[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Hate/Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1454698909197.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1454698909197.gif
982 KB, 320x287
The other one is getting old, gonna start a new one today.

So I'm about to get out of a hibachi place, here's my experience:

>I'm sitting there finishing up my meal
>ham walks in
>wearing yoga pants and a camo sweater
>sits down
>much grunting and effort ensues
>waiter comes to take order
>"I want the double steak and chicken, and instead of vegetables I want extra fried rice"
>"Oh and can I get a diet Pepsi? "
>mfw

Anyway, fate hate thread now.
>>
>>36269050
Nothing wrong with a diet coke m8. I hate this /fit/ meme. Would you rather the fatty get regular coke? At least they're making some effort rather than none.
>>
>>36269073
Nigger she got a double meal and a double fried rice while leaving out the vegetables.

She's not trying, she's making excuses.
>>
>>36269050
She was probably a diabetic. What a shitty way to start a FPS thread.
>>
>>36269073
or she could get a water...
>>
>>36269073
Are you fucking retarded? Is this bait?
>>
>>36269050
Double steak and chicken? Sounds like the ham is getting all its protons in one go
>>
>>36270477

Planet wouldn't have ordered a double on the fried rice, hold the vegetables, if she was diabetic.
>>
What's the best way to report a fat bitch repeatedly using the handicap spot in my building? Don't want to waste the police's resources on it but our management is closed for the day.
>>
File: 1447538537805.png (23 KB, 191x288) Image search: [Google]
1447538537805.png
23 KB, 191x288
>>36269073
>Nothing wrong with a diet coke m8.
>>
File: 0d0.jpg (24 KB, 460x305) Image search: [Google]
0d0.jpg
24 KB, 460x305
>>36269073
>>
File: dsm-5 blows fatties tfo.jpg (258 KB, 619x888) Image search: [Google]
dsm-5 blows fatties tfo.jpg
258 KB, 619x888
>Obesity (excess body fat)
results from the long-term excess of energy intake relative to energy expenditure
>However, there are robust associations between obesity and a number of mental
disorders (e.g., binge-eating disorder, depressive and bipolar disorders, schizophrenia).
>obesity may be a risk factor for the development of some mental disorders
(e.g., depressive disorders).
>>
>>36269073

Diet soda is worse than regular soda. Do you even aspartame, bro?
>>
Today, my mom made a bunch of tacos. Delicious tacos. I actually don't feel too troubled about eating them, because I didn't eat the burgers yesterday. I even took the next step and threw away two of them.

You know what these tacos are good for though? They are easy to throw away because they are wrapped so nicely. I actually kinda like that she made tacos, because I can pretend to eat without having to worry so much about how I am gonna dispose of the food. Throwing away a bowl of, say, beans is a lot messier.

I am ready to go for 5 out of 6 days.
>>
File: 1456688939349.jpg (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456688939349.jpg
14 KB, 500x500
https://danceswithfat.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/creating-a-size-friendly-gym/

>a gym where weight loss and health dont correspond
>personal trainers of every size
>no such thing as lower abs???
>>
>>36272811
mom , i dont want your shit foood

also stop with the fcking sakura shit you fucking autistic piece of shit
>>
>>36272638
Honestly never understood this one.
>restricting food intake chronically and becoming dangerously underweight is a serious mental disorder that you can legally be forced into treatment for and held inpatient until you gain weight
>overeating chronically and becoming dangerously overweight is just a lifestyle choice and care providers will suggest you lose weight, but ultimately no consequence if you don't
Considering how the leading causes of death in the US are almost directly caused by obesity, and anorexia nervosa/bulimia nervosa contribute to a much smaller rate of death, you'd think we would focus more on obesity. Shit's a disorder, there's gotta be something wrong in your mind if you eat food beyond your hunger signals and can't stop even when your quality of life and quantity of life are suffering.
>>
>>36272845
these fat fucks could build an entire empire rather than lose some weight
>>
>>36272924
To be fair, there is a clinical code in the DSM-5 when obesity does warrant some clinical attention (278.00 or E66.9 under ICD-10, which is being used more in many places than the DSM-5). The problem is pretty much what you said. There's no specific disorder for obesity, yet there is one for not eating enough.
>>
>>36272845
There is a "gym" that fits her criteria. It's called Planet Fitness.
>>
>>36273081
Unless there's a really specific reason, I think it goes like this
> don't eat
> starve
> die

or

> eat too much
> become obese
> don't die

Sure, you're more at risk for problems due to the obesity, which can kill you, but obesity alone won't kill you.

Also, a person starving to death is probably easier to spot and handle than obesity.
>>
>>36273081
>>36272924
The difference that you are not accounting for is the fact that obesity is merely a BMI rating. Someone is not considered "Anorexic" or "Bulimic" by merely scoring a certain scale on the BMI. Both Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia have diagnostic criteria that involve symptoms unique to themselves wheeras obesity does not. For example the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for Anorexia is roughly this:

1. Restriction of energy intake relative to requirements leading to a significantly low body weight in the context of age, sex, developmental trajectory, and physical health.

2. Intense fear of gaining weight or becoming fat, even though underweight.

3. Disturbance in the way in which one's body weight or shape is experienced, undue influence of body weight or shape on self-evaluation, or denial of the seriousness of the current low body weight.
>>
>>36271643
leave her a note saying, "I know you're not handicapped and being too fat to walk the extra block isn't an excusing. Leave this spot for people that actually need it or I will call 5-0."
>>
>>36273537
excuse*
>>
>>36272845
The fucking comments on that blog post make me want to kill myself
>>
>>36272811
Literally fuck off. You know what you're doing, you stupid bitch. You're impressing literally nobody.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.