[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wow Anon, you've had one rough week! >A day off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: gggg.jpg (95 KB, 820x436) Image search: [Google]
gggg.jpg
95 KB, 820x436
>Wow Anon, you've had one rough week!

>A day off wouldnt hurt anything right?
>>
File: lifting feels.png (96 KB, 498x539) Image search: [Google]
lifting feels.png
96 KB, 498x539
it would only make things worse
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 900x506
>C'mon Anon, just skip they gym and stay in bed with me all day and we can watch anime and play Vida together."
>>
>>36276023
SHOO SHOO 3DPD
>>
>>36275978

>Baiting with a picture of a girI here
>>36275954

>Making this thread with the same question onIy in green text may may from Iike you have nearIy 3000 times

Nah, you're a fucking faggot OP.

>Saged, repoted
>>
>>36276023
>wanting to watch anime and play videogames with your gf
Holy shit why would you do that? I understand playing vidya with you mates and shit but playing with your girlfriend is fucking awful.
>>
>>36276023
"I'll skip but only if you go take an ice cold bath and let me fuck you like a corpse like we did last week. This time remember to keep your eyes open when I'm fucking; no blinking or breathing. Now go put this collar on and get the bath ready, you need to soak for at least 2 hours until your skin is pale blue and clammy."
>>
>>36276054
>anti-sage

suck it faggot
>>
>>36276064
> Having a girlfriend you don't enjoy spending time with

You must have had some shitty girlfriends or none at all
>>
File: kuumotusmies.png (33 KB, 721x909) Image search: [Google]
kuumotusmies.png
33 KB, 721x909
Ate extra plate of rice and beans in the evening. That's my start of the month cheat.
>OH GOD WAS THIS SHIT ON MY STOMACH BEFORE?! THERE'S MORE ISN'T THERE! OH CHRIST I CAN GRAB IT!
Fucking post cheat extrasensory fat awareness
>>
>>36276933
>enjoying your gf
They're just for social status and sex lad
>>
I eat fairly clean all week and hit the gym Sunday,Monday,Tuesday, Rest, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, but my main problem is is that i'm an alcohol and can't stop myself from getting hammered on saturdays day and night, which leads to eating McDonalds or Tacos or something. I bought myself some chicken tenderloins i'm gonna try to make my drunk snack. Cut drinking to 1 night a week from 5 was hard enough
>>
>>36276064
Every gf I ever had was also my best friend. I don't really have male friends though, because men suck to be around imo.
>>
>>36279297

Isn't that fucking obvious? Why would you spend more time with one person than any other and not call her your best friend?
>>
>>36279297

Holy hell you are a cuck
>>
>>36279297
Gay
>>
>>36279380
I don't know, it's always felt very intuitive to me, but I know a few guys who have these weird repressed relationships to their girlfriends. I don't really care, but I couldn't do that. I love to spend time with my gf, she's fucking great and I can connect to her like could never connect to anyone else in my life. I can't really imagine what it must feel like to be unable to have this.

>>36279382
>>36279404
>Eww girls
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.