[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winter Cup Round of 16 Gamethread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: fitlogocurrent.png (177 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
fitlogocurrent.png
177 KB, 480x600
/fit/ have advanced to the knockout stages of an Elite Cup for the first time in three years, and play /tv/ today in about an hour. Get hype!

>what is this?
simulated divegrass tournament between all the boards.

implyingrigged.info
>>
Wait like the soccer tournament??
>>
File: backup stream link.png (3 KB, 244x27) Image search: [Google]
backup stream link.png
3 KB, 244x27
>>36269846
yeah, stream is pic related

/asp/-/s4s/ now, then us vs /tv/

/tv/ are a great team (topped their group, made quarterfinals of the last elite cup), but I think we have a pretty good shot to win today.
>>
>>36269890
Awesome thanks man I had nothing more to do today and was bored outta my fuckin mind
>>
>>36269734
Holy shit, I completely forgot about this, thanks for the thread dude.
>>
Is supermang still on the team? If so, please boot him since he no longer posts here
>>
File: roster wc16.png (52 KB, 897x481) Image search: [Google]
roster wc16.png
52 KB, 897x481
>>36270047
he's not, this is our roster for this cup
he got voted off pre-cup, deservedly imo
>>
File: zyzz hyp machine.png (203 KB, 970x967) Image search: [Google]
zyzz hyp machine.png
203 KB, 970x967
it's time!
>>
OH BOY OH BOY
>>
>TV cuck names
Disgusting.
>>
Anyone remember the cup a few years ago? Everything was so much more active back then

Is anyone still around who cares?. Things are getting more boring now
>>
>>36270492
Time to destroy the cucks
>>
Squats is purple, fug
>>
L O N D O N
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
L O N D O N
>>
DAHWN
AHP
DAHWN
AHP
>>
>>36270510
actually there are more viewers now, although its on shitbox.
again thanks to /pol/
>>
>>36270510
also most 4cc threads are banned on other boards. a 4cc board would be really nice
>>
>>36269890
>we
What position do you play, m8?
>>
L O N D O N
>>
L O N D O N
>>
L O N D O N

Sick gains so far /fit/
>>
>>36270694
He's the manager
>>
>>36270708
Good enough.
>>
Chock up another one, this is our year boys
>>
>>36269734
just DOMINATING. gg /fit/
>>
Fit clearly won 2:0
London scored both
>>
>>36270818
We're gonna make it, brahs.
>>
>lose to /tv/ in Ro16 of Spring 2015
>win to /tv/ in Ro16 of Winter 2016

Feels great
>>
File: SIR.jpg (216 KB, 810x1013) Image search: [Google]
SIR.jpg
216 KB, 810x1013
TOTAL CONTROL

What a fucking game, I fucking loved the gameplan and it worked to perfection. Glad to get the revenge from the Spring '15 round of 16. See you tomorrow for the Quarterfinals. We play the winner of /s/ and /pol/. Let's go all the way brahs.
>>
holy fuck this shit is p fun
is it just watching the computer play so this is basically pointless?
or is there a way to control who wins
>>
File: 1449961422919.jpg (91 KB, 386x361) Image search: [Google]
1449961422919.jpg
91 KB, 386x361
>>36271381
it's not entirely random, there's managers like me who are deciding the team's tactics, but there's a definite diceroll element to it

Also /s/ won. We play them in the third game tomorrow.
>>
ahh damn i forgot this was today. Well glad we won, maybe i'll be able to watch tomorrow
>>
>>36271409
Johnnybravo making /fit/ great again
>tyb L O N D O N
>>
what do those arrows next to the players mean?
and whats with the gold and silver and green next to the names on the implying rigged website
and how is /mlp/ the best rated team?
i thought pony fuckers stopped being a meme a long time ago and they are technically the best 4chan soccer team
>>
>>36271737
>what do those arrows next to the players mean?
conditions, the better the arrow the slower the player gets tired and they perform better in general
>and whats with the gold and silver and green next to the names on the implying rigged website
golds and silvers have increased stats, they're the biggest representatives of the board. everyone else is green w/ flat stats.
>and how is /mlp/ the best rated team?
i thought pony fuckers stopped being a meme a long time ago and they are technically the best 4chan soccer team
they won the Summer Cup, but they just got eliminated so they won't be highest rated any more
>>
who controls the substitutions, lineups, and whatnot for each board's team?
>>
Any link so I can watch it?
Does it matter if I don't watch it live
>>
>>36272201
it's live at >>36269890

when the matchday is over, matches are uploaded to archive.klaxa.eu or you can watch the VOD on hitbox, so you'll be able to see today's game there.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.