[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how bad will it be to skip the gym tonight? Usually I go three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 1024x1432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 1024x1432
So how bad will it be to skip the gym tonight? Usually I go three times a week but I am fucking exhausted right now after a long day and I don't think I can go tonight.

Seriously, how bad will skipping one day be? I will be back in the gym on Tuesday
>>
Waste of a thread.
Drink a coffee, and if in 20 minutes, you still don't think you have the energy to go, then don't go. Skipping a workout isn't always a bad thing-- especially when you're exhausted-- as long as it doesn't become a habit.
>>
>3 times a week

lol
>>
I've only skipped once (couldn't sleep the night before, felt like shit) and kinda freaked out a little, so I just went the next day instead. Why wait til Tuesday?

Honestly, you'll be fine. The extra rest will do you well (assuming you don't make it a habit). But I get the uneasiness... if you can go tomorrow for the sake of calming your nerves, do that.
>>
>>36276012
Yeah, three times. Because i do compound exercises rather than wasting time doing isolation shit
>>
>>36276018
>trying to justify going to the gym 3 times a week
>>
>>36275954

>Get home from gym

>See wank sucker OP whining about being a non Iifting homo bitch

>Baiting with a picture of a girI on a weekend

Nah, you're a faggot OP.
>>
>>36276018
Nigga, I'm borderline dyel and I still go 5-6 times a week. There's no excuse for not lifting.
>>
>>36276286

rest days?

also, not going every day helps me want to keep going. i'd burn myself out if i gym'd every day. so, every other day it is.
>>
Fuck you, faggot. I'd kill to be able to go to the gym right now. I haven't lifted in about 2 months now, and I've been going crazy being forced to not work out.

Sack up and go lift because there are others that can't
>>
I need the motivation, people. Motivate me.
>>
>>36276334
Why can't you lift faggot? Literally the only fucking excuse would be if you were just a head.
>>
>>36276429
I skipped tonight too and I feel like shit. I wouldn't feel half as bad if I just went as I do right now. I would have been done hours ago too. Just suck it up and go or else you'll have these horrible feels that only a lazy sack of shit feels.
>>
>>36276467
Or being in the hospital/getting medical treatments where doctors say to stay away from shit like that
>>
>>36276429

if you can't motivate yourself.... maybe your body is actually trying to tell you to give it a rest. maybe you're worn the fuck out and need it.

chill today. go apeshit tomorrow.
>>
File: zyzz2.jpg (72 KB, 482x720) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
72 KB, 482x720
>>36275954

>three times a week
>MFW
>you'll never be like zyzz bra
>>
>>36276467

>confirmed for never having been hospitalized/a serious injury

shit happens brew
>>
>>36276486
>>36276500
still not a good excuse desu
>>
>>36276532

when you are at risk for being paralyzed if you move certain parts of your body, yeah, it kinda is
>>
>Get home from gym

>See wank sucker OP whining about being a non Iifting homo bitch

>Baiting with a picture of a girI on a weekend

>Samefagging this hard to get 9 more suckers to post here

Nah, you're a faggot OP.
>>
>>36276532
>be immunocompromised with lung infection
>participate in activities that induce sweating and threatens the cleanliness of chest port dressing, which is highly dangerous if infected
>go to gym where people are breathing heavily in an enclosed space and not fully cleaning up after themselves
Nigga, I prefer to spend as little time in the hospital as possible, not promote extended stays with dumbass decisions
>>
>>36276609

AIright samefaggot then do that, no one cares.
>>
>>36275954
Go anyway and do what you can even if you have an absolute shit workout. It's better than nothing, especially on a mental level
>>
>>36275954
not making it-the thread. Seriously though. If you rely on motivation in any area in life, you're gonna have a bad time. Discipline is doing things regardless if you want to or not, because it's all in your head anyway. Your body can definitely handle it and you'd surprise how strong you are even when you're not "feeling" it.
>>
File: fucking_zyzz_bra.png (554 KB, 1075x356) Image search: [Google]
fucking_zyzz_bra.png
554 KB, 1075x356
>>36276496
>>zyzz bra
>>
>>36276286
>I'm dyel
>follow my advice

Lol k
>>
>>36276018
Dont go at all you arent serious about it you are just taking up equipment, I better not see you in my fucking gym ever.
Currently im on a double 14 split training twice a day 7 days a week to get comp ready. Typically I do a heavy ppl into a light ppl 6 days a week.
>>
>>36275954
I skip gym sessions all the time and then continue my routine as if nothing happened. I may not progress as much but so long as I'm maintaining at least, I'm okay. There are more important things in life to focus on, and I look pretty good as it is.
>>
>>36278901
That said if you're skipping just because you're too lazy then you're a faggot and you're not going to make it.
>>
>>36278901
>>36278907
Why are you talking about making it red dit boy? You clearly have not and absolutely never will
>>
>>36278929
Lol ok you fucking autismo, you can opt to spend your Friday nights sensually lifting weights and crying. I'm going to go be social instead because that's part of making it.
>>
>>36275954

Anon, ignore these people, giving you shit for skipping just 1 day or going only 3 times a week.
You gotta do whatever works for you bro.

Personally, i think isolation movements are key to a good physique. Doing compounds only is fine, but it wont get you far.

I probably do 40% of compound and the rest is isolation.

Anyways, it depends how exactly you are "exhausted".

If your muscles feel exhausted, then i seriously wouldnt go. Im not sore all the time, but sometimes i can just feel my muscles not being ready to be destroyed by weights again.

But if you are mentally exhausted or you are just tired, then just get some sleep ( srs 30 min is already enough), drink coffee or a booster and go to the gym.
>>
>>36278958
>i regularly skip training sessions because I feel like it
>lol! You never go out Friday night lol
Those two things are mutually exclusive, plus I bet you think a good time is a 6 pack of dome shit hipster beer that women would drink and a couple rounds of Halo, youve likely never actually been to a real college party and you are a loser with no motivation you likely look like shit too
>>
>>36276286
>I'm borderline DYEL
>I still go 5-6 times a week

wow I wonder why you are still DYEL
>>
>>36278992
I'm just saying that when it comes to taking a day off and meeting people instead of spending time alone lifting weights, I know which I will pick. Lifting is a good hobby but I've got more going on in my life.

Stop projecting, you make yourself seem insecure.
>>
>>36279097
Again they arent mutually exclusive you dedicate and hour and a half to two hours training and then you can do what you want. You look like shit and you are trying to protect your fragile loser psyche so you go with the "he looks better than me because he has no LIFE approach" instead of reddit posting g you could actually be working out but you are fat and lazy and again likely a loser.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.