[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make my legs smaller? I have a small waist with comparatively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 485x303
How can I make my legs smaller?
I have a small waist with comparatively large legs which makes buying pants difficult and isn't really the look I want
I don't want to lose strength tho... Will a 3 rep leg routine work? They seem to grow without me even trying
>>
post legs
>>
legs are the biggest and most useful muscles in your body you colossal faggot

keep growing them
>>
>>36273090
I said I want to keep them strong just not so big you fucking retard. Having an increased volume of leg does nothing other than win bodybuilding contests
>>
I'm in the same boat as you, OP. And it sucks because there doesn't ever seem to be any feedback for people in similar situations-- other than the typical "Why? Huge legs are cool." I'd definitely agree that following a low-rep protocol is probably your best bet, considering your goals, but ultimately, if you want to "shrink" a muscle, unfortunately the best way is to simply quit using it as heavily or even at all. Outside of this, I'd just recommend trying to lose weight, the thighs tend to hold fat quite well.
>>
>>36272437
>How can I make my legs smaller?
lose weight

its probably tons of fat
>>
>>36272437
Distance running.

or starvation
>>
>>36274757
this. Train those slow twich fibers.
>>
>>36274865
You are not a smart man, are you?
>>
>>36274904
what's wrong with what he suggested?
>>
>>36274992
He said he wanted to keep his strength. How is what he suggested going to do that?
>>
File: michael-cera_l.jpg (20 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
michael-cera_l.jpg
20 KB, 240x320
>>36272437
Stop adding weight to your squats, just squat the same weight and reps for the rest of your life.
>>
>>36275008
true true

is is true that slow twitch fibers contribute to smaller legs though?
>>
>>36272437
You could restructure your entire routine, or you could find a tailor.
>>
Do sets of 7 reps
>>
>>36274992
Nothing, anon.

That guy is just a faggot.
>>
>>36275232
underated
>>
>>36272437
I suffer from the same shit. My legs are already really big even without me trying (probably because I was fat almost my entire life). Personally, I've stopped training legs after realizing that it makes my already pretty wide hips, look even bigger. I only do light squats and lots of running, to keep them the size they are. Sadly this limits my deads, but gotta deal with that.
>>
>>36273348
You're a fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.