[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /fit/, I'm a stickfag who needs to change. My dorm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot 2016-03-04 23.58.40.png (364 KB, 656x519) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-04 23.58.40.png
364 KB, 656x519
hey /fit/, I'm a stickfag who needs to change.

My dorm has a gym but I'm too scared to go, can you guys recommend a routine for someone who has never worked out a day in his life? I want to get better, I really do, I just need a starting point.
>>
You could just do push ups until you have the courage to go
>>
>>36262764
just do calisthenics until you feel youre noob enough to go
>>
>>36262764
>stickfag
>trying to build mass outside of a gym
Stop being such a beta and go to the gym. At least you're not fat.
>>
>>36262764
https://youtu.be/RZcDr7dpL6s
>>
>>36262764

SS
S
>>
>>36262764
What the fuck are you scared of?

I go to a school with a fuckton of 90lb asian engineers, and theyre in the gym trying to do shit...why can't you?

With that scared ass attitude, you will not make gains, you'll be too scared to push out of your comfort zone, which you need to do in order to make gains.

Once you pull the tampon out of your disgusting, vagina and decide to go to the gym, ask what a good routine is, faggot.

Christ.
>>
File: feels.png (4 KB, 173x160) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
4 KB, 173x160
>>36262764
I just signed up to a gym today and I'm going later.
Pretty much the same situation
>>
>>36262880
Hey man, no reason to be so rude, that was pretty harsh on him
>>
>>36262913
kek, OP is already samefagging.

Might as well kill yourself,faggot.
>>
>>36262764
start by eating
just a protip I weighed 120, and gained 30 lbs in 6 months
eat bread

go to your dorm gym, and walk around you don't even have to workout the first time just step foot in the gym

for me personally if my first introduction to a gym was my school gym I probably wouldn't be working out today. A school gym has a totally different vibe then a local subscription gym

If you really are determined to change you can it wont be easy, but it will be worth it
>>
>>36262913

Please go back to thatreddit-shithole, you cucked faggot. How is there this much cancer on this board?
>>
>>36262913
And how the fuck is what I said not 100 percent true? You think he can make gains while scared?
>>
ipods help you out with that anxiety at first.
Once you start and become a regular it starts feeling more like you "belong" there.

Former stickfag btw. Also, eat until you're nauseous and then eat more. Then get some fiber in you. The eat again.
>>
No one gives a fuck if you're fat or skinny. People have respect for those who come regularly to the gym. Everyone is doing their own workout routine and don't really pay attention to anyone else, besides guys eye fucking or trying to chat with girls.

Join a chain gym if you don't want to go to the uni gym. And if you go and don't enjoy it, you have to force yourself to go or your goals and drivr don't outweigh your dislike of going, you're not gonna make it
>>
>>36262764
>My dorm has a gym

You're at university? Is there a beginning weight training class you can take? To learn correct form etc.
>>
>>36262913
that's what coaching sounds like man.

If it gnaws at you, pisses you off, and haunts you late at night...then it's good coaching
>>
Whatever you do don't fall for the SS meme.
>>
>>36262983
Listen to this. Eat

Bread, pasta, dark beer, potatoes, honestly just whatever it takes.
>>
>>36262807
This
>>
>>36263084
If he wants to be fat, yes.
>>
>>36262946
>>36263006
>>36263018
>>36263064
Lads, you gotta be 18 to be here
>>
>>36262764
EAT
A
T
>>
>>36262764
Read the sticky x 1
Literally all you have to do and you turn in to a bronzed god overnight.
>>
>>36263102
I have a feeling you've never been 16-17 BMI.
>>
>>36262807
>being fat and starting at 1 pl8 is better than skelly starting at less than the bar

Pls
>>
I'm sitting in the parking lot after finishing my 3rd workout. I'm a skinny skinnyfat but not a total skelly and I got no clue what I'm doing. Just bite the bullet and go in there. You will be more ashamed of yourself for not going than you will be embarrassed for not knowing what you're doing.

You can make it bruh. We can all make it. Don't be one of the ones who doesn't.
>>
>>36262764
Holy shit, you're a dead ringer for the lovechild of David Schwimmer and Eric from That 70s Show.

It's fucking uncanny.
>>
Holy shit you're skinny
>>
Dom said it best.

>No one is looking at you, you're too small to see

Just fucking go, the first month of gains is the best you will ever feel about yourself.

t. stickman 2 months into becoming /fit/
>>
>>36262764
you look like kylo ren
>>
>>36262764
Nobody gives a fuck what you do at the gym. Nobody is fucking looking at you. Nobody cares about you in the gym. Stop being a selfish important fuck and walk the fuck to your gym and do Starting Strength for 2 months followed by a good split routine afterwards.

Stop playing video games, start going outside, start talking to people. Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>36262764
i was like you, just go, don't talk to anyone, listen to music with headphones all the time shower and go home, i'm a skeleton too but in a month a skell becomes really less spooky
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.