[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GF talks about her friend's fiancee (lives on another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: mad7.gif (453 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
mad7.gif
453 KB, 250x141
>GF talks about her friend's fiancee (lives on another continent, militaryfag) who is an amateur BB
>describes him as "super hot"
> taller than me by a foot, giant half black dude
>meanwhile, I am in better shape than when we started dating by a large margin, and she has put on at least 30 pounds

Am I a bitch for this pissing me off?

Like, I'm over hear working my ass off, and you are the epitome of "getting fat". Where the fuck you get off on this shit?
>>
>falling for the relationship meme

Kill yourself.
>>
>>36259286
I am just wanting to have some semblance that I am being disrespected here, and not just being a bitch. This happened RIGHT BEFORE i was going to have the "you have totally let yourself go" talk.
>>
You better leave before she pays the coal toll
>>
>>36259350
I don't give a fuck about the dude's race, I met him and he's an OK guy. I merely stated it because he looks like an NFL player and I cannot match his frame size (or race), hence her describing characteristics I can't do anything about is extremely frusterating
>>
>>36259277
Agree with her, and then start talking about how a dude like that can get just about any woman on the planet. Then start listing off attributes that this imaginary girl has that your girl is insecure about and say that's what this guy could get.

Then brace for the moody shit storm.
>>
Big nope there. Disrespectful niggerloving fat bitch. Even if it's Tom Hardy my wife would never say it to my face. Don't delude yourself though, women do talk about hot dudes, but not in front of their semen tanks
>>
>>36259401
I like this
>>
File: leo_cuckstoy.jpg (32 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
leo_cuckstoy.jpg
32 KB, 360x203
>>36259277
He may be taller, fitter, better looking and secretly fucking your grill but at least you're white.
>>
>>36259407
....AND with the audacity when she is at Ultimatum levels of fat? WTF?
>>
>>36259419
Again bruh, he is fucking deployed. He's not AWOL flying back over from the middle east to fuck my girlfriend.
>>
>>36259419
Kek
>>36259277
OP post your face/body and let us judge
>>
>>36259401
haha, go with this advice OP
>>
>>36259443
Are you sure he isn't?
>>
>>36259456
Nah, I stopped posting my shit here when VA started archiving my shit and being creepy.
>>
>>36259371
>he's an OK guy
>I can't match his frame size (or race)

OP confirmed for cuck in the making. You'll be sucking this bulls seed out if your gfs vagoo soon OP, why fight it?
>>
>>36259511
>feeling superior to people or hating people because of characteristics that are uncontrollable and innate
Cool, dude. You sound balanced
>>
>>36259401
This is the right thing to do
>>
>>36259277
literally BLACKED
>>
>>36259401
This
>>
Eh, tell her about a made up friend whose gf is "super hot" has big titties and a perfect ass. She also cooks, cleans, puts his socks on his feet every morning, and wakes him up with blowjobs. Maybe she could be half latina half japanese. Some thing hot.

Then when she complains throw the black guy at her and tell her now she knows how you feel.
>>
>>36259519
Id like you to take a walk through detroit.>>36259563
Seriously, you'll be good. 1 race, right? #feelthebern
>>
>>36259680
I'm from Michigan. Done it.
>>
>>36259277
An example

You>>
Her>
>>Damn my co worker is lucky as hell
>Why's that?
>>His girlfriend brought him lunch today and damn she is fine as hell, half white half (something) and she's got (insert all the features your girl is insecure about) I don't know how a guy like him got a girl like her.

Or alternatively.

>Oh man my friends fiancée is so hot

Then you immediately slap her and have dominant humiliating sex to reestablish dominance. Repeat 2-6 times.
>>
File: 1456406004988.jpg (76 KB, 562x750) Image search: [Google]
1456406004988.jpg
76 KB, 562x750
>>36259635
>half latina half japanese
>something hot
>>
>>36259277
Tell her to go jogging.

Change the locks after

?????

Profit
>>
>>36259466
lolwut they started archiving your posts?

That is some srs NSA shit
>>
File: dd.jpg (34 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
34 KB, 500x367
>>36259350
>Coal toll
>What you saaaaaay?
>Coal tolllll
>Hey hey hey
>>
>>36259738
Every post is already archived. Newfag doesn't even know who VA or archive anon are an is tripping
>>
>>36259635
Yeah this would be productive, lol. Much better than honest and direct communication.
>>
>>36259277
>I am in better shape than when we started dating by a large margin, and she has put on at least 30 pounds

Leave her.
>>
>>36259277
Two options:

1) your gf isn't attracted to manlets such as yourself

2)She's a coal burner

Either way bail out while you are ahead.
>>
>>36259759
>an
I think you meant and*

But I'm sure you knew before you posted.

I'd hope.
>>
>>36259277
>Damn, the 'how can you compete, bench 55 reps' pic isn't working!
>Everyone knows it's photoshopped already!
>.........
>.........
>I know!
>I'll just write up some anecdotal 'how can I compete' story!
>No one will be able to prove it's fake, Yids and shills win again!
>>
>>36259813
The fuck?
>>
>>36259277
>i made it again
Enough race bait we know niggers are inferior to whites
>>
inb4 OP encourages gf to get fit and she cucks him
>>
My gf never says shit like that about other dudes but I've found by working out hard she stays motivated to stay skinny because she thinks I'll dump her if she gets fat. Maybe you should try doing more physical activities with her?
>>
>>36259842
yeah but what does the husband look like? 'cause if he's a fat shit then i have no sympathy for him.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ pol

What the fuck would quad say about what you have done to this board
>>
>female
>gets fat
>starts lusting after black guys

she's turning into a stereotype
>>
>>36259519
>. You sound balanced
you sound manlet
>>
>>36259277
Ditch the bitch
>>
>>36259842
>>36259859
He should cuck her first and fuck the black bb in his boipucci
>>
>>36259706
>Then you immediately slap her and have dominant humiliating sex to reestablish dominance. Repeat 2-6 times.
kek
>"oh man my friends fiancee is so hot"
>slap gf
>WTF ANON???
>2oh shes so hot"
>slap her again
>OUCH you are hurting me what is wrong with you
>"my friends fiancee is so hot"
>slap her again
>>
>>36259916
Heresy must be broken through Swift action and constant vigilance.
>>
Caring at all in the first place is beta

Women are always going to find hot men HOT just as men are always going to find hot women HOT. If she's with you she obviously thought you were hot at one point and if you are cool and don't lose yourself to jealousy she will continue to think you're hot

take it from someone who has made all the mistakes bro. Just laugh it off and move on
>>
File: chromozoned.png (1 MB, 2508x532) Image search: [Google]
chromozoned.png
1 MB, 2508x532
>>36259842
>cucks him
what does husband look like?
>>
>>36259317
You are totally beta in this situation.

You shouldn't be in a relationship with this girl IMHO.

Love is some sort of weakness anyway bbyboy.
>>
File: 1456675913486.png (40 KB, 579x284) Image search: [Google]
1456675913486.png
40 KB, 579x284
>>36259277

>she's describing other men to you as "super hot"

Think about this one, what if you said:

>"I met Stacy at the gym today, she was so hot! I couldn't believe..."

I don't need to continue, your girlfriend would freak the fuck out.

Double standards are placed on men in society today in that we cannot be insecure, yet women can. It's hard to believe OP but you can find a female out there who doesn't hold any double standards on you and doesn't have any bullshit expectations that she can tell you other men are super hot to push your buttons.

Dump her immediately.
>>
File: 1430765677531.jpg (25 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1430765677531.jpg
25 KB, 512x512
>>36259317

Aside from all of the "fuck relationships" advice here, Yes you are being disrespected. Telling her lover some other man is "super hot" while putting on 30lb (which means she probably looks like absolute shit unless she is 6 feet tall) makes her a bottom of the barrel, basic bitch.
You can do better anon...especially since you care what you look like and work to improve yourself.
>>
>>36259277
Im only going to say one thing to you, anon.

Do not be in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship.
>>
>>36260105

This x1000, I've even met fat girls that have more respect for me and allow me to feel dignified when I'm with them goddamn. Whatever you think this bitch has that's keeping you roped in: there are one-thousand other women in your local area with the exact same thing.

It's hard to find a girl that will ordain you in a way that supports your masculinity, just like you treat women in a way that gratifies their femininity.
>>
>>36259813
Kek
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.