[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Women Logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Why do women (and fat women in particular) spend so much time, money, and effort

>getting their hair done
>shopping for clothing
>getting their nails done
>doing makeup

when that does virtually nothing to enhance their overall attractiveness? Don't they realize that the body accounts for 95%+ of their overall attractiveness? And that having seriously just an average body would put them leaps and bounds ahead of all this other material shit?

Can someone explain this to me?
>>
>>36262391
Cause its easier than limiting their intake of shit food and working out...
>>
Look up Loey Lane. She's the ultimate example of this. It's absurd.
>>
>>36262391
Because it hardly matters. They get their hair and makeup done because they like having their hair and makeup done, and they don't have to sacrifice their quality of life for it. It's for them, not the men.

Why? Because men will fuck anything. ANY woman, no matter how fat, ugly, or crippled, will have tons of men gladly lining up to have sex with her. Most would even pay or make a fool of themselves for a chance at sex with a 5/10. There's no incentive for her to lose weight. At least hair and makeup is nice for her, but losing weight isn't nice for her, and men "not perceiving her as attractive" is irrelevant because they'll still fuck and date her.

Casual reminder that if you fuck fatties (and aren't into them of course) and take them on dates out of desperation, you're part of the problem. You're teaching women that it's ok that they do this shit and they'll still be desirable. Every time you see a fatty SJW bragging on tumblr about how they get laid left, right, and center despite their weight, you gotta know that it's because some dude(s) made them feel wanted.
>>
The same reason guys lift for girls I guess

girls thinks makeup will make them be more attractive to guys

and buying makeup and shit is much easier and faster than going to the gym and getting skinnier.

it's about instant gratification, people these days have no patience to improve themselves, why do you think there are so many DYEL on this board complaining about programs not working after 1 month
>>
>female friends are mostly natural qts
>get paired up with two short fat goblins in class
>they look like danny devito with a geisha face and painted nails
>almost puke
heavy makeup is sort of horrifying unless you're desensitized to it. I'll never understand girls who spend more time on their makeup daily than i do in the gym
>>
>>36262501
False equivalence
>>
>>36262391
>their body is 95% of their attractiveness

no it's not. All they have to do is not be fat and they are considered "fit". L;ook at playboy. Look at models. Look at every fucking attractive woman. You're autistic as shit
>>
>>36262462
/thread
>>
>>36262391
Because women are stupid.
>>
>>36262391
>shopping for clothes, getting nails and hair done, appling make-up. All this can be easily done throughout an entire afternoon
>working out and dieting right for a good body (an maintaining it) takes easily 6 months +
Gee, i wonder...
>>
tfw you're a former fatty and you fucking hate fatties with the burning fire of a thousand suns, probably more than anyone else ever could
>>
>>36263307
I think that's just the natural end point when a former fatty makes it.

You did it with effort, and you see others not doing it, knowing how much better off they'll be so it's a mixture of anger and pity.
>>
>>36263307
Yeah, because a fat person pulled themselves out of it so the mental gymnastics other fatties use is not only wrong to them but insulting.

I can't fucking stand fat people after i went from 300 to 170.
>>
>>36263344
>>36263376
both most def tru
>>
>>36262391
as an ex fattie there's nothing that amuses me more than listening about their "struggle" to get thin.
while they are completely blind to the actual struggle they are under - telling themselves lies every god damn day
>>
>>36262501

Based
>>
>>36262462

This. /fit/ dudes, don't let your friends fuck terrible women. Please.
>>
>>36262391

women don't do it to attract men. women like to rub it in other women's faces how much money they spend on trivial shit. its like "you might be skinnier and prettier but i can buy more stuff bitch." in women's logic, this constitutes as a win.
>>
>>36263307
Former fatty here too, started from around 30 BMI and fat as fatass and went to a normal BMI in 3 months, without much effort and a cheat day a week I could easily lose 15 kg(I'm a manlet), it was so easy that I can't understand why I didn't do before and why people don't wan to do it.
>>
>>36263822
>went to a normal BMI in 3 months, without much effort and a cheat day a week I could easily lose 15 kg(I'm a manlet), it was so easy that I can't understand why I didn't do before and why people don't wan to do it.

Because faties are lazy and rather make excuses then actually put in the work
>>
File: 1448253624409.png (493 KB, 409x1111) Image search: [Google]
1448253624409.png
493 KB, 409x1111
>>36263811

This is....actually true. At least for the tumblr fatties.

I mean I have asked myself dozens of times how the HAES trash has so much money and time to spend on designer clothes and make-up and hair, while I have so little. And I work fulltime.

But it's a competition to them, it's probably their number one priority after internet. That explains a lot.
>>
File: 1414388350290.jpg (36 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1414388350290.jpg
36 KB, 1280x960
>>36262391
>he doesn't rawdog qt faced busty fat married women>>36262391
>>
File: 1452217132077.png (715 KB, 629x758) Image search: [Google]
1452217132077.png
715 KB, 629x758
>>36263782
>/fit/ dudes, don't let your friends fuck terrible women. Please.
>my friend started dating an 8/10 high test qt three years ago. She has since gained 50lbs of pure fat and eats cheesebugers out of her purse at clubs
>mfw i see him suffer
>>
>>36263905

Sam?
>>
>>36263905

>eats cheesebugers out of her purse at clubs

that kills me inside a little
>>
>>36263905
high test is a meme unless you find her in her 30s at some farm or in some mountain.

usually it's a tick 20yearold that has awesome genetics but still managed to ruin them by age of 25. by the time her metabolism drops, she will be a huge barrel
>>
>>36263909
What city you from?
>>
>>36262462

chubby is where it's @ and i work out 5/7 days of the week

not because easy prey or some shit, it's a elgit body type that has been desirable for thousands of years because it represents maternity, while a slim figure represent youth
>>
File: burgerpants.png (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
burgerpants.png
8 KB, 236x236
>>36263905

>and eats cheesebugers out of her purse at clubs

ahahaha
>>
>>36263909
>>36264054
i think they are texting each other...
>>
>>36263905
You have to save him, anon.
>>
>>36263909
Well you aint replying but no my name isnt sam, but im from ohio
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.