[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /sick/ here? FUCK THIS SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 700x700
Who /sick/ here?

FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
I still cough a bit.
Anyone else get sick after heavy lifting sometimes? I hate this shit
>>
>he doesn't eat a bulb of raw garlic every day
lmao kid!
>>
File: 1456475414115.jpg (27 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
1456475414115.jpg
27 KB, 510x498
>>36277654
i got sick a ton of times in the dorms around finals week, which is now for quarter system students

drink a lot of water and just rest bro
>>
>>36277654
I bet you got the fag fever

Only fags get it

And you're one

lol
>>
>>36277654
Hang in there bro. I just got out of the fever, couldn't lift for a month, lost 5kg. It will get better, I promise.
>>
Randomly got queasy after gym today, drank shakes anyway, tried to go out for a saturdrank but puked before i got anywhere ):

Went back home, ate some plain oats and a piece of bread, chilled, ate some bland tuna on another piece of bread and feeling better now

Hope i stay good ;_; (RIP 3 scoops and a saturday night tho)
>>
>>36277654
my skin has this terrible dry rash and it won't go away. It's killing my confidence :'(
>>
fucking flu season in my country atm, the last 3 days I've been waking up with the most INSANE slime in my troath and nose, spent like 15 minutes snorting and coughing it away. The headaches are gone but now the coughs have started a little.
Fuck this shit...
>>
>>36277717
>3 scoops
Protein deficiency bro. I'm sorry, it's terminal.
>>
File: 1fb.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273 KB, 600x583
>>36277654

FUCK
Got a burning sore throat and coughing since thursday. Skipped workout on friday and started daily overosing vitamine c and zinc in order to get healthy over the weekend.
Drinking gallons of tea and water aswell but shit is just barely getting better...

Its annoying because I just came back from 2 weeks holiday with barely any lifting and I don't want to lose more gains.

PLS
>>
File: fonzypepe.jpg (41 KB, 820x798) Image search: [Google]
fonzypepe.jpg
41 KB, 820x798
>>36277654
im pretty sick
>>
>>36277654
Caught the flu on wednesday, progressively worse started with sore throat then temperature/headache still trained everyday. Felt better on Saturday morning after feel like complete shit again. +it has effects my mood ), is this normal?
>>
>>36277654
I haven't been ill since august which is okay by me. I wash my hands once or twice before I leave the gym so that probably helps
>>
Got sick last sunday. Sore throat, build up of mucus, a small fever and coughs. The only time I have felt better are after gouing to do the gym and doing some lifts.
>>
>>36277654
Im /injuried/ here. I feel your pain desu
>>
>had the flu last week
>felt like shit and skipped three workouts
>decided to lift yesterday and just do 1rms since I had already messed up the weeks' routine
>finally hit 400lbs squat

wasn't all bad at least
>>
>>36278263
Same here, fucking annoying little shitstain of a sickness. Your not dick enough for anyone to give a shit, but dick enough for it to annoy the hell out of you.
>>
File: 1000 yards.gif (976 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1000 yards.gif
976 KB, 250x250
>>36277654
I got some sprain in the phalanx area between my right thumb and my right index finger, and tomorrow is supposed to be a bench and OHP day.
>>
Was sick this week, but meh, fever only lasted a day or so. Had it way worse 4 months ago, had a bad UTI, rushed to the hospital because my balls were in pain and I was cumming blood. Shit was unreal.
>>
>>36282300
>cumming blood
sounds pretty metal tbqh family
>>
>>36280146
I pretty much exactly the same but got it on monday, just starting to feel better now. Havent trained all week because i could even get out of bed for the first foir days of it so yeh that sucks ass.
>>
Got sick all of February. Horrible cough couldn't let me work out or sleep or eat.

Lost fucking 15 pounds and all the muscle I tried so hard to gain.

Still sick but trying to work through it
>>
>>36282266

Damn, I loved that show. I guess it's time to watch again. Thanks familia.
>>
File: bucketz.jpg (99 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
bucketz.jpg
99 KB, 1024x1024
I'm sick too op. I was looking forward to making some sick gainz this weekend, instead I've been on my couch smdhtbqhwyfam. Today I was gonna go and do legs but I fucking shit my pants from farting and found out I now have diarrhea too.
>>
File: 1448036234471.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448036234471.png
293 KB, 633x758
Who else /Cold+Allergies/?

>My body wants me to sleep 12 hours a night
>Can't wake up, painful when I do
>Taking allergy meds lowers my immune system and cold gets worse
>Cold meds and vitamin C boost immune system and allegies get worse
>Losing gains
>Can't lift big
>Losing appetite

JUST!

I need help anyone have suggestions?
>>
>>36282542
>Phalanx area
You know your phalanges are the bones in your fingers right? How can there be a phalanx between your thumb and index finger...
>>
who /notbeensickfor10years/ here?
>>
File: 1438748124069.jpg (94 KB, 640x653) Image search: [Google]
1438748124069.jpg
94 KB, 640x653
>share bong with like 5 dudes
>share drinks
>have girlfriend
>bachelor life get at me

every time my uni gets a bug I always catch it, but I don't get it as bad as most people.
>>
>>36277654
By /sick/ do you mean Tony Hawk sick?

I haven't skateboarded for 12 years, but I could probably do a few ollies right now.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.