be a marginally well-adjusted person and you'll be more pleasant to spend time with.
>>
>>36279480
This. At the very best she may be keeping you as back up if things don't work out with her (better) man in the future, but right now you're just there to make her feel desired. It's up to you if you want to be used to justify her existence with no reward.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>>36279006
>they seem like our rivals

Kek.

How about this: train and do like athletes do

Take your time, it might blow your mind.
>>
>>36279561
Thanks for being honest with me. better save myself the embarrassment
>>
>>36279006

Unless theyre in an open relationship then you are taking this the complete wrong way. Yeah you may have a 1 night stand or something that involves her cheating on her soon to be professional baseball olayer husband but then that makes her a worthless cheating whore and he finds a sexier girl using his new status. Great you ruined one life, made another life better, and kept yourself the same.

Instead befriend her ( ya blah blah blah friendzone) but shes going to be hanging out with other hot bitches all the time and if you keep in touch as a good friend as a great person there are a hell of a lot of possibilities. Some of these women desperate and rich, willing to do unsoeakable things just to cater to a man. Then when you find out theae woman are crazy you can rinse and repeat.
>>
>>36279006

> going after a girl in a relationship

Take from an older guy. Don't do it. It never ever ends well. Best case scenario just make it known that you would date her if she were single. Then leave it at that.
>>
>>36280856
listen to this anon, he know whats up

it always end badly

forget about the whole boyfriend getting jealous and raging on you

let's say you do win her over and she's your gf

humans are creatures of patterns

whats stopping her from flirting with other dudes once she's with you… she's already done it once and now it's like muscle memory

if you get a girl to cheat for you she's gonna cheat on you

bang her and bump her and whatever you do don't put a ring on that sloot's finger, there are better girls for girlfriend material anyways just keep looking
>>
>>36279006
You're weightlifting, we're already athletes
>>
>>36279006

How about trying independence? Cross her off the list, now she's a dude and don't let your self-worth depend on shit other people have or do.
>>
>>36279006
>decide to alpha up and make conversation
I wish I could do that, why am I such a faggot?
>>
>>36279006
>assuming a girl doesn't want to fuck you
There is a grey area where you aren't beta and you aren't alpha. You can finally become the alpha you are meant to be by simply assuming all girls that talk to you and are nice to you want to have sex with you and by acting on this.

Next time you are at the gym with her, just talk about how she plans on keeping her bf when all the bitches are going to be trying to suck his dick left and right when he gets in the majors. This alone could be enough to poison their relationship and you can be her rebound.
>>
>>36280856
>>36280915
>whats stopping her from flirting with other dudes once she's with you… she's already done it once and now it's like muscle memory
>if you get a girl to cheat for you she's gonna cheat on you

this is my biggest fear ever, I thought about it pretty often

I have this huge crush on this friend of mine who has a bf and sometimes I think about it

but I don't worry too much about it, since she loves him more than me

please kill me
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.