[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I posted this before but you guys gave me good advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1406348176726.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1406348176726.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
I know I posted this before but you guys gave me good advice and I want to have some of the good discussion we had.

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisone
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
Go to sleep earlier

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisone
Get a fucking job you waster

>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
Get a fucking job and buy your own food

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit
GET A FUCKING JOB AND MOVE OUT

FUCK
Get a fucking job and move out.

I have a job, and a gf, but I haven't moved out because I don't earn enough. Luckily my dad was in the military for 9 years, so even if he keeps taking the mick about my 'bodybuilding', when he says I should get fit by running up and down steep hills, as endurance and stamina is more useful, he lets me do my own thing. Because I have a job, and pay rent.
>>
don't post in this thread, the NEET is only trolling.
>>
>>36272912
>he has not moved out
>He thinks he's in anyplace to be giving advice

Lmfao.

Move out loser stop making excuses
>>
>>36272966
I haven't moved out because I am saving money to buy a house with a mortgage.

faggot
>>
>>36272980
>Lives with his parents until he's 30
>I-im saving!

Lmfao you're pathetic

Move out retard
>>
>>36273030
>Being in debt

lmao
>>
>>36273066
You don't have to be in debt idiot.

Renting is much better in most of the world.
>>
>>36273066
Besides... A mortgage IS debt
So what exactly are you waiting for? Your 40's?
>>
File: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-01.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-01.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>36273120
>Renting

holy shit man lmao

>Paying for a place you're not gonna own in the end

>>36273140
A mortgage is not debt. It's no different from paying off a loan.

Besides, I'm only 22, and I've saved something like 5 grand so far, which isn't much, but I'm getting a much better paying job soon which will severely increase my savings.
>>
>>36273165
>A mortgage is not debt it's no different from paying off a loan

That's what debt is... Paying off a loan is LITERALLY debt. You're in debt to the bank to keep making payments or else your home is taken away.

>le renting is throwing money away meme
Yeah and interest on your mortgage, property tax and maintenance fees aren't "throwing" money away? You are retarded.
>>
>>36273165
You are so retarded holy shit

>A loan is not debt
Then what's debt? LOL. Explain what debt is right now.

Enjoy paying 3x the price of the home and only getting to "own" it when you're nearly 60 years old.

>Buying a house at the height of the housing market
Legit retard.
>>
>>36273165
>A mortgage is not debt. It's no different from paying off a loan.
A mortgage is a category of loan where real estate is the collateral. There's interest owed and everything.
If you've taken a loan, you are in debt. This is what these words mean in English. The English word for somebody who has taken a loan is debtor. There is no potential ambiguity.

Having typed all that, I'm going to guess that you've taken "being in debt" to mean something like "owing more money than one can easily pay off"?

For people who aren't you, and therefore have some hope of learning something: while I prefer, for emotional reasons, to own a property where I live, there are very good reasons to rent. It's not something so simplistic. Property changes in personal utility (how close it is to where you work, where you want to have fun, to family and friends, all of that but for an eventual spouse, if it's the right size for a potential family), and more importantly, property changes in value, sometimes you literally end up spending less money by renting for a period than by buying and then selling.
Renting
>Paying for a place you're not gonna own in the end
Sounds about the same as:
Buying food
>Paying for something that's just going to become shit.
>>
>>36273165
>paying for a place

Yeah how dare people exchange money for housing

You only live one time, nobody will care how much real estate you owned when you died. If you dont like your parents then move out. If you dont want to move out then just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>36273328
Tbh unless you buy a home outright in cash in specific situations/have a large family for which renting is hectic -- buying a home is a terrible decision.

On average, people, ESPECIALLY young people stay at a place for 3 years before moving for various reasons such as work. If you have a mortgage it's hectic to sell the home and move, for obvious reasons(can't sell it, market isn't right for selling, etc).

Furthermore, Interest on mortgage, taxes and maintenance fees are huge. True rent is throwing money away but so is interest and fees.

Also ur putting ALL your eggs into a single basket. If houses fall in price(they have been known to do do) you're taking a massive hit.

Also on average houses only about match inflation, making them a very poor investment.
>>
>>36272828
>NEET
>Literally doing nothing to contribute to society
>wants parents to get off your case

Fucking grow up bro. Your family aren't gains goblins, you're a financial gains goblin to them.
>>
File: 1442111992148.jpg (82 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
1442111992148.jpg
82 KB, 446x400
>>36273165
>it's like paying off a loan, which is not a debt
>>
File: images.png (10 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 216x233
>>36273698
>Your parents aren't gains goblins, you're a financial gains goblin to them

Fuck man...

That's it I'm moving out by 2017 and cutting them off entirely.
>>
File: 1455938551413.jpg (218 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1455938551413.jpg
218 KB, 534x820
>>36272828
>having this thread 3 days in a row

ITS TIME TO STOP

SAGE
A
G
E

MODS
O
D
S
>>
>>36274098
>Being this bungblasted

This whole board is shit, what's one more thread tbqh.
>>
W E L L ?
>>
Wellwellwellwellwellwellwell
>>
Well
>>
Well
>>
W E L L
E
L
L
?
>>
W
>>
E
>>
L
>>
L?
>>
WELL
WELL
WELL. WELL

WELL
WELL

WELLL

WELL

WELL
>>
My parents liked when i did strength training like body weight exercise but they hated it when i joined a gym and started bodybuilding.
They ate shit food and very little of it so they hated me eating lots.
I moved out and haven't spoken to them in 20 years. Unless what you are doing is hurting other people your parents should support anything you do and if they don't they are a waste of time.
My girlfriends dad is pretty alpha and likes hearing about my training, i wish my dad was like that when i was growing up.
>>
>>36272828
Your parents are and have been supporting you. Food,shelter,etc. And you are angry at them for not catering to your fitness goals.You should suck their proverbial dick and be glad they have not thrown you out of their home on the 18/90 plan. Sad, delusional, and beta.
>>
>>36277907
Was it hard to not speak to them anymore?
>>
Well
>>
>>36272828
you realize that getting any job would solve literally every problem you just described, right?

>making you wake up because you're a jobless lazy shit and they want you to stop being that way
>job nagging
>can't buy food for self
>can't get gf because whiney child

Even a part-time job would solve all of those problems.
>>
>>36280357
Why don't you nag(gag) on my ballsack instead?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.