[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently i've noticed bubbles in my urine. Did i fuck up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: bubbles-in-urine.png (1 MB, 744x696) Image search: [Google]
bubbles-in-urine.png
1 MB, 744x696
Recently i've noticed bubbles in my urine. Did i fuck up my kidneys with too much proteons?
>>
fukin metal brah kill it
>>
too much sugar. You getting the betes. fix yoru shit
>>
did you just jerk off?
because yeah
>>
i always get this after fapping
>>
>>36263101
it's likely semen residue/precum.
>>
Drink some fucking water holy shit
>>
>>36263101
CANCER
>>
>>36263116
going for some tests in a couple weeks time. Hope all is well or else im not gonna make it
>>
>>36263136
hmm im gonna pee again and see if its still foamy. hold me :(
>>
>>36263233
that's a long pee, lad

don't be dead
>>
>>36263381
there were still bubbles in my pee. guess all i can do is got for my checkup
>>
>>36263448
That's what you get when you aim for the water. Aim for the sides.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proteinuria
>The excess protein in the urine often causes the urine to become foamy, although foamy urine may also be caused by bilirubin in the urine (bilirubinuria), retrograde ejaculation,npneumaturia (air bubbles in the urine) due to a fistula, or drugs such as pyridium.
>>
protein shakes give me foamy piss
>>
>>36263448
Might be your toilet water. Try pissing in a cup. Do it in the shower so you don't make a mess if you miss.
>>
>>36263101
I always have this. Didn't think it as a problem.
>>
>>36263101
same happens to many if i have too much creatine in a day
>>
>>36264625
That means they aren't working.
>>
File: 1455219095869.jpg (43 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1455219095869.jpg
43 KB, 446x456
>piss foam
>lift
>piss later, no foam

foam = gains that could've been had.
>>
>>36263570

This.

Either excess protein or a fistula, the latter will be obvious as the urine will be kind of blurry as well.
>>
>>36265291

Solutions:

> Proteinurea = Just cut back, its not dangerous but you're just wasting money

> Fistula = Get checked for IBD or coeliac, perhaps other food allergy. If those are responsible they may get you on drugs and see if it heals. Most likely you'll either cope with it or get surgery to fix it.
>>
>>36265291
>fistula
A boxing vampire?
>>
>>36265425
Hehe
>>
>>36265425
A fisting vampire. I have the perfect image for this but this is a blue board
>>
>>36265425

Took me ages to get that
>>
>>36265069
Reminder to collect and drink the foam
>>
Is... is this not normal?

I've had this literally my entire life.
>>
>>36263101
It can be a sign of something going wrong. Just watch it from time to time. If you are peeing at irregular times, or peeing too often with less urine it can be a bad sign. Try some cranberry juice before seeing a doctor. If you see bubbles still after two weeks consider seeing a doctor. You might have a bladder infection. Probs not cancer or stones though, so don't freak out.
>>
PhD student here.

You are probably fine. The first thing to check are your blood sugar levels and your blood pressure obviously before worrying about protein.

Bubbles in pee suggestion proteinuria or diabetes. You might want to google proteinuria or diabetes insipidus, which maybe a result of poor diet choices. If you started doing cardio recently, we observe that protein content increases initially when the body is not used to filtering out at higher pressures since the glomerulus can start letting sugar through and drag proteins with it during filtration.
>>
>>36263101
I've always had bubbles in my piss
>>
My urine is also bubbly.
>>
I think we are being memed lads.
>>
>>36263101
Honestly I had the same problems. I had already been lifting for a while when I noticed it and it scared the living shot out of me, since I've worried a lot about my health, but don't like doctors that much. First thing I change the protein brand but I had no effect at all, I started taking supplements for kidneys and liver but things did not change at all. This problem was killing me, I couldn't even sleep, so after almost 6 months I found the balls to go to the doctor. I'm always shy around them and this makes it difficult to explain my problems, but the doctor understood my problem at first glance, he didn't even need a word. He gave me a brochure for a camp, I stayed there for a year finally got my shit straight.
When I got out of the camp, wasn't gay anymore, I broke up with my boyfriend, and even stopped sucking off random guys at gas stations, but most importantly I finally stopped having bubbles in my urine.
Tl;Dr OP your fag
>>
I have the same thing OP, started only about 2 months ago, went to urology he tested my urine and said it was fine. he didnt do a dipstick to test protein but he said its phosphates or some shit, hes probably right that its nothing because i have no other symptoms at all, some people get it some dont who cares nbd.
>>
If you have too much protein in your blood, the excess amino acids are filtered by the kidneys into the urine. That's what they are supposed to do. If your kidneys are malfunctioning, they might start "leaking" protein into the urine even when blood levels are at or below normal. That's a sign that they are broken.

If you pee protein because your kidneys are broken, that's bad. If you do it because you ingested too much protein, it doesn't matter. If your creatinine levels are high because your kidneys are broken, that's bad. If they are high because you ingested too much creatine, it doesn't matter.

If you throw up blood because you have an internal wound, that's bad. If you throw up blood because you ingested tons of goat blood, it doesn't matter.

These are common signs of problems, they are invalidated by the existence of an alternative more probable explanation.
>>
no joke taste your piss and if it's sweet see a doctor

if it just tastes like piss then you're golden

my girl loves me to piss on her face/mouth so i tell her if it's ever sweet then tell me. lmao.
>>
File: 1455034410729.png (353 KB, 578x682) Image search: [Google]
1455034410729.png
353 KB, 578x682
>>36263101

Hot shit. Rip in piece breh
>>
>>36268459
A lot of artificial sweeteners make your urine taste sweet, so that doesn't really work for most people.
>>
>>36267472
It can be benign, but good to get checked. I had it too (and slightly above normal sugar in urine), got checked for kidney function, liver function and diabetes, tests returned normal in the end.
>>
>>36263101
You got bad kidneys. Cut way back on protein. And buy some liposomal vitamin c. Spend a whole weekend doing nothing but taking it every hour. While your awake.

When you but it make sure it have alcohol in it. Also but glutathione powder and do enemas with it. Try to hold it in as long as you can.

Colloidal sliver wouldn't hurt also. This is your best chance at repairing your kidneys and no listen to doctors you can repair them.
>>
File: 1418621185939.jpg (146 KB, 708x664) Image search: [Google]
1418621185939.jpg
146 KB, 708x664
>you will never piss as loud as your father
>>
Your body's capacity to excrete nitrogen from ingested protein is far greater then what you would eat in a regular day, even if you eat like a bodybuilding phaggot
>>
>>3626310well, first of all it's called preoteins DYEL
>>
This is the most fucking ridiculous thread we'v had all week
>>
>>36264830
this
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.