[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw to intelligent, atheistic, nihilistic, and apathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: monkey.jpg (139 KB, 634x875) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
139 KB, 634x875
>tfw to intelligent, atheistic, nihilistic, and apathetic to lift

Why must my higher state of consciousness, that is correlative to my higher level of intelligence, cause me to feel more pain than the average person while I perform anaerobic exercise?

Why must my beliefs in atheism and nihilism, that are both correlative to my higher level of intelligence, cause me to be too apathetic to lift?

*sigh*

Why couldn't I have just been born stupid and american like all of you dumb meatheads?
>>
>get out
chun is become reddit
>>
>>36265545
0/10
higher inteligence takes no personal attachment to pain and experiences pain as necesarry body sensation in such activities.
all you are is inexperienced.
even your trolling got a smart answer.
go back to sleep, try smarter tomorrow.
>>
File: b8.webm (339 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
b8.webm
339 KB, 640x640
posting in a b8 thread
>>
File: 1338356520494.jpg (59 KB, 286x323) Image search: [Google]
1338356520494.jpg
59 KB, 286x323
I've liked the development of this meme and I look forward to seeing where it goes
>>
>Guaranteed newfag Replies: El threado numero infinito
>>
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
>>
>>36266141
youd obviously have to be really sad and spiteful to make a post like this. its not the kind of thing an emotionally aware person would do, its the actions of a damaged or somehow deficient mind. it might help if you took a look at yourself and examined your motives for doing it. I can understand if you dont want to talk about it here, nobody likes to talk about what a horrible place their head is in this kind of environment. but if its ever going to get better in there introspection is the first step.
>>
>>36266141
cringed
>>
>>36266182
reddit detected
>>
Quality thread to be t b h honest f a m
>>
>>36266209
how new are you btw?
>>
>>36265545
1/10 for making me come here and point out obvious b8
>>
File: doge.png (93 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
93 KB, 265x265
I like this thread. It is o k
>>
>>36266158
>>36266182

>falling for the old double bait

Looks like you have lots to learn.

*steps back into the shadows*
>>
>>36266141
Kek, dank af. 9/10.
>>
File: wtf.png (1 MB, 1704x523) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
1 MB, 1704x523
>>36266276
youd obviously have to be really sad and spiteful to make a post like this. its not the kind of thing an emotionally aware person would do, its the actions of a damaged or somehow deficient mind. it might help if you took a look at yourself and examined your motives for doing it. I can understand if you dont want to talk about it here, nobody likes to talk about what a horrible place their head is in this kind of environment. but if its ever going to get better in there introspection is the first step.
>>
>tfw too beatiful to lift
>>
File: le green man.png (196 KB, 335x464) Image search: [Google]
le green man.png
196 KB, 335x464
>>36266276
>youd obviously have to be really sad and spiteful to make a post like this. its not the kind of thing an emotionally aware person would do, its the actions of a damaged or somehow deficient mind. it might help if you took a look at yourself and examined your motives for doing it. I can understand if you dont want to talk about it here, nobody likes to talk about what a horrible place their head is in this kind of environment. but if its ever going to get better in there introspection is the first step.
>>
File: head.png (159 KB, 1500x952) Image search: [Google]
head.png
159 KB, 1500x952
>tfw memeception
cant tell whos meming who itt tb.h
>>
>tfw too intelligent to live
>>
>>36266376

only post that actually triggered me. i could actually see someone from /fit/ using that reaction image.
>>
>>36266459
whats the matter
too dank for you
>>
>>36265545
>tfw more intelligent
See the bigger picture. If I stay fit, I can further the human race in a stronger fashion with more powerful genetics getting passed on.

This will help humanity survive longer, hopefully long enough to spread across the universe and leave our very visible mark on existence.

Thus, when we do eventually die out, newer species beginning their voyages into space will know our name and see our legacy, and will be inspired to do the same.

And thus the cycle will continue until the universe dies in one way or another, but life was enjoyed across the universe an innumerable amount of times...

All because I stayed fit.

And hey, maybe whatever species survives can figure out how to jump to other universes, thus continuing the legacy I started even further.
>>
>>36266654

>genetics are altered by current state of fitness

lowest iq itt tbqh
>>
I'd have to say this is my favorite meme, it just hits home you know.
>I used to be like this
>>
>>36266683
>what is evolution
>what is survival of the fittest influencing the gene pool
>>
>>36265545
>to intelligent
Good one
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.