[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worth listening to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: hodgetwins.jpg (15 KB, 456x256) Image search: [Google]
hodgetwins.jpg
15 KB, 456x256
So I was checking out some youtube fitness videos, and I came across these guys. They seem to have an idea on what to do, but I wanted your guys opinion. They have lots of good advice and they look like they know what they are talking about. Should I listen to them, or is what they say a meme? What fitness channels would you recommend? INB4 Scooby
>>
Ay man
You wanna build some muscle man?
>>
FUCK OUT THE WHEY!!! WAS UP EVERYBODY. MUSHROOM TIPS AND SUGAR WALLS
>>
>vegans
>know what they talking about
>>
I enjoy them for comic release
>>
>>36255576
>Vegans because one of them had a nightmare about pigs.

Not even for the debatable health reasons.
>>
>>36255576

Vegetarian actually
>>
>>36255530
Lost all respect for them after they went vegetarian.
>>
>>36255564
Don't forget dem creampie
>>
>>36255530

They're good for entertainment, but take what they say with a grain of salt.

Jason Blaha's videos when he's not being a 40 year old manchild with autism.

Alan Thrall is pretty good.

Matt Ogus has a great work ethic, and other than being mentally unstable sometimes, he's pretty cool. Fake natty, but who cares.

Rich pianoman, just because you've got to be up to date with the memes.

Cory mcCarty is pretty good, if you don't eat meat. Though some of his information isn't correct, like his vegan bodybuilding superfoods series, where he singles out things like plant steroids in spinach, which you won't be able to consume enough to get any noticeable difference, and other things like that, or ones that just don't do anything.

Latsbrah/the glorious one or whatever. His older content is good, but his political opinions have ruined the channel, and his gimmick has gotten stale. IMO

Bodybuilding Rev is pretty good if you like to see matches between different strength athletes, sometimes they do some fun stuff.

infinite elgintensity is a great channel to check out for humor.

Also scooby
>>
What about athlean x?
>>
File: hodge_twins.gif (1 MB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
hodge_twins.gif
1 MB, 300x197
>>
>>36255889
He gives great advice when it comes to some things, but his content is created primarily just to get views.
Like "how to get abs like X actor in that one werewolf role"
His stuff on training around injuries is good.
>>
>>36255576
How bout all the vids up till they went veg?
>>
>>36255974
I've seen them and they seem pretty good. Sent them an email to see if they could answer my question. I hope they could help, they seem really interested in helping people.
>>
>>36255889
Clickbaiting faggot on roids
>hurr buy my shitty program for 99.99$ and learn how to build muscle and lose fat while becoming superman
Basically as bad as gaylords from BeachBody
>>
>>36256115
but insanity works the only downside is your joints get raped in the process.
>>
>>36256137
Works as in for what?
Gain muscle? Nope
Increase endurance? Literally any exercise done in high volume does that
Lose fat? Working out to lose weight is retarded
>>
>>36255692
>>36255697
pescetarian.
>>
>>36256749

Not pescetarian, vegetarian. They don't eat fish either.
>>
>>36256967
they were pescetarian last time I watched one of their videos, maybe they've taken another step since then.
>>
>>36255681
>dude I'm 40 years old and I just realised that MEAT COMES FROM ANIMALS
>>
>>36257023

They said they thought animals were killed in a less shitty way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ_DAyay04A

Now they refer to eating meat as "savagery"
>>
>>36257170
Yeah, they're fucking idiots.
>>
>>36257223

Idiots... or geniuses?
>>
>>36257170
While I do find this video disgusting, why should that stop me from eating meat?
I just don't get this sort of backwards logic. People are killed for money every day, guess I should stop using money, huurr
>>
>>36255530
Their training advice is complete fucking garbage. They are pretty funny though
>>
they're fucking hilarious, use to follow these dudes back when i was into lifting more, but they funny boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU-DEbskgtk
>>
>>36257255

Plain old idiots, unfortunately. Had plenty of laughs thanks to them, but that's all they're good for.
>>
>>36257496

> People are killed for money every day, guess I should stop using money, huurr

If you were directly paying to have those people killed, and you saw a video of it and didn't like it, would you continue to pay to have them killed?
>>
>>36255530
VitrivianPhysique is very inspirational and informative. His channel is pretty small, but it's still my favorite fitness channel
>>
>>36255530
Those nigga faggots lost any respect when they went vegetarian. Enjoy hanging out with vegan no gains you old cunts.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.