[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mire thread? >Been doing SL 5x5 for about a month >skinnyfat,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1366198945898.jpg (100 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1366198945898.jpg
100 KB, 500x666
Mire thread?

>Been doing SL 5x5 for about a month
>skinnyfat, but lifts going up
>doing diddlys with lmao 1pl8
>dude pulling 3pl8 walks up
>"hey man, your form is great! could you do a form check for me?"
>my anti-social autism kicks in
>"y-you too"
>>
mire + rejection c-c-c-combo

>group of 4 men friends
>n-no homo
>i am the only fit
>this 2 girls (16yo) passing thru
>bro tells them to come over
>they do
>i hardly give them atention, my bros giving hard
>girls have they eyes just for me
>beta girl friend have to go home
>"i am giong with her, but i will go back"
>she's waiting for "wait, i am going with you"
>tell "yea, whatever"
after some time
>she is back
after some time
>me "i am going home"
>she "i have the same way"
>ok.jpg
>do you like me?
>would you date?
>no, you are young
>she is crying
>i have never met guy like you
>please love me, i love you
>time spend talking with her since ever = 20 min
>she loves me
>wut
>"sry, babe...no"
>>
>>36271094
Is english like your 6th language or something? I cant even finish reading this post.
>>
>>36271094
Fucking pajeet, fuck off with your curry nigger women.
>>
>>36271094
>"sry, babe...no"

SAVAGE!!!
>>
>>36269620
who dat
>>
No greentext for this one, but I've caught a LOT of women staring at me lately. Lifting for about 6 months now, and started jogging in the mornings now that I actually have some stamina.

Feels good, man.
>>
>>36271333
Kek
>>
>>36271543
They're disgusted by your flapping titties baby pleeeeez
>>
>>36269620
who is this ?
>>
File: wwat.png (92 KB, 270x257) Image search: [Google]
wwat.png
92 KB, 270x257
>>36271094
>>
>>36271094
so none of this happened right?
>>
>be fat
>never get mires
>lose weight but still kind of chubby
>dress well
>suddenly women smile at me in passing multiple times per day
>can't wait to actually look good
>>
>>36271645
It's a good feel, ain't it?
>>
>>36271543

>For 6 months

They probably looked at you before too, but now that you think you're hot shit when you're just a 1plmao manlet you're just imagining things
>>
>>36271094
>>
>>36271486
>>36271631
I think it's Lucie Wilde
>>
>start going to university from shitty community college
>have a friend that goes to uni, hang around with him a lot
>we run into some people he knows, introduces me
>short qt brunette eyeing me
>days later friend says she's interested and gives me her number

And then

>we all hang out at a bar, her, my friend, some of her friends
>she showed no interest at all so we didn't talk all night (later asked my friend why I didn't talk to her)
>never talk to her again, never hear from her again
>regret having hope
>>
>>36271717
Hey, I started this to improve my self-confidence, and it's working. That's good enough for me.
>>
>>36269620
That girl is so hot I would tie her up in my basement and cut her into pieces not exceeding 15 lbs using garden shears
>>
>>36271789
Keep it up, improve erry day
>>
>>36271797
>exceeding 15lb master race
>>
>>36271797
Damn son you nasty
>>
>>36271767
DID YOU ACTUALLY USER HER NUMBER BEFORE YOU SAW HER AGAIN? IF NOT YOU FUCKED UP RIGHT THERE
>>
>>36271645
>>36271672
Not to shit on you, and honestly massive props for your progress, but I never understand how former fatties get so much attention.

Every ex-fattie on /fit/ says they suddenly get loads of attention, but the average guy who has never been fat doesn't get the same attention.

Are you just more receptive to females looking at you or something?
>>
>>36271813
Yeah we texted a bit. She seemed nice through text but I'm not good at it. Before we went out my friend told me she was constantly asking about me. He said he was trying to make me seem as non autistic as possible lol
>>
Imagine what her farts must smell like
>>
>>36271849
Did you actually try talking to her when you guys met up
>>
File: 1447682927809.jpg (106 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
1447682927809.jpg
106 KB, 644x781
>>36269620
tfw I'll never have that juicy butt on my face
>>
>>36271887
Yeah, we actually met up more than once and I would joke with her a little occasionally. I think the problem was we were very different, she has lots of friends and I only have like 3 good friends so she was much more socially skilled than me which threw me off. That and she seemed more interested in my friend weirdly. After all that I told him to try asking her out but apparently they dont talk anymore either

All around kind of a shitty situation that slowly just fell apart
>>
>>36271840
So I am a guy who was /fit/ as a teen, got fat after I got injured playing football and got /fit/ again once I had some surgery in my early 30's.

So basically fatties get ignored 100%, in my teens I flirted a lot, but didn't really notice female attention, only ever dated chicks that I initiated contact with.

Once I got fat, it was like I didn't fucking exist to women. and the few who I did get the attention of were quite disgusted of me. When I started lifting again I did it just for strength so I didn't weight myself or anything but after women started treating me like a human again I weighed myself and I had lost 50 of the 100 lbs I had gained. Now I can honestly say that women hit on me at a pretty regular basis, as long as they are 5'5" or shorter

my progression:

16 5'7" 155 lbs
26 5'9" 280 lbs
34 5'9" 185 lbs
>>
>>36271094
Got anymore man? U seem dope
>>
File: Hes_alive.jpg (40 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
Hes_alive.jpg
40 KB, 534x800
>>36271789
What really matters brah
Keep it up
>>
>>36271950
Ahh okay. Maybe you have good facial genetics too because I've never been fat (well, I'm bulked to fuck now but still quite big) 183cm but never had women hit on me.

That's not to say that I'm not successful with women, I've just never noticed women paying me attention / hitting on me. Maybe because I never had that fat phase I just never noticed what it's like to be completely ignored by women.
>>
File: 1439824551107.webm (3 MB, 608x448) Image search: [Google]
1439824551107.webm
3 MB, 608x448
>>36271978
>Roiding for this
>>
>>36271989
Although, I did have something quite funny / nice happen to me earlier so I'll post it anyway, I wouldn't necessarily consider it mire though and I won't bother exaggerating to make it seem like it is.

>Go shopping just over an hour ago
>Buying loads of booze 'cos Saturday, but also some meat + milk + cottage cheese
>Go up to cashier, I kinda recognise her because I often go to this shop after the gym as it's nearby
>She jokingly looks at me like she's contemplating asking for ID
>Tell her I wish I still looked under 18
>She says imagine how she feels being almost 40
>Tell her she looks great + younger than me (I'm 24)
>Chuckle chuckle
>For some reason my bank card doesn't work and shop is shutting in five minutes
>Offer to put all the stuff back and apologise to her
>She says no, no, wait.
>Takes out her card and pays for the stuff for me (bearing in mind there are like 6 people queuing by now
>Tells me to come in next week and pay her back
>Be massive autist so forget to even ask for her name

Anyway, not really a mire story but I guess we do kind of flirt when I go in there, I just never really thought of it.
>>
>>36271840
It's not really "loads of attention" so much as it is "people actually acknowledging you exist" as opposed to just avoiding looking at you and walking on by. Obviously that still happens but as I've started looking better I've noticed people now smile at me and don't immediately look away if we happen to lock eyes while I'm walking or something. They're not slobbering over me or some retarded shit like that, but lock eyes and smile is pretty much the universal "I think you're attractive" symbol.
>>
>>36272046
Should have offered to pay her back tonight.
>>
>>36271742
Not even close
>>
>>36271989
It's got to do with confidence.
We're proud of our progress. We feel good about it. It's a massive accomplishment for us, and it's reflected in our general demeanour, which women pick up on.

Skinny guys in my experience at least, aren't quite so outwardly happy about their newfound fitness.
>>
>>36272271
lel, if there wasn't a huge queue I'd have likely asked for her name / number just so I could pay her back sooner. I have >tfw gf though
>>
>>36269620
WHO?!
>>
>>36272446
I started 6 months ago 60kg at 5'8". I'd walk around head staring at the floor not really acknowledging anything around me. Weigh 71kg now at <10% bf. Gained some confidence since then. Started walking with good posture head upright look people in the eyes as we pass. Get plenty of attention now, women staring/smiling as we pass, on on public transport etc.. I'm not sure if it has anything to go with getting fitter.
>>
>>36272622
You've gained 11kg in 6 months and you're under 10% bf? Sorry brah but something really doesn't add up. 5'8, 150lbs and 8% bf is pretty ripped tier.
>>
>>36271644

Anon this meme arised when /r9ķ/ went and fucked everybody in the ass with stale memes, you see what happens!? YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS?? KILL YOUR MOTHER FUCKING SELF DONNIE.
>>
>>36272706
160lbs* but now I looked it's actually 156.5
>>
>>36272706
Yeah I'm pretty sure I started with more than 60kg. 71kg at 10% is really not impressive
>>
>>36271094
We're gonna need cryptologists working around the clock for this one.
>>
>>36271094
Okay, I've deciphered this comment

Here it is:

>group of 4 men friends
>i am the only one that is fit
>bros come over
>guys have their eyes on me
>whip out their dicks and jerk while I squat lmao.5pl8
>we suck each other off
>friend puts it in my butt smacks my ass
>I know they're only pranking me
>n-no homo
>>
>>36272271

MISCHIEVOUS.
>>
>>36271486
>>36271631
>>36271944
>>36272592
Faith Nelson
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.