[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am in desperate need to lose bodyfat. I've been lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: skinny.png (239 KB, 650x300) Image search: [Google]
skinny.png
239 KB, 650x300
I am in desperate need to lose bodyfat.

I've been lifting for 4 years now and I am currently like 25% bodyfat.

I am thinking of just going the starvation route and just eating minimal amounts of food, instead of trying to min-max my macros like an autist.

Honestly, if I am not tracking macros and not tracking calories, but just severely under-eating while still lifting......how much muscle would I seriously lose? It wouldn't be THAT much would it?

The only reason I ask this is because last time I tried to cut it took me like 5 months to drop like 15 pounds, it was taking too long I just gave the fuck up. I want to lose like 35 pounds in 2-3 months.
>>
oh yeah.

I was tracking macros/calories to the last gram when I was eating a "small" deficit" in order to maintain as much gains as possible. That was 5 months of cutting for only 15 pounds.

Hence why I don't want to do that shit again, it's way to fucking slow.

I am 193-195 and i want to cut down to 160 or so. I am 5'7
>>
Just eat less. I'm new to 4chan, but why is everyone making dieting and lifting so hard? Just do whatever gets you results, or buy a food scale for $20 and weigh your food.
>>
Instead of tracking calories and macros like an autist you're just gonna starve yourself like an autist. Nice dood.
>>
Its called PSMF, look it the fuck up
The TLDR is eat nothing but large amounts of protein, no carbs and no fats
Around 800cals a day
You'll shred like a madman
>>
File: 5'7 193-195.jpg (440 KB, 2372x596) Image search: [Google]
5'7 193-195.jpg
440 KB, 2372x596
>>36276646
>implying i dont have those already
it just takes too long

>>36276661
yeah, got any better ideas? I dont want to fucking cut for an entire YEAR or more

>>36276667
Can I do this and just supplement with psyllium husk so I can keep pooing?
pic related is what i look like atm, im 5'7 193-195. I want to cut down to 160.
>>
>>36276711
Yes you can. Psyllium husk or any fiber supplement will work fine, also black coffee.
PSMF is like the natty DNP.
You're gonna look good after this cut bro.
>>
File: xzczxvbxcv.jpg (419 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
xzczxvbxcv.jpg
419 KB, 1224x1632
>>36276754
Oh wait a second. Is PMSF the same as UD2.0?

Pic related: I have that e-book printed out.
>>
>>36276711
What else do you want? If you don't want to cut slowly, cut harder around 1000kcal until you're satisfied.
>>
>>36276775

UD2.0 is a cycling ketogenic diet.

Look for Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook.

Also, you're gonna need to take 6 servings of fish oil a day.
>>
>>36276667
Oh dude, I'm about to start a diet similar to this. 7 days of 625mg dnp, 200g protine 1200cal low fat and low carbs 7 days lifting ppl with 300cal of cardio per day. I'm hoping to lose 7 pounds in 7 days to get from 15% to sub 12%. I spent the 3 days prior no carbs (to enter keto) no working out and 1500 cals. As a hope to boost my motabalism because I have not been losing weight (even on 500mg DNP) fast enough.....
>>
>>36276615
No fak u OP. Let us fast, together, he who loses the most weight in a month buys protein for yhe other one
>>
I've heard you lose more weight (not talking about fat, but weight in general fat,muscle,water, colon weigth) on a pmsf than a fast. True?
>>
File: 1454042941539.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454042941539.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
Just track your fuckin' calories OP
Limit yourself to 2000 a day and you'll see improvement within three weeks...
Cutting and track your calories really is the easiest thing in the world especially with Google
>>
>>36276615
Buy eth
>>
>>36277731
no op but where would I find eth? Are there different brands?
>>
>>36276615
>5 months to drop like 15 pounds
This is perfectly good speed for weight loss you retarded homo
>b-but I want magical solution to starve myself AND keep all the muscle
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.