[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a physical check up today and i was diagnosed with a weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
I had a physical check up today and i was diagnosed with a weird heartbeat pattern and borderline blood pressure. Doc advices me to take less protein and reduce amount of exercise until further examination. I thought i was doing well, I thought working out would be healthy. What do I do /fit/?

>pic /fit/related
>>
Listen to your doctor
>>
you probably fell for broscience and fucked your life up.

Never fall for broscience.
>>
>>36265336
You don't go speeding with a broken car.
>>
>>36265388

This

I would also look very closely at what you're eating. From what I've seen of /fit/, you're probably eating terrible food
>>
>>36265395

I'm doing 5x5 and cardio after work out.

I do feel refreshed every workout, and mainly eat chicken as source of protein (with occasional pork, beef, etc)

haven't told my doc that i'm also emotionally stressed, i don't know if it affects my heart condition.
>>
>>36265336

Your doctor is a gains goblin
>>
>>36265430
>haven't told my doc that i'm also emotionally stressed, i don't know if it affects my heart condition.
It does. Your cortisol levels are probably elevated among other things.
>>
>>36265477

Ahh i see. I guess i'll try to confirm it with my doc tomorrow. Thanks anon.
>>
>>36265430
>i'm also emotionally stressed
it's my understanding that long term emotional stress is physically unsustainable: when our basic physical system evolved emotional stress was short, sharp and quickly resolved (or you died). It's only once we evolved long-term memories and reflection that we started extending that short, sharp state over weeks and months and from what I've read the physical system won't sustain it (high cortisol disrupts normal processes etc.).

I recommend looking into meditation, "living in the now", slowing down your lifestyle etc. and if you're carrying any conflict even at an unconscious level unearth it and take immediate action to address it.
>>
>>36265538

Thanks for the insights anon. I recently got dumped by my girlfriend (2 weeks ago) and I'm still not over it. I'll go ahead and check on meditation as you recommended, it might help a lot. Thanks again!
>>
>>36265336
I had an EKG last week and while the doc was watching the screen He asked me if I were nervous/anxious. I told him i wasn't and He just replied "then you must be pretty sad"
>>
>>36265430
>I do feel refreshed every workout
Wat
>>
>>36265430
>emotionally stressed
When I feel stressed, I can't eat properly, lose appetite, lose will to go to the gym, can't lift my usual weights. I've also had a few times where I get so stressed out that I became feverish and nauseous. That shit is real. You're not a pussy. Stress will physically manifest into your body and bring you down.
>>
>>36265605

Like, i don't feel overly fatigue after working out. Physically tired, but i can still continue on my day.
>>
My doctor told me that starting DNP on 1g isn't safe and I shouldnt be doing it at all, is this just my doctor being a retarded control freak, or is he sort of right?
>>
>>36265599
What hahaha that doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>36265626
Medfag here, the reason your doc suggested you to not do sports is because lack of oxygen, increased adrenaline and increased strain on the muscle of the heart makes it more likely for severe irregular heartbeat patterns to emerge when you have a heart condition. So just to be safe don't overdo it man.. just wait a few days till they tell you everything is alright and resume sports.

Also eating protein has nothing to do with the heart. You can just keep doing that vut keep in mind that when you're not on steroids 1.5g per kg of bodyweight is all you need to build muscle.
>>
>>36265638
>hahaha
>>
>>36265629
He's right, because it would take Such a long time to attain a stable concentration due to DNP s long Half-Life. You should start with 5g as a preload then from day 2 on you should be taking 1g per day.

>2016
>believing medical professionals
>ishygddt
>>
>>36265629
>>36265679
Suicide.jpeg
>>
File: look at this guy.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
look at this guy.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>36265679
>someone who would be paid more when you keep getting sick than when you're always healthy is telling you to take care of your health
>hurr durr this fucking pleb is still listening to doctors in 2016 hurr
>>
>>36265336
shit genes ahah get fucked weak cunt
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.