[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would my body kill itself under this kind of daily routine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1411341013632-fit.png (545 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1411341013632-fit.png
545 KB, 960x600
Would my body kill itself under this kind of daily routine?

>(Wake up at 4pm because night shift)

>(insert martial art here) for an hour or two

>eat big

>workout routine to get banemode
>cardio/bicycling 13 miles daily(also counts as work, so 8hrs or so)

>eat medium

>sleep

I intend to go for the intensity during my fitness routine that I held in boot. I want to shorten the general '1 year result' to 6 months at most.

For reference I'm 5'10" at ~155.
>>
File: 1451794790304-pol.jpg (206 KB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
1451794790304-pol.jpg
206 KB, 1280x848
Bampin'
>>
File: 02 - EuTTPmE.jpg (749 KB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
02 - EuTTPmE.jpg
749 KB, 3600x2400
Bampingu
>>
File: SB76ZUS.jpg (65 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
SB76ZUS.jpg
65 KB, 540x540
El bumpo
>>
IF is for losing weight.
Just be a normal person and eat regularly. Do SS rather than SL. Or PGSLP
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 191x240) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 191x240
Night shift here too,
>I wake at 4pm
>be at gym by 4:30-5pm
>workout till 5:40
>be at work by 6pm

I do a lot of powerlifting routines, mixed in with what i call a wank day.
>Squats & Deads
>Bench (w/tri & front delt acc)
>Wank day, which consists of getting a pump and shit, working on anything that might be lagging.

Honestly this works for me. i also have Uni during the day so finding time to workout while not fuckin rekt is hard breh..

If it makes you feel like the fucking king of shit then do it.
thats what my wank days are for....

Also Ex Army and i know the feel of not being "fit" and it sucks honestly. however my personal discipline is now much more robust now. and i would beat the shit out of my faggot past self.
>>
>>36265331
Ex usmc so yeah I know that feel. And the attached chart wasn't my fitness routine, just there to be there. Not sure what my routine should be, though I hear SS is shite. I intend to go paleo so I'll be eating probably steaks and fish.
>>
>>36265114
>nuts
>carbs
Peanuts and almonds are roughly two thirds fat and a third protein
>>
>>36265114
Try it.
>>
>>36265374
ss works but is boring as fuck.
I recommend Canditos lp hepburn programming or ss
>>
>>36265378
That infographic is pretty fucked, yep
>>
>>36265401
I can't be bothered explaining why the diet section is shit but calling nuts carbs really annoyed me
>>
>>36265392
This.
Candito has a fuckin badass program.
was really accurate for me.
>>
File: almonds and carbs.png (53 KB, 781x605) Image search: [Google]
almonds and carbs.png
53 KB, 781x605
>>36265420
What shit you speaking, eat them in a moderate quantity, faggot.
>>
>>36265454
Assuming I only eat meats, greens&veggies, and drink water, I only really need nuts for the fat content, and in moderation. Also for the salt, but I wouldn't touch canned nuts bought in stores to be honest family
>>
>>36265454
Cubic light years are a much superior unit of measurement to cubic Parsecs. I bet you weigh stars in stone instead of megatonnes fag
>>
>>36265114
Nah not if you get 2 full rest days like in the picture.
Im doing a push/pull 4 times a week and cardio 5 times a week and 3 metcons and I have not had any problems with overtraining or overuse injuries. The only problem i see is the IF low carb part which will just suck when you do high volume work.
>>
>>36265480
The infographic is just pic unrelated. I don't intend to have a rest day, my body will just have to get used to it.
>>
>>36265522
Type "chaos and pain the basics" into google.
Its a blog written by a mentally unstable 5'6 guy that trains a crazy amount 6-7 days a week.
It might give you a good way of setting something up. I can't link itbecause its nsfw
>>
>>36265522
So you are lifting heavy every day?
>>
>>36265331
Do you eat before going to the gym?

I've thought about going on the morning before work, just to avoid the after work crowd, but I've no idea when I can fit in eating and my morning shit
>>
>>36265114
>Would my body kill itself under this kind of daily routine?
If all you do at work is sit around, nope, it's actually what your body needs
>>
>>36265601
Have a small breakfat and shit at work.
Being paid to shit is one of the sweetest feelings
>>
>>36265608
I walk at least 5 miles over an 8 hour shift at work, otherwise I don't do too much, so yeah. But according to multiple charts and other graphs I've looked at of training fitness levels I was doing pretty good back when I was training a lot, so I want to get back to that level, fast
>>
>>36265114
Looks pretty much like my week. SL and cycling on alternating days, but I don't do such structured HIIT. I just go 100% up hills and coast down.
Also fasting and cardio sounds like a horrible combination...
>>36265325
>Do SS rather than SL
Could you explain why it is better?
>>36265454
what the hell is up with measuring food with exponents?
>>
>>36265902
>what the hell is up with measuring food with exponents?
Its funny
>>
>>36265114
>Would my body kill itself under this kind of daily routine?
No. But people need to see that going from zero days to 7 days is stupid. Start at three days and as your body gets used to it go up to four then five and work up to seven
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.