[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I meet women? How do I approach women? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
How the fuck do I meet women? How do I approach women?

What about talking to women at the gym - bad idea?
>>
> What about talking to women at the gym - bad idea?

Yup.
>>
>>36271396
>approaching a woman at the gym

don't shit where you eat, this is a known rule
>>
Usually it's best to wait for an opening when approaching girls in the gym or do some casual chit chat if they're near you is fine. Nothing too deep. Test the waters slowly.
>>
In public.
Remember "Hi" is just one syllable.
>>
Your best bet is to start low, go to some party with lots of alcoohol and plenty of sloots, and practice on them. If you don't know what to say or how to act, better try learn on someone who's not gonna remember a thing. Bonus points if you actually score some pussy, but that's not the objective of your training.
>>
>>36271436
>go to a party

Ive been to very few parties, my social circle is limited and they're not the type to host parties.
>>
>>36271489
Second this.
I just got into uni with none of my hs friends. How do I make new friends and go party. House parties though. Hate clubbing
>>
>>36271747
Making friends happens in class if you're not completely autismo
>>
>>36271747
How do you make friends? Talk to people, people in your hall (if in a dorm), people in your classes, join a club to find people with similar interests (I joined ski club my freshman year, met a bunch of cool people to drive together to the mountains on weekends, had cheap group trips on spring break, and threw huge parties a few times a semester [if you're looking to get laid and party I'd avoid the anime and similar clubs]), if truly desperate you can join a frat and buy some friends, but expect paying your dues through humiliation, physical and mental abuse, homoerotic bonding, and especially actual money
>>
>>36271396
hahah sad beta faggot.

>lifting for women rather than your own health and strength

not even once.
>>
>>36271954
Just find the same interest (passions) and talk about it.
>>
I've pretty much given up on the idea of ever meeting a woman. I go out in public and hang around other people but I'm never going to be crazy enough to just cold approach a complete stranger and I will never be attractive enough to have women just approach me so I'm probably going to die alone.
>>
>>36271396
The first step is to simply not be ashamed of being in a woman's presence...

When you're in public, do you ever make eye contact with women?
What do you do if it happens?
Do you immediately look down or away?
Do you hold eye contact for a few seconds?
Do you smile?

If you're not briefly smiling when you make eye contact, practice it. Just go to some place with people and walk around with your head up. Look into peoples' eyes as you walk by. Don't stare, you don't want to creep them out, but just glance. If they're looking back and you make eye contact, smile for a second, then look away. That's it. Practice this until it's your automatic response.
>>
>>36271396

>What about talking to women at the gym - bad idea?

Not great, but not the worst either. 9 times out if 10, girls are not exactly feeling their most attractive at the gym (sweat, no makeup, less than ideal clothes [in their opinion], etc) and would probably prefer to just get through their routine unnoticed.

Remember, they're at the gym trying to get shit done too, so if you're going to talk to her it shouldn't be between her sets or something. Probably limit it to either before or after her workout if you can manage to do it without looking like a creepy stalker.
>>
>>36272016
You will with that attitude
>>
>>36272016
T I N D E R
I
N
D
E
R
>>
>>36272016
It gets worse, bro.
>27
>live alone
>no freinds
>work graveyard shift
>don't have weekends off
>had a dream yesterday i had a girlfriend and she was just leaning her head on my leg while i just sat there wating tv
>realize i'm poorer then my coworkers who get five times higher tax return than me because they have a child
>no one to split my rent with and the government takes more out of each one of my checks for taxes because I'm single
I still look young enough to pull college age girls though, so I'm not giving up.
>>
>>36272088

Definitely don't give up on college age girls and fresh college grads, I know you don't have a TON going for you right now, but what you do have puts you leagues ahead of these girls male peers.
>>
>tfw got approached by some girl in my gym this morning
>asked me about some stuff and wanted to use the powerrack or something
>was preoccupied thinking about dumb shit
>kinda waved her off
>just realized she probably wanted to get to know me

s m h
i suck.
>>
>>36271396
Why the fuck are you asking fit?
>>
>>36271396
>hey guys teach me to be a human
>i need to learn this on an anime imageboard
>>
>>36272087
rofl tinder gets you nothing, full of attention seeking bitches not up for anything
>>
>>36272039
What the hell is it that makes me look away, I'm not even shit with women and have fucked 8 of them. One on one I'm great but in public it's like I'm a child again.
>>
File: MutantArms_2.jpg (34 KB, 430x316) Image search: [Google]
MutantArms_2.jpg
34 KB, 430x316
>>36272450
>hey guys teach me to be a human again
>tfw left humanity behind.

t. well-off piano man
>>
>>36272614
kek
>>
>>36271396
You approach women just like you would another guy, you just have to slip in that you think she is pretty.
>>
>>36271396
Jst bUrself
>>
>>36271396
This is a long read, but it blew my mind when I read it. I can promise you that it will be worth your while because it has completely changed the way I think. And it isn't a bunch of gay self help or pickup artist shit.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/tucker-max/2015/10/guys-heres-what-its-actually-like-to-be-a-woman/
>>
File: 1443516932885.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1443516932885.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>36272670
>mfw autist talks to a guy and accidentally slips in that he's pretty
>>
File: 1453009806488.jpg (26 KB, 425x640) Image search: [Google]
1453009806488.jpg
26 KB, 425x640
>>36272700
tfw no bearmode bf
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.