[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey you fucking faggots I'm not really worried about simplicity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Hey you fucking faggots I'm not really worried about simplicity or "for dummies"beginner programs. Give me some technical shit if it's effective.

What beginner routine is optimal for developing overall strength with progression as quickly as possible? Give me fucking anything. As technical as possible as long as it works
>>
>>36275895
PLEASE
>>
>>36275895
I used to be a competitive powerlifter and now I'm a personal trainer with over 10 years experience training people at all levels of fitness, but since you decided to be a too-edgy rude cunt, I'm not going to tell you a damn thing, punk-ass kid. Go figure it out yourself. Be sure to send us a postcard from Snap City.
>>
Bigger by the day
>>
>>36276674
used to be a faggot
now a bigger faggot
eat shit
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Squats-Pounds-Muscle-Weeks/dp/0926888005
>>
>>36276697
I know you're a huge faggot but what am I?
>>
No, learn the fucking basics faggot, you aren't some special snowflake who gets to run before they can walk.

Push/pull/legs, focus on form, I swear to god faggot don't ego lift that shit or you will look like the dumbest piece of shit to walk the earth, it will prevent injuries and improve your efficiency In recruiting muscle fibers and making overall gains. But here's one tip that's real important that most noobs don't think too much about, PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD, if you fucking ignore my entire post but remember one thing, this ought to be it, progressive overload is a fancy way of saying continuously doing a tiny but more all the time. Since you'll be making fast af noob gains, aim to add weight to the bar every workout, even if it's only a measly 5 lbs, though it definitely should be more at first, until you can't any longer, then? Deload (lift light and let yourself recover for a workout or two), and rinse and repeat, also, once you become intermediate and stop making such fast gains, you won't be able to add weight every workout, the longer you do it for the harder it will get, so maybe then aim for moving up every week, or instead of doing new weight, doing more reps, and then once you can do more reps trying to move up in weight. Easily the most important aspect to getting bigger and stronger.

Oh and obviously, eat correctly, if you don't know how to do that, read the fucking sticky you dumb piece of shit, if you're skin and bones, bulk, if you're fat as fuck cut, you may not make strength gains as fast on a cut as while bulking, but you will make lots of gains either way just due to being a noob so don't worry too much about it, just do what you can, remember this is a marathon, not a sprint, it is going to take time, don't be worried if your only adding 5 lbs a day, it adds up
>>
GOMAD+a pound of unsalted butter a day
>>
>>36276674
Could you offer me some tips? I'm a beginner and just need to lose some weight before I start really lifting. Scooby said that people who are overweight, which I am, need to start with gentler exercises. Is that true? Any good routines? Please, if possible.
>>
>>36275895
It starts with an 'S'
>>
>>36276811

I will give you the best advice anyone here can give someone just starting out

Read the sticky
>>
Read SS. Don't go to the wiki. Read. The. Book.
>>
SS+GOMAD

MAKE SURE TO ADD 1 GALLON AFTER EVERY MONTH OF THIS EXTREMELY TECHNICAL WORKOUT ROUTINE
>>
>>36275895
There's something you need to understand about lifting weights - The more advanced a program becomes, the shittier it is. Let me elaborate...

The more advanced you become, the more technical, complicated and hard your program has to be in order to keep making progress. And in spite of your efforts this progress will still happen at a slower pace than when you were a beginner doing the simplest stuff imaginable. In other words, as you become more and more advanced, you have to work harder and harder for less and less results. "ADVANCED PROGRAMS" SUCK! And is not something you will ever want to do unless you absolutely have to i.e. you can no longer make progress doing simpler shit.

ALWAYS go for the simple solution. It works much better. Only when simple no longer works should you even think about making it less simple.
It's an all too common mistake among trainees to think to themselves "fuck that, I don't need to go through the beginner shit, let me go straight to the good stuff". What they don't realize is that the beginner shit IS the good stuff.
>>
>>36276811
Lifting weights won't make you lose weight,
You need to start with cardio.

If you're capable, cycling is good. If you're too big start just by walking. Try to do some kind of cardio every day.
And most importantly, eat less.
>>
>>36276896
Already doing IF and walking twice a day, 45 to an hour each time. After two weeks, I bump it up to 3 times a day. I'm eating at 2000 calories a day and stop eating at around 4 or 5 in the evening. I'm about 280 right now at 6 feet 4 inches. What weight should I be before I lift? And thank you sir/madam. I want to be out of my size 40 pants and burn those fuckers into ash.
>>
>>36276949
>What weight should I be before I lift?
You should start lifting right the fuck now. Apart from getting your diet in check it's the single most important thing you can do for yourself if your objective is to lose weight.
At your level you can easily build some lean muscle while losing weight, and every bit of lean muscle you gain will increase your BMR, effectively making you burn more calories even while just sitting around.
>>
>>36276970
And risk fucking my knees up by lifting? Not making excuses, but my feet are fucked. All it takes is one wrong step and my ankles are gone. And at the weight I'm at, trying to lift would fuck me over. Again, not making excuses, just trying to start off slow.
>>
>>36276983
Apply common sense. If you're super heavy and completely untrained maybe squats aren't for you yet. Start out on the leg press where you have more control. You always have to find the balance so you challenge yourself without wrecking yourself.
>>
>>36277003
Thanks. Really not looking forward to doing squats after seeing that vid of a dude getting paralyzed after doing squats. Fuck that.
>>
>>36277048
>getting paralyzed after doing squats
What. How would that happen?
>>
>>36276674
Who the duck cares you skinny pussy bitch?
>>
>>36276704
>30lbs of muscle in 6 weeks

fuaaaark
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.