[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
By now we all now the pros of /fit/girls, let's discuss the cons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: lu_sexy-star1.jpg (108 KB, 1024x661) Image search: [Google]
lu_sexy-star1.jpg
108 KB, 1024x661
By now we all now the pros of /fit/girls, let's discuss the cons
>>
Cannot bear a child
Obsessed with themselves
Notits
>>
>>36274393
Stronger than me.
>>
look like dudes
>>
Bringing their vanity into a new domain
>>
disgusting feet
>>
so all in all they are ugly dyke bitches
>>
no cons
just gotta trick them into dating you
>>
>>36274393
Even more cocky than normal women despite being inferior to men in every way while still being less pretty than average.
>>
>>36274989
Lol this perfectly sums it up. They're vain, self centered, self entitled, and they have over inflated egos. The only reason they get away with that shit is bc the fitness culture worships fit girls.
>>
>>36274393
>Protein farts
>When they run out on you they do so efficiently
>if theyre on test youre basically mackin a dude
>loose begina (most fit guys have small penii)
>they prefer clean&jerk, rarely stuff their face
>they know squat
>they like having doms
>too much time with curling iron
>large likelihood of dumping you like a failed bench press
>>
>>36274393
>cons

Are you fucking kidding me!?
>>
>>36274393
Based Sexy Star
>>
>>36276578
she is best wrestlefu
>>
>>36275020
So basically women
An attractive woman will always be more vain and entitled
>>
>>36274393
>let's discuss the cons
I don't have one.
>>
File: 1419366246793.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1419366246793.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>36274393
The real issue is they may steal your protein powder and suck the gains from your cummies.
Make sure to always finish yourself off for maximum protein consumption.
>>
>>36276206
Shut the fuck up you fat little bitch
>>
>>36276897
Becky Lynch tho....

Sexy Star is definitely Luchafu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.