[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: trt.jpg (116 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
trt.jpg
116 KB, 1080x720
I could pretty easily get on TRT if I wanted to. I'm 30, and a hard gainer, even with a fantastic progressive overload regimen + nutrition + rest. There's a TRT clinic locally that I know would hook me up.

The question is, is it worth it? I have good strength, and I'm not a total narcissist about my physique. I've read pretty bad things about TRT long term, including heart problems due to more red blood cells, as well as unpredictable hormone issues. That, plus the fact that your balls basically shutdown completely, meaning you're locked into TRT forever unless you can jump start them back up again, makes it pretty unappealing.

What say you about TRT?
>>
>>36277196
I would say you aint ready for shit if you still think there is such thing as "hardgainers"
>>
Just get a good doctor and have regular blood checks.
>>
>>36277196

I'm in my late 30s and am thinking about jumping on. Feeling very low test these days and the blood work bears that out. Age is a bitch. Libido and all-around energy levels are down. Was thinking of test enanthate, 200 mg/10 days. I think it's inevitable for me. I just need to find a source. Was looking online. Want to use it without a script.
>>
>>36277244
Are you worried about doing it without a Dr?
>>
>>36277205

>people can be genetically gifted
>but people can't be genetically shafted, that's totally impossible, they are simply lazy, stupid and lack commitment!

I would say you have won the dumbass award.
>>
>>36277196
The only thing you should care about is if you're willing to inject yourself 1-2 times a week. If you're actually low T then of course it will be worth it, and there's nothing to say you can't just give it a go to see if you can stick to an injection protocol. Your production won't shut down from a month of use.
>>
>>36277205
>>36277196

hard gainer here, kept same diet as I had before I got on TRT and put on 15 pounds of muscle. Appetite got better over time since I was less depressed and put on another 20. 135 shredded to 170 sub 10% bf

hurt my back before TRT, didn't deadlift for 2 years. decided to try it again after I did lots of therapy and broke my old PR in 3 sessions with 385 pull and felt easy. Not gona lift heavy anymore though after realizing how pointless it is
>>
>>36277264

I've been studying my own bloodwork for a few years now and will monitor the effects closely, and will ramp up slowly. I don't want my dr to know because that info could be disclosed to my employer - the military - and that could cause some difficulties.
>>
>>36277267
If you consider yourself a hardgainer and blame that for why you are small then yes you are lazy. I was skinny as shit but never blamed my genetics. Is everyone equal when it comes to genetics? No but that doesn't mean you should blame it for your own shortcomings in motivation or commitment
>>
>>36277318

that's some serious cuck mindset you got there buddy.
>>
>>36277333
how about you post some progress pics to back up all this shit you're slinging, fagboy?
>>
>>36277196
Its pretty worth it. The older you get the more worth it it is
>>
>>36277333
Im a cuck because i believe hardwork can overpower genetics? You sound like a fucking loser buddy
>>
>>36277386
>hardwork can overpower genetics
let's not get into dreamer mode here. I agree with what you're saying, but the fact of the matter is that there are some levels of physique that you will simply never attain should your genetics dictate it so, hardwork or otherwise.
>>
>>36277391
Not that guy but you can't fool calories. Hardgainer? Eat more, simple as that. I have a feeling you're nowhere near your natty limit.
>>
>>36277386
I'd like to see you make good gains when you've got the testosterone of an 80 year old
>>
>>36277399
I'm not OP. If I was I'd be calling him a retarded cuck without posting any pictures of my progress like a bitch.
>>
>>36277402
so just get on it and stop being a faggot. If you're test is actually that low then there is absolutely nothing to dicuss - you need TRT.
>>
If I'm over 30 and have low test, and I return it to normal levels with TRT, am I still natty?
>>
>>36277422
Yeah. Pro athletes can use TRT
>>
>>36277411
I'm not low test lol.

I'm just saying if you've got a legitimate reason for being a "hard gainer" then there's not much that hard work can do.
>>
>>36277430
My bad. I assumed you were OP
>>
>>36277436
No problem lad. We're all friends here
>>
>>36277391
I understand that completely, even if i took every roid under the sun i wont ever look like phil heath, but what im saying this that blaming genetics for looking like shit makes you a lazy idiot
>>
>>36277196

Every natural is a hardgainer when trying to stay at low BF.
>>
Just do the drug get your vanity facebook banner picture and get fat.
>>
>>36277511
>being good looking isnt genetic
>>
>>36277546
You're right anon you should just stop trying to be handsome, just stop right now because you seem like a loser anyway
>>
>>36277196
>cant get any biggr or stronger
>damn must be hormones

stop making excuses your just not doing what it takes
>>
>>36277306
>I don't want my dr to know because that info could be disclosed to my employer - the military
I was in the army and they don't care if your test is high, they are looking for illicit drugs so i wouldn't worry too much about them finding out.
>>
>>36277592
Good advice.
You should get rich instead
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.