[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you convince your body that you're full?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: fit20.jpg (69 KB, 629x785) Image search: [Google]
fit20.jpg
69 KB, 629x785
4'10 started at 142lbs
Almost two weeks later and I'm down to 135lbs.
Eating below my TDEE.
I IF. So I eat between 2pm-7pm. I always hit my macros. But jesus. For the life of me, my body can't distinguish whether I'm full or starving right after eating.

I used to eat constantly, and I wouldn't stop until I felt sick to my stomach. So maybe my body is trying to tell me to continue eating because of my old fatty ways?

But after eating it just feels like I'm starving, even though I know I'm full and satisfied.

Do you guys have any tips? I've tried adding more protein/fiber and it doesn't help.

I just want to make it.
>>
Eat salad, nuts, and drink water
>>
>>36274644
I always drink a glass before meals so I don't over eat. But if I drink a glass after I eat, it amplifies my "hunger" pains. I literally cannot tell the difference between being full and hungry.
>>
>>36274667
Eat fruits, veggies, nuts, salads, etc
>>
Water works for me. Drink a bottle of water and just wait. After 20 minutes you'll feel full.
>>
>>36274706
I'll try adding more of those, thank you.

>>36274711
Just plain water? My chinese friend said that her grandma used to tell her to drink hot water to help fill her up. I tried it, but something about hot water grosses me tf out.
>>
>>36274750
hot water = tea, you mongoloid
>>
>>36274775
No, you ninny. She literally just said hot water. I asked her if she meant tea and she said no.
>>
Eat salad, nuts, and drink water
>>
>>36274606
There is no helping you regardless.
You are more a less a literal midget
>>
>>36274606
>4'10"
Kill yourself by eating apples
>>
>>36274606
Try eating popcorn or sunflower seeds, I like sunflower seeds cause you have to work to get them so it makes me lose interest in being hungry. Also trail mix is good.
>>
>>36274606
> 4'10

Do you live inside a mushroom?
>>
>>36274606

Well, you're down 7 pounds so what you're doing is working. First, I'd suggest widening your feed window just a bit to see if that helps. Try 12 pm to 7 pm - just space the same amount of food you were eating before out over the same time span.

Personally, drinking 100 gram of whey at once leaves me with no appetite for the rest of the day.

If you need something to snack on: slice up a cucumber, toss it in a bowl with some spinach, then toss with lemon juice, salt and pepper, and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Only 100 calories for just about a pound of food.

Avoid nuts, as they're incredibly dense in calories. Go for celery, cucumber, carrots, beets, radishes, bell peppers, etc. All of which are delicious when tossed in some lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.

Another decent dip recipe:
>1 tbsp cucumber juice
>1 tbsp lemon juice
>2 tbsp low fat Greek yogurt
>Fresh dill
>Minced garlic
>Salt and pepper

The above has just about 100 calories and is delicious on the aforementioned vegetables.

You can try an EC stack (ephedrine/caffiene) as that has decent appetite dampening affects. Or you could take up smoking tobacco like I did, kek.

Good luck!
>>
>>36274866
>>36274873
>>36274899
pls no midget jokes
latina genes

>>36274887
I never thought about sunflower seeds.. Thanks anon.

>>36274953
Thanks for your help! I'll try that recipe tomorrow.
>>
Eat foods that are high in fiber, you'll feel full.
>>
>>36274839

Chinese people always drink water. If you go there it's nearly impossible to find a glass of water that isn't hot. They don't even drink tap water unless they boil it first.

Eat low calorie foods such as carrots and broccoli. You can keep yourself stuffed on them without worrying about hunger pains.
>>
File: e45.png (29 KB, 190x202) Image search: [Google]
e45.png
29 KB, 190x202
>>36274606
>convince your body that you're full?
>>
>>36275234
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.