[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penis problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: que.gif (429 KB, 173x142) Image search: [Google]
que.gif
429 KB, 173x142
What the fuck do i do /fit/

every time i jack off i have to pee a little to clear the pipes so that the 'aftercum' (that slowly leaks out for like 20 minutes after cumming) doesn't fucking soil my underwear and leave white marks everywhere

but if I do pee after cumming, 30% of the time I'll get a burning urethra pain that lasts 30 minutes and is sometimes unbearable

what the fuck
>>
Talk to a doctor
>>
>>36271703
I did and they didn't find anything wrong after a piss test, a blood test, and shoving a finger up my ass
>>
>>36271732
You liked having a finger up your ass, didn't you?
>>
>>36271696

Have you tried hitting it with a hammer?
>>
Never pee right after you cum. Thats how you get a UTI.
>>
>>36273136

La Universidad de Texas Internacional?
>>
>>36273185

urinary tract infection actually

but i can see why you might get them mixed up
>>
>>36273257

gracias
>>
Cum in shower/take shower afterwards.
>>
>>36273309

also, shower yourself in cum
>>
>>36271696
I have this issue

Live with it
>>
>>36271696
Same thing happens to me, it's particularly bad when I'm dehydrated, and the longer I go before peeing the more likely burning will happen
>>
5 minutes after cummimg use a finger to push out the remaining cum by pressing it on the urinary tract from the bottom to the top.
That s what i do
>>
Have this problem as well. Annoying as hell but you just gotta live with it.
>>
>>36271696

I piss on my gf after every time we've had sex and this never happens
>>
>>36273359
r u me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.