[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BroScience Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 656.jpg (73 KB, 750x719) Image search: [Google]
656.jpg
73 KB, 750x719
>protein shakes give you more gains
>only do 5x5 bro
>nofap gives you higher test which equals moar gains
>cardio burns muscle.
>>
>don't go down so far when you squat
>today is chest day, yesterday was bench day, tomorrow is biceps and pecs day
>preworkouts don't do anything, it's just caffeine
>>
>everyone can make it, genetics don't matter!
>just train hard!
>>
>>36263891
kek.
>>
>>36263910
no broscience in working out. makes everyone feels better than not moving at all.
>>
>>36263929
yeah but genetics do determine progress. some skeles will be swole and bone structure determines a lot.
>>
File: 1443426860675.gif (903 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1443426860675.gif
903 KB, 300x200
>>36263910

>training hard wont give you better results then training light
>>
>>36263910
Depends on your definition of making it but unless you are one of the unlucky few with low test (even then Doctors prescribe test for you) every young male or adult 18-30 can reach 2/3/4/5 and look big if correct diet, routine and form safety is present.
>>
>>36263850
>meat and eggs raise testosteron
>>
>>36263981
I think this is true though, because of fats and cholesterol
>>
>>36263929
>>36263933
>>36263941
>>36263949

>everyone on /fit/ and everywhere around the world pretty much doing the exact same shit in the gym and diet
>only a very small % actually look good

Look at the best looking guys in your gym (no homo) they're all doing the same shit as everyone else in the gym, but their body responds a million times better to the training purely because of genetics, and also muscle insertions/joint structure.

Genetics are everything, stop spouting Normie-psuedo-science bullshit that everyone can make it big. That's not how the world works. Stop believing the lie your parents/teachers tell you all the time, wake up to reality. Seriously, stop cucking yourself into believing the lies.
>>
>genetics don't matter, it's all about hard work and dedication :^)
>>
>>36264012

yes m8. youll never make it because of "genetics"

trust the normies to be on a good diet doing good programs with good intensity and good consistency to do it every week for years.

Its physically to not be able to build muscle otherwise they would have never fucking grown from babies.
>>
>>36264040

>Its physically to not be able to build muscle

physically impossible
>>
>>36264012
that's what I was saying.
>tfw good genes.
I find it hilarious how I get better gains then the dudes who clearly work harder then me. It's like poetic justice against the normies.
>>36264024
>just bee yourself bro!
>>
>>36264004
no senpai, it's complete horseshit. Unless you want to listen to some shitskins like pic related (m-muh beard).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
>>
File: ssasd.png (250 KB, 292x371) Image search: [Google]
ssasd.png
250 KB, 292x371
>>36264071
>>
>green
>>
File: 1388916076919.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1388916076919.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>mind-muscle connection
>>
>>36264089
also called a nerve
>>
>>36264012
dude.
you will look better than you did before you started lifting.

you will not look beautiful. but you knew that because you look at your ugly mug in mirror every day.
but the point is to look better than if you were a lazy fat fuck.
genetics is an excuse.
>>
>>36263949
reach 2-5? of what?

Looks on a scale to 10?
>>
>>36264040
>>36264057
>>36264108

Ive been lifting for 4 years now, of course i look better than I use to. But I know people who lift for 2 years how blow me out of the water, because of their genetics, and some of them don't even count macros and do shitty routines.

Don't you just love it when newfag <1 year lifters claim that anyone can make it. They're just parroting what they hear from their faggot fake natties who they look upto. Theyre so delusional they don't realize EVERYONE TRAINS EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME AND DOES THE SAME DIETING, they actually think there's some uniqe special code that u need to unlock that gives u the perfect combo of making it, THERE IS NO SUCH THING, ITS CALLED DRUGS/GENETICS, having at least 1 is required, 2 make for the best.

There is no amount of perfect training or perfect macro/calorie counting that you can do that will make up for average/shit genetics.
>>
File: 25tTA0P.jpg (59 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
25tTA0P.jpg
59 KB, 736x552
>>36264177

so upset senpai
>>
Listen to what Stacey says. She even includes a few comments about lifting here.

To all you DYELS thinking lifting will fix you. No, it doesn't fix ugly bone structure/bad genetics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZStZ-IQ6c9Q
>>
>>36264177

then if your genetics are that shit, just go ahead and roid them. although to be fair, your argument is no different than when fatasses make the genetics excuse for being unable to lose weight. yeah, maybe you won't be arnold status natty, but you can go pretty damn far even with mediocre genetics.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.