[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cardio burns muscle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: revy 005.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
revy 005.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
Can we end this dumb meme. Cardio just helps to cut that's it. It doesn't burn muscle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDQVARSDNc
>>
You're right. You can cut fat and build muscle at the same time.
>>
>>36260849
This. I normally start my work out with 30 minutes of cardio just to get things moving.
>>
>>36262520
I would do cardio everyday if I could but i have an injury so I do cardio twice a week and lift three times. I also walk 3 miles a day during the week. Not that much really but it means I never have to change my routine, none of this bulking cutting cycle. I just cut as I put on muscle.
>>
File: tumblr_md8hczpjaR1r6asajo1_500.gif (357 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_md8hczpjaR1r6asajo1_500.gif
357 KB, 500x281
>>36260849
Oh for fucks sakes just put a 9mm through your temple
>>
>>36263287
>using tumblr images
Never gonna make it.
>>
File: bl roberta.gif (2 MB, 420x238) Image search: [Google]
bl roberta.gif
2 MB, 420x238
>>36263287

ROBERTA-SAN BEST GIRL
>>
>>36263378
I'm so glad they made the ova about a character who is so OP it makes no sense even within the canon.
>>
>>36263306
You're on r9k and 34%bf(probably low balling), you're never gonna make it. If you were on the Neo-Nazi boat, she wouldn't have wasted a bullet on you're worthless ass.
>>
>>36263452
>you're
>>
>>36263452
>being so mad you have to spam shit tier insults across both my threads
absolute top kek.
>lowballing
Yes you can lowball accurately weighed bf%. If I was going to lowball I wouldn't have said 34%. If you get this flustered mate your the one who can't make it. Zero self control detected.
>>
>>36263487
Lot closer n you. Especially considering I've never been above 20%. Zero self control, quality kek.
>>
>>36263531
sure your so secure you have to prove it to some random guy on a Malaysia carpet forum.
>>
Cardio builds muscle if you eat enough protein and calories.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26885978/
>>
>>36263538
*you're

And no I'm just drunken shitposting, and I can come up with more creative names on the spot like "swahili goat-milking forum" or "libyan rubber-band-ball enthusiast forum" rather than recycling the same old shit
>>
>>36260849
I agree, trappy's shitty replica, this meme needs to end.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.