[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Call drug dealer >Ask to buy Tren and dbol >Ask to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: comfy Wojak.jpg (314 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfy Wojak.jpg
314 KB, 750x725
>Call drug dealer
>Ask to buy Tren and dbol
>Ask to meet him at park
>Call police on him
>He gets arrested
>He had meth and some pills on him for another customer he was going to so he's facing 3-5 years

:^)

He should've known that selling steroids is illegal.

Post funny ways you struck back at degenerates and protected the sanctity of bodybuilding, /fit/.
>>
>>36276409
>implying you're alpha enough to do this.
>>
>>36276423
>You need to be alpha to dial some numbers and report a dangerous criminal

Nice try, enjoy your osteoporosis.
>>
>>3627643
Thanks bud, next time I want your opinion I'll ask.
>>
File: 1361305803823.jpg (45 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
1361305803823.jpg
45 KB, 615x615
>>36276409
mfw the drug dealer knows who dun it and sends tyrone to blowtorch your eyeballs
>>
>>36276442
Stop selling dangerous drugs, faggot

You're breaking the law
>>
File: lelgrin.jpg (49 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
lelgrin.jpg
49 KB, 433x419
>>36276449
>mfw stand your ground laws
>>
Wait do drug dealers actually have steroids sometimes?
>>
>>36276453
>implying I give a heck.
>>
>>36276497
You will when you're in prison asking where it all went wrong with Tyrone deep inside of you.
>>
Good job op
>>
Thanks
>>
>>36276470
They are almost always seperate. Done hard, soft, and most gray area or straight illegal drug. Obviously it was a pathetic lifestyle and after 8 years or so if it I quit. In the hundreds if different styles if srug users I met none of them had ever even seen steroids.

Some steroid users smoke weed. Once in a rare while one will use coke/MDMA/psychs (lookin at you zyzz)
>>
>>36276738
Dammit phone autocorrect

If=of*

Inb4 droogz burned your brain cellz
>>
>>36276503
You don't know my core strenght brah. I can break his cock in two.
>>
Good job. Based OP
>>
> how'd you know he was going to be here anyway.

> also why is his phone number in your phone .. and why are you his last text ..

> were you looking to purchase drugs off this individual?

n-nnno officer .. ss-sting operation .. like in NCIS
>>
>>36276946
>implying they don't want people to do sting operations

It keeps their costs down if civilians volunteer.
>>
>the current law is the ultimate representation of justice

what makes you thinks that the law is flawless?
>>
>>36276967

well looky what we got er boys

you sum sorta fancy lawyer?
>>
>>36276975
can you answer?
>>
>>36276975

>ill just counter with another question instead of adressing the point made

:^)
>>
>>36276994
>>36277002

uhh I ain't that anon and it's a joke

but if u wanna turbospergo out go ahead, but just realise I don't really give a fuck what ur point is.

thanks.
>>
>>36276967
Who said it's flawless?

But you can't just break the law and then claim "I don't agree with that law, officer".
>>
File: extra niggest.jpg (15 KB, 274x357) Image search: [Google]
extra niggest.jpg
15 KB, 274x357
>>36277020

>i dont give a fuck, but i need to reply, but really i dont give a fuck, but i need to call him spergo and tell him goodbye, because i still dont know how to counter, but hey he is a spergo, so i win this internet battle

my sides
>>
>>36277057

(You)
>>
>>36276470
You can buy premium shit legally in Mexico; anyone who is legit in the game doesn't need a middleman.
>>
>>36277045

i dont go and videotape every single guy who speeds over the limit and go to the police station to file an accusation of law breaking.

op is sugesting that doing it is a good idea. imagine if every single citizen had the power to charge anyone for anything that breaks the law

do you see the chaos that would create? all of us break the law contantly, but that doesnt make us criminals, well according to op, yes.

so instead of adressing how to avoid breaking the law, we focus on penaltys. op's idea of improving societys well-fare is flawed and not adressing the core on why people break the law.
>>
>>36277080(You)

Thank (You)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.