[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wizardry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: gf.png (78 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
78 KB, 1280x800
How do you guys meet new girls?

Im 23yo virgin and im not trying to become a wizard. Im in a new city and i have no friends so its hard for me to go to a bar or a club and not look like a loner.

How can i overcome this?

Do I have to man up and go solo a few times, or is there another way?

/Fit/ related because im trying to fit this dick in some pussy
>>
Man the fuck up and don't be a pussy.
>>
>>36276986
How do I find the motivation to go out for girls? Basically the only person I'd consider dating is a clone of myself mentally in a decent female body - everyone else irritates the fuck out of me. Even if I flirt lightly at uni, I never want to truly gf anyone.

Am I autistic or something?
>>
>>36277000
How do I not look like im a loner? If i had a buddy i wouldnt feel so awkward, but i dont have one
>>
First things first you pussy, stop wanking your life away, then you will feel motivated to get some real sex, wanker
>>
How much do you make?
>>
>>36276986
Make normal friends first
>>
>>36277055
i got a minimum wage job so not a lot
>>
Get a Job, grab a beer with somebody of your work, ask them if they smoke weed, smoke weed with them, do some charity work, maybe crossfit
>>
>>36277069
Ok.

Is your problem the hornyness or the loneliness?
>>
>>36277040
Hello me.
>>
>>36276986
Tinder + "the red pill" (look it up)
You'll be slaying by the end of the year my friend
>>
>>36277077
imma be honest and say its hornyness, dont really care for a relationship right now

>>36277089
I have already looked into those 2, the red pill really helped me stop being a cuck. Im still working on getting matches to meet me in person on tinder

>>36277076
Im going to try this next weekend, i just started this job so im not actually friends with my coworkers yet but ill give it a shot
>>
>Don't give a shit about rejection
>Respect people
>Capitalize on new introductions as soon as possible
>Be a productive individual

If you have all the above and dress mildly well without looking autistic, you're bound to meet someone who will do-the-do. But, don't make that the prerogative, let it be "their idea".

I'll give you an example:

>Walk into gym after work, wasn't expecting to work out
>See cute, new receptionist
>Greet each other like adults
>Do workout, sweating in work clothes
>Proceed to leave
>Ask her if my friend is working later in the night, she says yeah, ask her if she wants to get drinks, she says she has to get up early in the morning
>"Okay, no worries." *Smiling*
>Expected momentary pause for a second, then ask her about herself (shows interest); "Did you just start working here: Oh really, where else do you work? That's kind of similar to what I do. How do you like it? etc" Small talk, shit, show her that you know how to respect her as an individual person and respect boundaries, etc
>We exchange names, make proper introductions. "It was nice meeting meeting you." "Have a good night." "You too."
>Leave nonchalantly, pleasantly.
>Goal accomplished

I didn't get her out that time, but I made introductions, proved that I'm capable of easy conversation and displayed a leveled temperament. I know talking about this sounds ridiculous, but girls are literally flooded by a sea of bros who cannot talk to them beyond whatever fucked up abstraction they've made of what a "women" is, and don't regard the individual differences.

Anyways, I planted a seed, so when I go in their next week or see her next time, I can ask again and odds are it'll probably lead to me getting a number at least if anything. I do that with like ten girls and at least three will lead to something. But, I go to school full time and work and learn instruments and study cool shit, so I don't really care what happens regardless. I'm 21 btw
>>
>>36277227
Following up on this, just be persistent. And when you meet someone new, don't be afraid to capitalize. Novelty is cool to people, so at the moment they'll probably be more excited to get together versus if you wait a long time and someone else then has their attention.

And lastly, don't be afraid to ask for anything.
>Want to go out?
>Could I get your number and text you some time?

Casual stuff and just roll with whatever. Worst thing that happens is: nothing. Seriously, no repercussions, versus not asking and hounding yourself for not getting out there.

It's really easy, OP.

Upgrade your wardrobe if you feel self-conscious, but some nice thrifts. I buy all my stuff second-hand, but it's fresh because they're still expensive brands.

Idk, just trying to give advice from one bro to the next. Do what works for you, and forget tinder dude, that shit will just fuck you up socially if you're not already exhausting your local pool of girls (which you've yet to establish).

And don't be afraid to tell a girl you're a virgin and it makes you anxious or whatever, a lot of girls would probably take your v-card just for that reason (as long as you look average, but strive for better).
>>
>>36277281
Oh yeah, and ask for advice on looking good and shit. Even the girls that you ask out but aren't interested, if you work together, try to make them as friends at least and get advice on stuff that will help you weigh the pros and cons to stuff (fashion advice, dating, etc) and it teaches you how to get comfortable with interaction with the opposite sex.

Sex itself is fucking easy, nature has you covered there my dude, so don't even trip about what might happen. There's always more opportunities to if the first time doesn't work out well, but odds are it'll probably be cool. If you come too fast, you fucking a second time like ten minutes after. It's easy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.